Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2018, 01:42 AM   #1
4thIDvet
slug

Default Texas members: Injuries reported after another mysterious explosion hits Austin

Another explosion was reported in Austin on Sunday night — just hours after cops issued an urgent public plea, asking the “person or persons” behind the city’s deadly string of bombings to stop.

Authorities in the Texas capital said two people were hurt in the blast and rushed to a local hospital in serious condition. They were expected to survive.

Details about the latest incident were not immediately released — and it was unclear if the explosion was tied to the other three bombings — but sources told ABC News that the FBI and ATF were on the scene investigating.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/19/injuri...sion-in-texas/

Another Unabomber A hole it sounds like? Texas members I would open packages down your way with a long long stick. Hope this jerk gets locked up with Kaczynski.
Kaczynski is in some prison in a cell within a cell. No reading material, one small window, T.V. with religious channel if he behaves and 23 hours a day lockup.
Prisoners their said they would rather be dead than be in that place.

Unabomber begins life sentence in "the Big One"

ADX super max Florence Colorado. Not a happy place.

http://www.reorient.com/prisons/unaadx.htm
Old 03-19-2018, 07:12 AM   #2
baboon
slug

When Keep Austin Weird is the cities motto, what could go wrong?
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:25 AM   #3
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Austin is a liberal communist infested crap hole and they get what they get.

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:27 AM   #4
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Strange innit how the capital of Texas isn't at all Texan?
Old 03-19-2018, 11:33 AM   #5
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-a-Roo View Post
Strange innit how the capital of Texas isn't at all Texan?
It's more like San Fransisco or L. A.

Brian
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:34 AM   #6
buzgun
slug

No Commies

Looks like the work of the Bill Ayres brigade.
Old 03-19-2018, 12:06 PM   #7
Diesel 88888888
slug

No Commies

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzgun View Post
Looks like the work of the Bill Ayres brigade.
Or an islamic attempting to stir things up...first motion detonators, then trip wire(s) to be followed by what, telephone controlled detonators and road side bombs.

To a dedicated terrorist it's not much of a challenge and for an intelligent 'actor' not even very challenging technically; for an islamic the chaos is what they prey on...and if the 'spies' had not been pulled out of the mosks by the FBI years ago there might not be a mystery.

Years ago a man named Dennis Patric Mower was a 'Minuteman' activist in the Los Angeles area and set off a number of bombs at the offices of 'liberal' organizations involved in openly communist activities...he is also the real shooter in the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., and for a time may have been one of the Zodiac killlers; he died a few years ago from Parkinson's disease, he also murdered Joseph Ray Carey and a young girl name Lynn Luray as well as his partner in terror, Troy Houghton...and neither was ever caught at what they were really doing...both dead after Mower killed Houghton in Missouri.

For those who don't know it, Lee Harvey Oswald joined the 'Minutemen" out of Norborne, Missouri, when he came back from Russia...and following his activities you quickly realize that a lot of the things he was doing, such as "fair play for Cuba" were right out of the Minutemen's training material. However, Gary Henning, Oswalds' friend and handler, was the actual shooter in Dallas...he later became an advisor to Oliver Stone...and carefully led the movie production away from the facts; both also dead today, however Oswald claimed that he never shot anyone and his voice stress analyzer results (made from existent tapes before he was killed by Ruby) indicate that he was telling the truth...Henning/Hemming is also deceased! I was introduced to both of them at the home of Clinton Wheat in Los Angeles, CA, in June of 1963...Wheat was an old X-Con from Texas who was an activist in the John Birch Society and other radical groups; I was introduced to him because I had weaponry for sale to "conservative" groups at a time when it was thought the US was on the verge of collapse...it's a story I've told here before. Suffice to say, the two men were using different names and because they were claiming to be on a mission with 'Cubans' I declined...considering it a waste of time...I next saw Oswald on the TV after the 'events' in Dallas and though I declined to sell to them, Wheat gave them a modified Japanese Type 99 machine gun which he had shown me before their visit...he later wouldn't talk about what happened to it but that too has already been discussed here on this site.

Ultimately; the price of the experience is your willingness to have it!

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:08 PM   #8
Sanders

I spent the night in Austin last summer, passing through on my way home. It was a pretty nice city and I got one of the best steaks I've ever eaten there.

Too bad the weirdos take over the nice places.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:16 PM   #9
Diesel 88888888
slug

headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
I spent the night in Austin last summer, passing through on my way home. It was a pretty nice city and I got one of the best steaks I've ever eaten there.

Too bad the weirdos take over the nice places.
I suspect that is because Austin is the Capitol of Texas that these events are happening; perhaps in retaliation for the two islamics that were shot in Texas while on a Jihadi mission!
Old 03-19-2018, 01:36 PM   #10
RetVet
Statistical Error

The FBI is on the scene.... for what? To plant evidence leading back to Trump/Russia?
Old 03-20-2018, 08:26 AM   #11
4thIDvet
slug

Default Update 36 minutes ago: Device explodes in FedEx building outside San Antonio, police say

A device that exploded early Tuesday at a FedEx ground distribution facility in Texas, injuring one person, is likely linked to a string of bombings that have rocked the state's capital this month, federal officials said.

Schertz police couldn’t immediately confirm what was in the package, but law enforcement officials told KSAT the medium-sized package contained metal shrapnel and nails and was headed to Austin when it exploded on a conveyor track.

The men injured Sunday night in the explosion in the southwestern Austin neighborhood of Travis Country, ages 22 and 23, are white, unlike the victims in the three earlier attacks, who were black or Hispanic.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/20...olice-say.html

Previous Black and Hispanic victims now a White guy? No motive yet on why this A hole or group is doing this?
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:32 AM   #12
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
The FBI is on the scene.... for what? To plant evidence leading back to Trump/Russia?
And to "lose" the alleged perp's hard drive.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:47 AM   #13
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

The news here is blaming "white supremacists"...of course.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 09:41 AM   #14
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Assholes like Kaczynski should have been shot, immediately after conviction.
That goes for everyone else in those Max Security prisons.

Public execution was a demonstration/lesson to criminals.
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:19 PM   #15
Diesel 88888888
slug

Spinz

The last blast may have been a chemical fuse that went off a bit before intended. There has been no information released about kind of detonator or accelerant, etc., though the last one is reported to have contained shrapnel mixed with the explosive...smells islamic to me, either deliberate copy cat or the real deal?