Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 09-19-2019, 08:19 AM   #16
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader30-06M1 View Post
Wonder how much a new gasser F350 would cost if some retard wasn't paid whatever their union wages are to put brake light bulbs in.

To much. I purchased one just a few years ago to replace my 454, CC, dually Silverado. A buddy drives that dually almost every day...he is in love with it. I liked it also... 2" drop spindles in the front, aluminum Alcoa wheels all the way around and black with maroon leather seating...real easy to get in and out of. I put over 200,000 miles on it with VERY regular maintenance. Never a burp or a fart.

I almost need a ladder to get in and out of my F350 4x4. But...it goes through the shit pretty well and will tug the nuts off a bull rino. I like the 6 speed trans.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 08:52 PM   #17
Boris

I work at a GM Dealer and you couldn't give me a new GM truck ,,I do like the new Ford Trucks though,,,especially the Superduty.

my car is a Honda

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:13 AM   #18
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I work at a GM Dealer and you couldn't give me a new GM truck ,,I do like the new Ford Trucks though,,,especially the Superduty.

my car is a Honda
Bought an '18 Silverado. After 14,000 miles traded back to Ford. Ford being the much better truck. I should have kept the big black fat butt.

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 07:36 PM   #19
Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czubek View Post
Bought an '18 Silverado. After 14,000 miles traded back to Ford. Ford being the much better truck. I should have kept the big black fat butt.

Brian
was it the dropping injectors,the magic vibrating transmission or just the general cheap feeling of a truck made for old men and girls (sorry old guys)?

We used to sell a lot of trucks but this last redesign has been a real slow seller and hopefully they redesign it again......soon
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 10:39 AM   #20
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
was it the dropping injectors,the magic vibrating transmission or just the general cheap feeling of a truck made for old men and girls (sorry old guys)?

We used to sell a lot of trucks but this last redesign has been a real slow seller and hopefully they redesign it again......soon
It was as you described. It was starting to get little rattles here and there, on our dirt road. Stealership couldn't find them, so I traded it in on a new Ford F250 that I am a lot happier with. The F250 is a lot better off road, as I to have to drive the back roads around here, sometimes and I don't have to worry about it like I did the Silverado.

Brian
Old 09-23-2019, 11:11 AM   #21
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

My old 2002 F350 V10 4x4 is still ticking. I bought it new. It's been a good truck.
Old 09-24-2019, 06:01 AM   #22
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo View Post
My old 2002 F350 V10 4x4 is still ticking. I bought it new. It's been a good truck.
The Princess's '05 F150 still runs, at almost 300,000 miles, and has very few rattles. It's been relegated to farm duty, though.

Brian