Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > New Members Introduction.
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

New Members Introduction. New to our forum? Log in, introduce yourself and say hello.

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 11:49 PM   #31
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

You should probably explain to the class what a "scro" is. We speak English around here.
“But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

~ Thomas Jefferson to Issac Tiffany, 1816
Old 12-16-2017, 07:06 AM   #32
SNAFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoned_Oli View Post
You should probably explain to the class what a "scro" is. We speak English around here.
Scro- "A bro from the future, where all people are retarded and fuddruckers will be named buttfuckers."

"So basically scro, your shits all fucked up and you talk like a fag."
Old 12-16-2017, 10:31 AM   #33
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAFU View Post
Scro- "A bro from the future, where all people are retarded and fuddruckers will be named buttfuckers."

Doesn't sound like Bill at all, he seems like a stand up guy on every forum I have encountered him on.
Old 12-16-2017, 10:38 AM   #34
bill3542

good one... i'm more like a educated redneck from the Appalachian mountains of Pa.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:39 AM   #35
riderv700

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
AJ, whatever happens at other forums stays at other forums, don't bring their problems here please.
I see a lot of infection creeping into this forum. Not looking at all like when i first signed on.
Old 12-16-2017, 12:10 PM   #36
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderv700 View Post
I see a lot of infection creeping into this forum. Not looking at all like when i first signed on.
Rider, people come and go all the time, if and when infections go out of hand we apply antibiotics.
Old 12-16-2017, 02:21 PM   #37
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
Likes so far: No advertising. Solid, long-term members. Nobody begging me for money.

Dislikes so far: N-word.

Overall: I'm giving it a B+ grade. Good job.

Niqqer...is an attitude...not a color. Unfortunately, many blaks seem to take defining niqqer to mean themselves...to a whole new level.

Agrees.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
Old 12-16-2017, 02:23 PM   #38
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderv700 View Post
True 4th but how many blacks will vote for a white person at election time?
How many times will a white vote for a black at election time?

You mean now that the communist party's #1 Obama...has destroyed race relations in America?
Old 12-16-2017, 04:24 PM   #39
SNAFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoned_Oli View Post
Doesn't sound like Bill at all, he seems like a stand up guy on every forum I have encountered him on.
Oh , ok.

He didn't seem upset about it like yourself so maybe just mind your own business?

There are multiple available venues for you to drag your ass across the floor , this isn't one of them.
Old 12-16-2017, 04:34 PM   #40
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Quote:
Oh , ok.

He didn't seem upset about it like yourself so maybe just mind your own business?

There are multiple available venues for you to drag your ass across the floor , this isn't one of them.
Better yet, knock it off or leave.

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Old 12-16-2017, 04:36 PM   #41
dinkydow

If you are brainwashed or consumed with the revolutionary communist agenda into "thinking" or "considering"... that PC...AKA: Social Marxism...is the way we should all roll. Leave now. We don't play that bull shit here. Liberal drones are simply NOT tolerated. And we will urinate in your face...until you drown. If you are an American who supports our Republic and our Constitution and has a good grasp on America's history as a nation of free people...you have found a home.
Old 12-16-2017, 05:29 PM   #42
SNAFU

I'm just here to hangout , just like the times I have popped in before.
Old 12-17-2017, 07:19 AM   #43
A.J.
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
If you are brainwashed or consumed with the revolutionary communist agenda into "thinking" or "considering"... that PC...AKA: Social Marxism...is the way we should all roll. Leave now. We don't play that bull shit here. Liberal drones are simply NOT tolerated. And we will urinate in your face...until you drown. If you are an American who supports our Republic and our Constitution and has a good grasp on America's history as a nation of free people...you have found a home.
Most Marxists don't know they're Marxist or even identify as such. Instead; they're cloaked in self-righteousness, arrogance and political correctness. Miserable people.
Old 12-17-2017, 07:21 AM   #44
A.J.
Dud

Quote:

Uh... Kind of an ugly way to speak to people; don't you think?
Old 12-17-2017, 01:11 PM   #45
slug

Closed Thread