Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2018, 10:27 PM   #106
Doc

What, then, is the relation of "shall not be infringed" and "repel invasion?"

Should be obvious. See Article I, Section 8 of our Constitution. Next see the flag raising of the Mexican flag by illegals (mexicans) who have invaded California and elsewhere.

Then there are those government employees who are complicit in aiding and giving comfort to the invaders.

Damn, cupcake, something seems awry here. Maybe the army who doesn't seem to be using their big stuff, here in the US of A, might otta, could loan the Militia a few field pieces to help secure border builders and camp followers.

Send the bills to californicated and their mexican friends.
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 07:13 PM   #107
Doc

I like guns, and my daddy did and my cousin did and they didn't die young.

Lions and tigers and guns, oh my.

Doc
Old 05-20-2018, 08:32 PM   #108
slug

God, Guns, and Guts

Made America Great

Let's keep it that way...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 03:45 AM   #109
Doc

So, the unorganized Militia has weapons, like tens of millions of them, some light some heavy.

Well, slam-thumper, what are your favorite weapons?

I’m a thinkin’ Browning’s Automatic Rifle. I know it’s a heavy dude at 42 pounds or so what with 200 rounds of ought-six black tips in 10, 20 round magazines, web belt and bi-pod thrown in.

Yeah, that’s heavy. No matter, says I. Besides my horse is gonna carry it.

What’s that funny lookin’ short barreled big bore? You mean ole thumper? 40 bore, not bad, huh? Horse, again? Why not? 40 needs lots of ammo.

You carryin’ anything, or are you going light?

M1 Garand, 4 bandoleers, mostly black tips in 8 round clips and bayonet, pistol belt, tourniquets, canteen, full tang knife, WW11 vintage medical pouch and pockets full of posies.

I suppose you’ll ask about my sidearm?

I thought so, Colt’s 1911 in case I need to tie my horses out of town. Couple of pineapple bars come in handy, don’t cha know? Spares on the horse.

Damn, slammer, I think you’ll need two horses. One a pack horse with its 150 pound load and don’t forget two feed bags and a sack of oats.

Doc
Old 06-02-2018, 02:29 PM   #110
Doc

That monster, Lincoln had no power to call for 75,000 men to invade the southern states. Neither did he have power to execute the laws of the union. That power was reserved to the Congress.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:37 PM   #111
Bluntforce
Misanthropist In Extremis

Big Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
That monster, Lincoln had no power to call for 75,000 men to invade the southern states. Neither did he have power to execute the laws of the union. That power was reserved to the Congress.
Forrest Gump move it was too, Virginia seceeded over it trapping North Carolina which had no desire to secede. North Carolina ended up contributing the most war dead to the cause.

Nothing more dangerous than a catcher with power trying to prove their strength.

Old 06-25-2018, 11:34 PM   #112
Doc

President Trump is now calling the invasion across our southern border an Invasion.
Old 06-25-2018, 11:58 PM   #113
cerberus

Quote:
That monster, Lincoln had no power to call for 75,000 men to invade the southern states.
Not a monster. A TYRANT, A THUG AND A FAGGOT.
Quote:
President Trump is now calling the invasion across our southern border an Invasion.
Is any part of this a lie?
cerberus
cerberus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 04:58 AM   #114
Doc

Well maybe not a monster, but a brute, cruel and a beast.

President Trump did indeed call them invaders as did I and others on this board. His comment brings to bear that part of Article I, Section 8 that says, " . . . repel invasions." Repelling invasion is one of the many duties of our armed forces. They also smash and break things.

Our unorganized Militia, all armed, outnumbers the rest of the world's militaries by a good margin.

Doc
Old 06-26-2018, 10:48 AM   #115
Sanders

It is an invasion, and now the next president of Mexico is calling for it, outright.

Prepare to repel boarders at the border!!

Quote:
Scourge of Mexico establishment poised to capture presidency
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1JM189

Quote:
Mexican Presidential Candidate Calls Mass Migration To US A ‘Human Right’

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) declared mass immigration to the United States a “human right” for all North Americans during a speech Tuesday.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

He then declared migration “a human right we will defend,” eluniversal.com reports.

While the election is not until July 1, Obrador is by far the frontrunner.
http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/me...ration-speech/

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 07:45 PM   #116
Bluntforce
Misanthropist In Extremis

Nuke

Dyin’ ain’t much of a livin’, Pedro.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 08:28 PM   #117
A.J.

Quote:
Yes. It is an invasion, but it's a "soft" invasion. Illegals are everywhere and getting a pass or even citizenship. This has to stop.

It's more of a law enforcement problem than a military one.

For the first time in my lifetime we have a POTUS who is taking the problem seriously. The solutions:

1. No more anchor babies or automatic birthright citizenship.
2. Lots of deportations
3. Hammer those who employ illegals.
4. Control borders.
5. No more legal crap. Immediate return to home country.
A.J. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 08:49 PM   #118
JD Miller
slug

dont hire mexicans to work on your house !

“Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.” -unknown-

JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:02 PM   #119
Stalky

Stop the practice of illegals harvesting crops in Virginia for Christ's sake(tobacco can be harvested by a machine that Eli Whitney came up with.
Have a great group of like-minded people(neighbors) we used to call them.
The profit tends to make people more inclined to just get along with each other.
There will be ho's.And Bo's that want the neighbors spouse.
Grow up all you old men and women and work it out.
Stalky is online now   Reply With Quote