Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2017, 04:40 PM   #16
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo View Post
Absolutely. Also Davis, Bryco, Jennings and Lorcen.
Old 12-25-2017, 06:26 PM   #17
Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
The premise is flawed...best handgun makers does not equal the 5 best handguns made.

All makers have hits and missess...

I'd rather see what makes one of the best 5 handguns made article...by design, form and function.
I agree the premise is all wrong, what era of time are they referring to. 19, 20 21 century

"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of"
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 05:42 PM   #18
S. Fisher

http://nationalinterest.org/blog/the...made-the-23729

Another article by the same guy called the five best handguns in the world, include the Colt 1911A1, Glock17, Sig P 226, S&W M&P, and the CZ75.

I have versions of four of them, I’ve shot the M&P it’s not bad but don’t think it’s right for me. In my opinion yes the 1911 and the CZ are some of the best handguns ever made.
A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.
Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, February 12, 1779
S. Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:36 AM   #19
A.J.
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
I ignore "best of" articles because they are always someones opinion and it rarely agrees with mine.
Agreed. Just about any "best of" article has a lot of inaccuracy. Actually, I get much better advice (whether guns or drums) from "average Joes" on internet forums than from some professional writer.
A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:53 PM   #20
buzgun
slug

gun

It doesn't get much fancier than my Jimenez 2 tone pot metal 9mm
Old 12-27-2017, 08:39 PM   #21
Merc
Expendable

I like :
Smith And Wesson ( revolvers )
Glock