Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2018, 02:04 PM   #1
aviator
unum de multis

Default Mexico and Guatemala posted the military at their borders

Mexico and Guatemala have decided to stop the Hondurans from entering on their way to US.

All we have to do is tell them suckers, you stop them or you get no money from us. period!
Old 10-19-2018, 02:07 PM   #2
JD Miller
Fake Member

Good, I hope the mexicans and guatemalans shoot all the bastards dead

Hell maybe some hollywood actores will go down and join the invaders and get shot dead too
Old 10-19-2018, 02:14 PM   #3
RetVet
Statistical Error

Find the organizers and those funding this invasion party and execute them.
Old 10-19-2018, 10:26 PM   #4
slug

Impalement would be a deterrent...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 10:58 PM   #5
JD Miller
Fake Member

Now the TV news has a hold of this and will exploit it with their whinny liberal propaganda sob story B.S.
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:38 PM   #6
Thanatos
Grunt-o-saurus

Since George Clooney loves the illegal invaders, ship them all to his Lake Como address, and bill him for it.
Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 01:14 AM   #7
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
Now the TV news has a hold of this and will exploit it with their whinny liberal propaganda sob story B.S.
Which is a win win for Sorryos JD and his plans all a friggng long. Sorryos knew the SHTF was gong to happen from the git go. He used those poor souls for his mid term voting plans from day one.
That will never make the commie news.
Old 10-20-2018, 01:22 AM   #8
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Since George Clooney loves the illegal invaders, ship them all to his Lake Como address, and bill him for it.
You are kidding of course Marine? Which mansion address are we talking here now? U.S, England, etc.?
NO negroes, Wets or poor will enter to visit only to work. When their done go home to sheepland and don't hang in his hood. Do as he says not as he does.

Inside George Clooney's Incredible Property Portfolio

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...lio/ss-AAwTWgT
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:47 AM   #9
aviator
unum de multis

Tell you what, we'd better send the military quick. Just watched a clip of those "poor hungry angels" at the mexican border and they are nothing but a bunch of violent assholes who need to be brought inline with reality.

We need a handful of Marines at the border and give them a green light.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:54 AM   #10
CDawg
slug

No Commies

It doesn't matter how this plays out in the media. ...and we all know exactly how it will play out. Just like 2016, there is not some large group of yet unconvinced voters who can at the last minute be swayed to vote communist. Communists will always vote communist. Anyone who hasn't made up their so called minds yet that communism is evil are a lost cause anyway. You'd have to be brain dead or in a coma to not know exactly who and what you will vote for in November. Seriously, at this point does any thinking person believe the MSM? ...or polls? ...or communists? Hail Mary Soros schemes didn't work before. ...and they won't work now. The communists are fucked once again. ...and they know it. There's just too much MAGA going on!

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 09:00 AM   #11
aviator
unum de multis

You'll be surprised CDawg. Lots of people are just to darned stupid and they vote too.
Old 10-20-2018, 09:28 AM   #12
Sanders

Trump should call for volunteer Militia to seal the border. Say it's a free fire zone toward the South.

I'd go.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 09:45 AM   #13
c0dy33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Trump should call for volunteer Militia to seal the border. Say it's a free fire zone toward the South.

I'd go.

Sheeeeit...
c0dy33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 09:59 AM   #14
CDawg
slug

No Commies

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
You'll be surprised CDawg. Lots of people are just to darned stupid and they vote too.
No. After seeing Obama elected TWICE. ...nothing could suprise me. But things have changed since Obama and his all out communist/America hating agenda. If they hadn't, we could never have a President Trump. The communists are in denial of that fact. The communists pushed their agenda too far and now are coming out full blown communist. They keep telling themselves and their fellow communists that this is what America wants. They're wrong. ...again. Things look and feel EXACTLY like 2016. People other than the communists are not putting out signs, they're not making a bunch of noise. They're quietly but anxiously waiting to vote freedom. Not so much FOR republicans, but AGAINST communists. Communists have not yet learned an important lesson. ...the quiet man is the dangerous man. ...the one who won't take their polls, doesn't care what their MSM says, thinks for themselves. ...and wants facts! They ignore those people at their own peril. ...and there are more of them than the communists want to believe. I don't believe that MAGA people just got stupid and have now decided that they want to be communists in the 2 years since electing President Trump. I'm not just mindlessly cheerleading. Two years ago, people were laughing at me when I told them for months that Trump WOULD be the next President of the United States. I had and still have reasons for being positive. The polls are lying, the MSM are lying and the communists are whistling in the graveyard, just like they were 2 years ago. They're running on nothing. ...gun control, immigration and higher taxes. They're going to lose and lose big. People don't want that shit, no matter how much the communists say that they do!
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 11:07 AM   #15
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDawg View Post
No. After seeing Obama elected TWICE. ...nothing could suprise me. But things have changed since Obama and his all out communist/America hating agenda. If they hadn't, we could never have a President Trump. The communists are in denial of that fact. The communists pushed their agenda too far and now are coming out full blown communist. They keep telling themselves and their fellow communists that this is what America wants. They're wrong. ...again. Things look and feel EXACTLY like 2016. People other than the communists are not putting out signs, they're not making a bunch of noise. They're quietly but anxiously waiting to vote freedom. Not so much FOR republicans, but AGAINST communists. Communists have not yet learned an important lesson. ...the quiet man is the dangerous man. ...the one who won't take their polls, doesn't care what their MSM says, thinks for themselves. ...and wants facts! They ignore those people at their own peril. ...and there are more of them than the communists want to believe. I don't believe that MAGA people just got stupid and have now decided that they want to be communists in the 2 years since electing President Trump. I'm not just mindlessly cheerleading. Two years ago, people were laughing at me when I told them for months that Trump WOULD be the next President of the United States. I had and still have reasons for being positive. The polls are lying, the MSM are lying and the communists are whistling in the graveyard, just like they were 2 years ago. They're running on nothing. ...gun control, immigration and higher taxes. They're going to lose and lose big. People don't want that shit, no matter how much the communists say that they do!

That I Agree with you on 100%