Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2019, 10:26 AM   #1
baboon
slug

Default 80% DIAS keychain

listed on gun choker.

If it aint a trap wonder how long before it's shut down & turned into one?
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 11:10 AM   #2
JD Miller
Fake Member

80% what
Old 03-23-2019, 11:18 AM   #3
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
80% what
It's an 80% finished Drop In Auto Sear for an AR patterned rifle. Finished & installed it would act as the auto sear making a semi auto gun a machine gun.
Old 03-23-2019, 11:32 AM   #4
REDOAK
Intelligent Posterior

That would make my 'iffy' list.
REDOAK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 01:08 PM   #5
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
It's an 80% finished Drop In Auto Sear for an AR patterned rifle. Finished & installed it would act as the auto sear making a semi auto gun a machine gun.
boon I have no idea what that is but full auto kits and parts are available all over the internet.

BUSHMASTER M16 3 ROUND BURST PARTS KIT AR-15 223

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/803357396

Lots and lots of LEGAL registered full autos out their and I guess hell they need parts they go bad or break? I don't think you can own them if you don't own a full auto?
I read recently where ironically commie Connecticut is one of the leading states for registered full auto? With loads of gun manufacturing years past and the WWII vets coming home I guess guys held onto their war trophies and registered them?
Old 03-23-2019, 02:10 PM   #6
flashy
Omicron cocksman

Key chains are almost as scary as black rifles
flashy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 02:31 PM   #7
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
boon I have no idea what that is but full auto kits and parts are available all over the internet.

BUSHMASTER M16 3 ROUND BURST PARTS KIT AR-15 223

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/803357396

Lots and lots of LEGAL registered full autos out their and I guess hell they need parts they go bad or break? I don't think you can own them if you don't own a full auto?
I read recently where ironically commie Connecticut is one of the leading states for registered full auto? With loads of gun manufacturing years past and the WWII vets coming home I guess guys held onto their war trophies and registered them?
The key chain with the hole drilled, assembled & unregistered would get you way more grief then that burst parts kit. That burst kit is interesting in I have a Colt burst kit that I bought years ago for a lot less.

Years ago a machine gun cut bolt carrier was frond upon. Now just about every one made is full auto cut. As with the burst kit you posted, anyone can buy this.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...15&FORM=HDRSC2
Old 03-23-2019, 02:54 PM   #8
4thIDvet
slug

Yup just about every AR bolt sold now is a full auto bolt carrier. I don't know I read where their supposed to be more reliable in semi also but hell I read everything and don't know what to believe?
I still don't know what the hell your talking about with this key chain thing.
When I hit the lottery first thing I am buying after I hire 4404s nurses is a Full registered Thompson.
Good article in the NRA magazine about them. Only thing the G.I.s complained about was their weight plus weight of ammo.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 03:07 PM   #9
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Yup just about every AR bolt sold now is a full auto bolt carrier. I don't know I read where their supposed to be more reliable in semi also but hell I read everything and don't know what to believe?
I still don't know what the hell your talking about with this key chain thing.
When I hit the lottery first thing I am buying after I hire 4404s nurses is a Full registered Thompson.
Good article in the NRA magazine about them. Only thing the G.I.s complained about was their weight plus weight of ammo.
The key chain is 80% of a registered drop in auto sear. Your RDIAS basically drops into the lower & mimics the auto sear of a m16. Completion if not registered as a post sample would get you a trip to club fed.
Old 03-23-2019, 03:13 PM   #10
55chevy

Is the online source a hidden FBI seller?
55chevy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 04:04 PM   #11
Sanders

If it isn't a trap today, it will be when they confiscate the seller's records and chase down everyone he sold them to.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 07:13 PM   #12
REDOAK
Intelligent Posterior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
If it isn't a trap today, it will be when they confiscate the seller's records and chase down everyone he sold them to.
And they will do that.
REDOAK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 11:29 PM   #13
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
The key chain with the hole drilled, assembled & unregistered would get you way more grief then that burst parts kit. That burst kit is interesting in I have a Colt burst kit that I bought years ago for a lot less.
So these kits, you have to do some registration paper work if you want to buy

Is that why the key chain will get you in trouble cause its like sneaking around the registration paper work?
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 01:53 AM   #14
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
So these kits, you have to do some registration paper work if you want to buy

Is that why the key chain will get you in trouble cause its like sneaking around the registration paper work?
Anyone who could legal finish this kit would more likely make theirs from scratch.

In the NFA world, "post sample" means that the machine gun was built AFTER 1986. Therefore, it cannot be owned by a civilian. Post sample machine guns are only allowed to be owned by class 3/SOT holders.
Old 03-24-2019, 04:22 AM   #15
4thIDvet
slug

What is with the "key chain" term? Is that like a not quite so subtle hint that's its only a key chain novelty or does it have some use in the end?
That 3 round burst was the best thing since sliced bread for our military. No more pissed off tree tops.
I researched how it works its kind of like a gear wheel that stops on 3. Pretty ingenious people invented that.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote