Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 07-20-2019, 12:43 PM   #1
dinkydow

Exclamation Browning .30 ammunition belt loader

Holy shit! I have a fellow just offered me $900.00 for one of my browning MG belt loading machines in 30-06. I once purchased twenty of them in the original 1940's cosmoline, for @ $25.00...

They must have dried up since all the semi auto 1919's came out. Hell I still have a couple of 1919 BMG kits...

Maybe its time to sell some shit??

I was asking around and guys tell me just the 1919 BMG kits are now well North of $1000.00.

SHIT!

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 01:25 PM   #2
Bluntforce
slug

Cool

Unless they are part of your apocalypse kit, why not?
Old 07-20-2019, 01:26 PM   #3
baboon
slug

Izzy kits or USGI?
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 02:00 PM   #4
Travish

Yea the Izzy kits I bought were $300 from sarco. All the decent kits are $1800 now.
Travish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 04:53 PM   #5
hangfire
Home on the range

Can’t take it with you Dink ..........
Old 07-20-2019, 05:27 PM   #6
dinkydow

I just sold a beltoader and a 7.62x51mm 1919 kit to a steady customer...he will send the kit out for building . I have no real good idea on how to build a 1919 semi auto. The mg is pretty easy.
Old 07-20-2019, 05:29 PM   #7
dinkydow

I am NOT letting go of any tripods or T&E's
Old 07-21-2019, 02:32 PM   #8
remus

I've got a Bren gun tripod that was modified without changing anything on the tripod. A cradle was attached to it and I bed a single shot McMillan 50 BMG rifle in the cradle. A spring device was added to the cradle which meets a l/4 in threaded rod in the front of the rifle stock to dampen recoil. You can shoot the rifle and see the tracers going out through the scope. Neat setup.
remus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 02:59 PM   #9
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by remus View Post
I've got a Bren gun tripod that was modified without changing anything on the tripod. A cradle was attached to it and I bed a single shot McMillan 50 BMG rifle in the cradle. A spring device was added to the cradle which meets a l/4 in threaded rod in the front of the rifle stock to dampen recoil. You can shoot the rifle and see the tracers going out through the scope. Neat setup.
Which McMillian rifle do you have? I have their benchrest .50.
Old 07-22-2019, 07:01 AM   #10
remus

Mine is one of the first single shots. Has a KP barrel with a round break and McMillan stock black in color and a 16X Leupold scope. Mark 1 M3 I think. Shoots ok but I don't drag it out much anymore. Weighs 32 lbs. and is considered a light sporter by the 50BMG org. Hahahaha.
remus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 07:25 AM   #11
RetVet
Statistical Error

I've built two semiauto 1919's back when Tapco and FAC had them for $299. Not that hard. It's just a matter of farming out the machining of the internals. The rest is a little riveting and finish work.

Wish I had a belt loader, but they've been pricey for the last 10+ years.

What I'd like is a proper A6 contured barrel for the 1919A6 Browning I built.

It would have been nice to pick up a German belt loader for my MG34 and 42, but those belts are easy to load by hand.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:06 AM   #12
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by remus View Post
Mine is one of the first single shots. Has a KP barrel with a round break and McMillan stock black in color and a 16X Leupold scope. Mark 1 M3 I think. Shoots ok but I don't drag it out much anymore. Weighs 32 lbs. and is considered a light sporter by the 50BMG org. Hahahaha.
You talking a shell holder single shot? My gun club banned them as to destructive to the berm before I ever got mine sighted in. Mine is 32# w/ stock with another slide on forend to take it into heavy weight class. Right bolt left ejection single shot. K&P Barrel, round break fluted barrel.

I really should sell mine so someone can shoot it.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:32 AM   #13
REDOAK
Intelligent Posterior

If you have cloth belts to sell, let me know.
REDOAK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 09:40 AM   #14
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
I just sold a beltoader and a 7.62x51mm 1919 kit to a steady customer...he will send the kit out for building . I have no real good idea on how to build a 1919 semi auto. The mg is pretty easy.
I believe The Greek did it a couple of times.

Found one...
“But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

~ Thomas Jefferson to Issac Tiffany, 1816

Last edited by Stoned_Oli; 07-22-2019 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Other forum link
Stoned_Oli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 02:04 PM   #15
dinkydow

I have a good stash of original cloth browning belts that I am hanging onto. I also have 0ver 5,000 1919 browning, steel links. I also have LOTS of US GI M1 Garand clips. I have a belt loader for a Maxim Machine Gun.

I should begin selling the M1 Clips, the BMG links and the Maxim Belt Loader.