Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Chaplains Corner
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Chaplains Corner A place to discuss religion, personal problems, or to request advise from someone who will listen and provide moral support.

Old 10-30-2020, 12:00 PM   #1
Sanders

Default Open Letter to President Donald Trump

I'm not Catholic, and I know many others on here are not, but this letter really nails what is going on. Just because it was written by a Papist doesn't mean the contents are not worth paying attention to. I don't see too many preachers putting themselves out there like this Archbishop does. In fact, I would not be surprised if he doesn't get excommunicated for this letter.

Quote:
Editor’s Note: Catholic Family News is honored to help circulate the following Open Letter to President Donald Trump at the request of its author, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò. Throughout this new letter, His Excellency revisits some of the themes discussed in his first such missive published in June (e.g., the perennial conflict between good and evil), while also addressing such topics as The Great Reset initiative, Bill Gates and “a program of vaccination”, “the establishment of the New World Order”, the “mystery of iniquity” mentioned in Scripture (2 Thess. 2:7), and “the epochal importance of the imminent election”.

Archbishop Viganò assures President Trump of his prayers — “for you, for the First Lady, and for your collaborators” — and exhorts him: “Place your trust in the Lord, strengthened by the words of the Apostle Paul: ‘I can do all things in Him who strengthens me’ (Phil 4:13).”
https://catholicfamilynews.com/blog/...-donald-trump/

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 12:26 PM   #2
REDOAK
Intelligent Posterior

Excellent letter.

I am Catholic and I can not support the current Pope. I think he has the devil's horn rammed up his ass. I would say that Pope John Paul II is rolling in his grave.
REDOAK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 02:23 PM   #3
GARANDNUT
Pontificator Maximus

This open letter from Vigano is about 3 months old. He is an open critic of both the so called "pope" and Vatican II along with all of the issues in the Church now. "Pope" Frank does not have the balls to excommunicate him but he has been in hiding for almost a year over threats from church "authorities".
GARANDNUT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 03:25 PM   #4
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
When the letter was finished, Archbishop Viganò took his leave, turning off his cellphone. Keeping his destination a secret because he was “worried for his own security,” Mr. Tosatti said, the archbishop then simply “disappeared.”
He's not dumb, he is fighting a very large organization that reaches into every corner of the world and knows how to keep secrets...hell they have kept one for 2,000 years.
Old 10-30-2020, 03:32 PM   #5
55chevy

Vigano nails it! Pay attention to the term the great reset. It is being discussed in Canada now in Parliament.
55chevy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 05:07 PM   #6
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55chevy View Post
Vigano nails it! Pay attention to the term the great reset. It is being discussed in Canada now in Parliament.

And with the Reset...we shall see

the Purge...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 08:59 PM   #7
twin50

Accurate from where I'm sitting. That perpetual fight against good and evil. So many umbrella's that falls under. Thanks for that letter Sanders.
twin50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 07:06 AM   #8
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARANDNUT View Post
This open letter from Vigano is about 3 months old. He is an open critic of both the so called "pope" and Vatican II along with all of the issues in the Church now. "Pope" Frank does not have the balls to excommunicate him but he has been in hiding for almost a year over threats from church "authorities".
That's the old one. The one I linked to is dated October 25, 2020.
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 10:29 AM   #9
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Very interesting observations from Padre Vigano. Apparently there are still some Catholic clergy who are not on board with the current Pope's Marxist agenda, and are not serial pedophiles.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote