Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2019, 02:10 PM   #16
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader30-06M1 View Post
She looks like a gargoyle. Why would Harmon assault her, instead of that other good looking one?
Yes. That blonde one is the one that's hot.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:45 AM   #17
BBill

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin50 View Post
I am all about Cote de Pablo...
Me too!!!
BBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:56 AM   #18
dinkydow

Just another shit for brains liberal cuntswaylow who had to dress up in S&M gear just to be noticed for her fat ass and no talent.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 08:04 AM   #19
c0dy33

I'd say her face scared the shit out of him and he reacted. She is not too easy to look at...
c0dy33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 09:27 PM   #20
Bluntforce
slug

Spinz

They were always dressing her up like a gothy schoolgirl, kinda like a live action anime character. It was like some attempt to normalize pedophilia. Like the flat chested, shaved pube trend in the 90s.

Under that stupid Wendy’s meets Betty Page bastard hairdo gargoyle is a perfect description of that face. They were trying to make her a sex symbol but what the fuck they were trying to make her the symbol of I don’t think they could decide.

Catholic school goth meets Pippy Longstockings is the vibe I got from that soup sandwich character.
Old 06-15-2019, 02:11 PM   #21
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
They were always dressing her up like a gothy schoolgirl, kinda like a live action anime character. It was like some attempt to normalize pedophilia. Like the flat chested, shaved pube trend in the 90s.

Under that stupid Wendy’s meets Betty Page bastard hairdo gargoyle is a perfect description of that face. They were trying to make her a sex symbol but what the fuck they were trying to make her the symbol of I don’t think they could decide.

Catholic school goth meets Pippy Longstockings is the vibe I got from that soup sandwich character.

:
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote