Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 12-31-2023, 11:07 PM   #1
dinkydow

Thumbs up Galco

Just finished unpacking and assembling a new Galco, "Miami Classic Shoulder System," rig for Sig pistols. I have their "Agent" rig for my Gronk...and have used it for @15 years or more. Apparently that setup has been... replaced....by the "Miami Classic" setup. There are some trifling differences... Improvements... I think. Very very comfortable rig to wear. I often have forgotten I was strapped while wearing it. Next one will be for a 1911A1.

Not a cheap setup...but....IMHO...worth it. Fuck nylon holsters.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 07:42 AM   #2
Sanders

Tis the season for shoulder holsters!

I have a Bianchi vertical holster for the 1911. Where the holster is made of leather over spring steel and slit down the side for a fast pull on the draw. Works great, except that it's made for someone with a shorter torso than me. At 6'3", most of my height is torso, not legs. When wearing the holster the way it should be worn, the anchor strap pulls me down to the left.

I like that Galco system precisely because it eliminates the anchor strap.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 09:10 AM   #3
hangfire
Home on the range

I’ve got a new Galco 1911 holster only for the Miami Classic, (left hand) for sale if anyone is interested.
Old 01-01-2024, 01:05 PM   #4
baboon
slug

I do believe I have at least one or two Jackass Holster company that became Galco.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 02:04 PM   #5
JD Miller
Fake Member

I need a holster for my CZ 75 compact. Just a hip, open carry holster.

I have a Bianchi #4000 cyclone nylon I found somewhere that fits but its for a longer barrel

Dont want to spend a fortune. Been using my back pocket which works good
Old 01-01-2024, 05:19 PM   #6
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
I need a holster for my CZ 75 compact. Just a hip, open carry holster.

I have a Bianchi #4000 cyclone nylon I found somewhere that fits but its for a longer barrel

Dont want to spend a fortune. Been using my back pocket which works good
I've had a couple from these guys. https://versacarry.com/owb-holsters/

Prices start at $20 and go up from there. They hold the pistol well enough, as long as you aren't out doing things where you'll need your pistol strapped into the holster. They use water buffalo hide for their leather.

Your pistol would require a size 1.
Old 01-02-2024, 06:29 AM   #7
aviator
unum de multis

Many years ago I had a shoulder holster that did fit me, eventually some rivets fell off the leather and I couldn't find a way to fix it so it ended up in the garbage, you can only use it with a jacket of some sorts and we're always too hot here. It was real good leather and perfect fit for the 1911, somebody gave it to me. I'm too tall and too wide, they always seem too tight.
Old 01-03-2024, 05:35 AM   #8
9teen11
PERMANENTLY BANNED
Asteroids Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Just finished unpacking and assembling a new Galco, "Miami Classic Shoulder System," rig for Sig pistols. I have their "Agent" rig for my Gronk...and have used it for @15 years or more. Apparently that setup has been... replaced....by the "Miami Classic" setup. There are some trifling differences... Improvements... I think. Very very comfortable rig to wear. I often have forgotten I was strapped while wearing it. Next one will be for a 1911A1.

Not a cheap setup...but....IMHO...worth it. Fuck nylon holsters.

I bought the 1911 MC rig many moons ago. Money well spent. I'd be keen on the quad mag carrier if I bought another one. Got to have the tie downs. Everything from Galco is good.
9teen11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 12:15 PM   #9
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post

So far they dont answer the phone or return emails.
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 02:43 PM   #10
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post

I guess they are out of business. Still dont answer the phone or return emails

PS, Looks like they have bad reviews and product issue cons and they are trying to dump their inventory cheap. And you cant contact them

https://youtu.be/WbCssPR7Wz4
Old 01-10-2024, 03:51 PM   #11
Sanders

Strange. I get e-mails from them every day with some sale or another and discount codes. Haven't ordered anything from them for a while.

What I did get from them was well made, though.
Old 01-10-2024, 04:18 PM   #12
JD Miller
Fake Member

I like to contact a vendor before I order anything and pay

To no avail with them

??