Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Handguns
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Default Avoid Buds Gunshop like the plague!

Well I thought Id give em a second chance,what a mistake,

They seemed to be the only online gunshop to have the Citadel compact in stock so I took a chance.Last time I went through them they claimed they had a rifle in stock and took 3 weeks after taking my money to say it wasn't and refund me.This time it was 2 weeks with no information update whatsoever(their claim of 7 days or less to ship guaranteed is complete )

I call these asshats up and no one can tell me whats going on with the order.Transferred 3 times and put on hold 15 minutes.I then tell them to cancel and I am met with rude behavior and threats of a restocking fee ($50.00)on something that was never processed.2 days later after getting the bank involved they fully refunded me.What a mess.Totally unprofessional business that has serious issues with the way they process orders.Its as if their staff just collects your money and sits on their ass. Seems to be just as many complaints about them on the web as praise.Being burned twice is enough for me.

Anyway,ended up finding the gun I wanted on the auction sites,in my state and much cheaper then Buds wanted.Shipped the same day after I paid.Ill go pick it up Monday or Tuesday at my local shop.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined"-Patrick Henry
AKWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #2
GLOCKENNBOOMER
Come to The Darkside

I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with them. I've dealt with them twice when I ordered my Ruger New Vaqueros. Both times were good experiences and I would go back again.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
Railbuggy

Purdy
Old 02-04-2012, 11:35 PM   #4
Gus

AK my BIL in Texas e-mailed me saying he bought one of these the previous week end at a gun show.

Supposed to take it to the range this week end.

Ops my mistake he bought a Kimber Eclipse .45 ACP.

Like this I believe?

Obama "prez-dent du·bi·ous origins ".

I hold no opinion about negros that is not backed by science and statistics.

Operation White Gun, Oper Gun Runner, Oper Fast and Furious, Oper Castaway, Tucson Oper Wide Receiver, State Departments Direct Commercial Sales to Mexican drug cartels.
The guilty, Obama, AG Holder, State Department Hillary Rodent Klinton, HLD Janet Napalitano
Gus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:53 AM   #5
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Thats much nicer then mine Gus but I heard that the Citadels are so good that they rival a lot of the high end officers models so Im gonna give one a try.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:26 AM   #6
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKWARRIOR View Post
Thats much nicer then mine Gus but I heard that the Citadels are so good that they rival a lot of the high end officers models so Im gonna give one a try.
My son's 4" Citadel ($500) is just as reliable and accurate as my $800 Springfield 'Loaded'.

I kinda got my eye out for one too.
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:57 AM   #7
CDawg

I saw one of those at Academy Sports today for $450. I was seriously tempted.

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #8
OSOK

Man! Did you insult somebody there? Sounds like they have you on some kind of list... "note, when this guy orders, be sure and give him the run around and screw up his order" Like I said in the other post - I wouldn't order from them if I were you either - that's horrible.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
GLOCKENNBOOMER
Come to The Darkside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter07 View Post
......is just as reliable and accurate as my $800 Springfield 'Loaded'.....
I had one of those once. A stainless one. It jammed on me a few times and I never could trust it again. I traded it and a shotgun for a AR-15
GLOCKENNBOOMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #10
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSOK View Post
Man! Did you insult somebody there? Sounds like they have you on some kind of list... "note, when this guy orders, be sure and give him the run around and screw up his order" Like I said in the other post - I wouldn't order from them if I were you either - that's horrible.
I gave them more then enough time to process.When 2 weeks passed and I got the kind of run around BS on the phone I was pretty pissed.The gun was listed as in stock when I ordered.After reading that the annual VIP members get first serve and also get same day shipping that turned me off to.Regardless if you pay they should treat you the same.You shouldn't have to pay $24.95 annually just to get decent service.From what I dug up in reviews online they are pretty well known for this crap. It appears that a lot of the positive reviews are from customers who actually deal in their store and hit or miss when placing an online order.Glad you all got good service though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter07 View Post
My son's 4" Citadel ($500) is just as reliable and accurate as my $800 Springfield 'Loaded'.

I kinda got my eye out for one too.
Yeah,

I'd been looking at them for over a year and fondled one a few months ago.Your review and several others on them helped get me off the fence.Ill post a range report ASAP. Now I am off to grab a few more Chip McCormick mags.May also add an extended safety as well.