Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2020, 08:19 PM   #1
Diesel 88888888
slug

Chinese Only One (1) Little Slip ~ Now!

And we, all of US, will be on total FUBAR with eternity & the rest of the world...duck is not something to eat...so duck!

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 08:51 PM   #2
Bluntforce
slug

Chinese

Chinese ducks eating pig shit in Chinese ponds started the last pandemic.

The fact the Chinese coast was occupied by colonial powers that couldn’t care less about what was going on in the Chinese interior, much less he troubled to record it, didn’t help documentation. They know damn well that shit didn’t develop on the high, dry plains of Kansas.

Concerning what’s going on now, I’m Sergeant Schultz (or Jon Snow if you’re younger than dirt).
Old 03-31-2020, 03:03 AM   #3
Diesel 88888888
slug

Chinese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
Chinese ducks eating pig shit in Chinese ponds started the last pandemic.

The fact the Chinese coast was occupied by colonial powers that couldn’t care less about what was going on in the Chinese interior, much less he troubled to record it, didn’t help documentation. They know damn well that shit didn’t develop on the high, dry plains of Kansas.

Concerning what’s going on now, I’m Sergeant Schultz (or Jon Snow if you’re younger than dirt).
What's not to like about the lovely Chinese?
Old 03-31-2020, 10:12 AM   #4
Sanders

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:09 PM   #5
aviator
unum de multis

We have a million semi-wild ducks all over south florida, too many lakes and canals and people feed them.
Old 03-31-2020, 02:49 PM   #6
RTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
We have a million semi-wild ducks all over south florida, too many lakes and canals and people feed them.
We have too many ducks here too. New folks several lots away from ours on the lake like to feed the ducks and geese. When we make eye contact I give them a thumbs up. Yeah you dumb asses feed those ducks and they'll own you.

Make America Like Florida
RTO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:49 PM   #7
c0dy33

Wow that's one thing I just noticed I haven't seen since being in L-Gay... ducks. Used to see them every day.
c0dy33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 03:54 PM   #8
Diesel 88888888
slug

fish

When I was little my mom's family had 600 acres under cultivation/irrigation for rice...near Steutgart, Arkansas, and the sky would literally turn black when the ducks came in...no one used 'punt' guns (2 gauge shotguns) but they would bring in so many that if you liked duck, and who didn't, it was free...U could eat your fill and there would still be some in the oven.
Old 03-31-2020, 04:19 PM   #9
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
When I was little my mom's family had 600 acres under cultivation/irrigation for rice...near Steutgart, Arkansas, and the sky would literally turn black when the ducks came in...no one used 'punt' guns (2 gauge shotguns) but they would bring in so many that if you liked duck, and who didn't, it was free...U could eat your fill and there would still be some in the oven.
I drove I-10 from Houston to Lafayette, LA during duck season, once. The sky was black around the rice paddies just like you described it. Hunters were literally shoulder-to-shoulder on the edge of the fields. I wondered - 1) How do you know which duck you shot, and 2) what crazy SOB would wade out there in the middle of a war zone to retrieve it?
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote