Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Outdoor Sports & Activities > Hunting
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2016, 02:34 PM   #1
4thIDvet
slug

Default Would YOU spot the lurking danger if you were walking through this woodland? Two leopards are preparing to pounce... so can you see them?

"Can you spot the hidden cats? Test yourself on this photograph, or scroll further down to have the answers revealed"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz454Zke2TQ

O.K. if anyone cheats before they study the photo I have talked to the mods and they get banned for 24 hours.
Old 04-06-2016, 03:14 PM   #2
baboon
slug

Hell if hearing one panting over a bait & never seeing it, even with night vision was no threat then them 2 aint either. The bait 50 yards away. Hearing it was because we had a microphone @ the bait & a red light on a dimmer switch. It made for one long cold night!
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:16 PM   #3
55chevy

One was fairly easy, but the other one not so much...............
55chevy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:52 PM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

Do NOT cheat or you will be in big big trouble.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:52 PM   #5
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

I didn't spot 'em until the second picture, was only real sure of the top one though.
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 01:14 AM   #6
Bluntforce
slug

Censored

Would have had to have optical help. I tend to take semi-autos on walks in the woods so I would have had better than 20% chance of living approaching that tree. Without a self loading rifle, I'll stay in the land rover or a mud hut.

Becoming a pile of leopard shit in Africa is not on my bucket list when I can become a pile of cougar shit in my yard. Fucking libturds and their re-introduction zero-intelligence schemes.
Old 04-10-2016, 04:42 AM   #7
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
Would have had to have optical help. I tend to take semi-autos on walks in the woods so I would have had better than 20% chance of living approaching that tree. Without a self loading rifle, I'll stay in the land rover or a mud hut.

Becoming a pile of leopard shit in Africa is not on my bucket list when I can become a pile of cougar shit in my yard. Fucking libturds and their re-introduction zero-intelligence schemes.
Most all of Africa bans semi auto rifle for hunting.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 04:20 PM   #8
Bluntforce
slug

Cat

I carry an AK but it's not for hunting. It's because a large cougar ran down the road less than a hundred feet from the house in broad daylight once. It was a while ago but they live a long time. If I have to kill one of them I'll leave it where it is. They're chipped anyway, doesn't mean I'll let them eat me.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 11:56 PM   #9
Legion489
Dud

Spotted the upper one right off, took a second to spot the second one.

If I ever find it, I'll post a photo of NINE whitetailed deer I have. I know there are nine because I saw them walk over my lawn and bed down and counted them before I took the photo and after I took the photo I could still see them and counted them again. After I got the photo developed I couldn't hardly see ANY!
Legion489 is offline   Reply With Quote