Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > New Members Introduction.
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

New Members Introduction. New to our forum? Log in, introduce yourself and say hello.

Old 07-31-2018, 07:42 PM   #1
flashy
Omicron cocksman

fag Is this a safe space

Spent the day driving in traffic going through Staten Island and other liberal shithole areas wasting well over 6hrs of my day. Need a safe space where I don’t need to be a PC liberal cunt who gets slapped.
flashy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:07 PM   #2
slug

Read the Header...

Howdy...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:22 PM   #3
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

What kind of cunt d'ya wannabe?
Old 07-31-2018, 08:23 PM   #4
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-a-Roo View Post
What kind of cunt d'ya wannabe?
Shaved up top and like a beard around the taint
Old 07-31-2018, 09:05 PM   #5
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

Not sure if we allow half shaved cunts but hell, if they let me in, they'll let anyone in.

Whether you're a cunt or not.

I think one of the guys here mentioned they don't allow dirty cunts here so just remember to wash at least once a week.

Welcome aboard from another new guy.

PS - Why in fuck's name would you want to go thru Staten Island? It was a total shithole when I moved from L.I. about 45 years ago.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:56 PM   #6
flashy
Omicron cocksman

^ took the drive to meet a douche bag liar at jfk who claimed he had a drw Duramax. The chevy that has supposedly had 98,000 miles on it for a good price, since my 2007 6.0 is starting to show rot. Scumbag lied about it it had 251000 miles so I walked from the deal, fucker thought I wouldn’t check the mileage.
Old 08-01-2018, 04:15 PM   #7
Sanders

Sounds like the scumbag who wanted to sell me a car with 86k on the clock. When I went to look at it, the odometer said 186k and I pointed it out to him. Believe it or not, he stood by his claim and tried to tell me I was reading it wrong. I couldn't believe that crap.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 04:22 PM   #8
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Sounds like the scumbag who wanted to sell me a car with 86k on the clock. When I went to look at it, the odometer said 186k and I pointed it out to him. Believe it or not, he stood by his claim and tried to tell me I was reading it wrong. I couldn't believe that crap.
Back 25 yrs ago I bought a car that the guy rolled back about 200000 miles off a Jetta. Take it to the dealer later for repairs and their computer records showed it had about 300000 on it. It got totaled couple yrs later then I got a call from a pa state trooper asking me about the seller, turns out they had about 50 people he turned back cars on, never did get any restitution.

Somebody got killed driving one of his fix a wrecks and that’s what triggered the investigation, pretty sure he was a muzzy he said his name was no shit “Tommy Lee”, this scum had a couple aliases according to the trooper I talked with, I bought it in norf-east philly, kind of my own fault.
Old 08-01-2018, 06:07 PM   #9
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

SO I reckon the 'ol saying "buyer beware" holds much truth nowadays. Especially when buying used automobiles.
I've been lucky over the years. Being an old motorhead, I always give a vehicle the proverbial once over and run it hard & hot.

They all sound good (usually) when cold.

There's a guy in Palm Bay, Fl. that I've been buying good used iron from for about the past 25 years. Even for relatives. He's always got good cars & trucks and if there's a problem after you buy it, he'll work with you to make it right. One of the very few used car places I've ever known that won't try to fuck you.

I'm still driving a 2002 GMC pick up with tow package and custom goodies for the past 7-8 years. Must have been owned by another elderly chap since it was too clean and great condition.
130,000 miles and still runs strong.

Of course, all I have to do is look at the cost of a new truck and it helps my decision to keep my old truck.
Shooter 14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:38 PM   #10
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

The last words I would use to describe this site are "a safe space".
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:47 PM   #11
JD Miller
Fake Member

No its not.

watch out for token member 'glock4me'

Old 08-02-2018, 03:58 PM   #12
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

WE have all kinds here......Bowe berghal, Bradley manning,....Mr. Itsmay,....Glockie,..

...me,...I am a professional negro handler by trade,....I also run a free clinic here if you need medical advise,...can also clogg a shitter and piss on the floor all within thirty seconds....

.....so whada think of ...."jeb"...2020,.....maybe kind of thinking the mulatto messiah will return to rule us.....

.....if you encountered a negro who bez outta gas,...would you give him $ 10 or $20....

One person says something stupid, and the other stupid people hear him, and the next thing you know, you're getting tortured in a gulag.

Welcome to democracy, where your rights depend on the howling of the mob.

mr-ak-47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 06:45 PM   #13
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-ak-47 View Post
WE have all kinds here......Bowe berghal, Bradley manning,....Mr. Itsmay,....Glockie,..

...me,...I am a professional negro handler by trade,....I also run a free clinic here if you need medical advise,...can also clogg a shitter and piss on the floor all within thirty seconds....

.....so whada think of ...."jeb"...2020,.....maybe kind of thinking the mulatto messiah will return to rule us.....

.....if you encountered a negro who bez outta gas,...would you give him $ 10 or $20....

$10 for a shoe shine only way I’d give up my money, in 2020 jeb will be what he is now, nothing
Old 08-03-2018, 10:39 PM   #14
A.J.
Dud

Welcome. Lotsa good people on this forum, but you need to have a very thick skin. I know you well. You'll fit in.
A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 12:29 AM   #15
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
Shaved up top and like a beard around the taint
You're IN!

Welcome.
Rick-a-Roo is online now   Reply With Quote