Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2018, 10:30 AM   #16
twin50

I installed a Ring motion light and camera with microphone for my buddy with MS...he has a small lcd monitor plus he uses his phone to talk to folks on the porch. Pretty cool he has done quite a bit of smart tech. in his home...he has an alexa he can talk to and turn his living room lights on dim them and such...
twin50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:48 AM   #17
Sanders

I put one of those Blink cameras on my front porch. It pretty much sucks. All it ever recorded was people leaving, and never their faces as they arrived. It was a wireless camera, but when the batteries died, I didn't replace them but left the camera up as a decoy.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:52 AM   #18
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalky View Post
He seriously is a nobody that had delusions of grandeur.
He was a customer at the business I worked at.
Bought fender washers in bulk.
I read in the newspaper he had been arrested and sent away for good finally.
Oh yeah,he murdered a few people to boot.
One I considered a friend.
I can see why you call him crazy.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:49 PM   #19
RTO

My daughter has Nest cameras outside and inside of her home. I am going to install a Nest system here.

https://nest.com/cameras/

Make America Like Florida
RTO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 01:12 PM   #20
4thIDvet
slug

https://www.copcamoffer.com/?MID=10122515

Cop Cam as seen on T.V. adds in the morning when I can't sleep. tiny thing it is.
O.K. our local market just got robbed and the perp had a paper bag over his head. The store owner recognized him by his walk as he did some work for him.
Whoops police said not good enough for court sorry. These security systems are good if you can identify the perps. But their getting sometimes smarter and wearing gloves and masks.
Lots of tiny cameras out their that they may not detect and could nail em if they let their guard down?

ADD: When I go away for a day or two I have a nice surprise for someone entering illegally. I hope they have medical insurance.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:51 PM   #21
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post

ADD: When I go away for a day or two I have a nice surprise for someone entering illegally. I hope they have medical insurance.
You learned a thing or two from Charlie, don't you know?

Never go down Copperhead Road.....
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 02:35 PM   #22
Stalky

I installed one of the pepper spray wall mounted disperses on the shop door.
It's advertised for maybe a 1000 sq feet and the small shop is less than that.
Just enough room for the mill drill lathe,parts bin,seperate drill press and an office desk.
Meh? It works for me.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 04:53 PM   #23
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
You learned a thing or two from Charlie, don't you know?

Never go down Copperhead Road.....
Some quick 1 month lessons from my bestest Sarge Pete and then he left me at the Bridge outside of Dak To. He was my Bro I really really cried I did then I was on my own to learn or die like the rest of us.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 08:09 AM   #24
Boris

This the one I bought,,it's mainly just to see anyone going in and out of the yard,one camera will be off the front porch and other off the side of the garage.
I see my thief also got my scrap batteries and I have a good idea who it is so once I get everything up and running I will put up a "bait" pile and see.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/swann-4...0Mhw&gclsrc=ds

I'm just glad he didn't snag my heavy welding steel,that would put me on the war path more than my missing aluminum Honda wheels

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 04:47 PM   #25
Stalky

I think the mechanically trip wired device has morphed into burgular blaster.
You just have to remember it's set like most of the chemical deterrents.
Bad side is if you piss off the wrong person they might burn the house down.
The work shop while attached to the house is an addition.
Mostly because there really isn't much to steal for a smash and grab.
The stand alone for the machine is embedded in the cement floor using the proper Loctite compound used to keep bars in prisons in place.
Used to sell the stuff to folks who used it for that reason. The bond was stronger than the concrete.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote