Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Outdoor Sports & Activities > Hunting
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2015, 02:58 PM   #16
GBob01
Coonass Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
Poisoned food could work without any noise.
Could also have unintended consequences as well. Just never know who's pet may get it.

Klauss, I take it that you don't have a bow, or crossbow.

III DEO VINDICE
GBob01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 03:51 PM   #17
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
Put dog in put antifreeze out. Bring antifreeze in and dispose of it put dog out.

It tastes like over sweet koolaid. Keep it away from chilrens an' shit.

It might get a few cats but cats have short, violent lives that usually end horribly. (Like some braindead fuck running them over in the driveway during a head in the ass incident.)
Putting out anti freeze is just plain wrong. Getting caught doing it might prove worse then the way it kills.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 01:22 AM   #18
WWes
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Putting out anti freeze is just plain wrong. Getting caught doing it might prove worse then the way it kills.
Agreed.

I have some feral friends that I tend to...and "friends" don't get the "texas-truckride"
WWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:22 PM   #19
Sanders

Coyotes were extra musical around my place this morning, around 3:30 a.m.

I had the shotgun w/flashlight mounted to see if any were in the yard, because they'll come right over my chainlink fence. Some buckshot will make them rethink where they want to be.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 07:35 PM   #20
Railbuggy

Like Eightball said. I bought a brick of Aquila .22 SSS 60gr Sniper Subsonic for my city guns. Think I paid $25 for brick of 500 back in 2007.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:47 PM   #21
remus

I shoot CCI quiets in my back yard all the time. They are real quiet and seem to hit with quite a bit of thump. If you shoot a coyote with one in the chest area he'll die fairly soon. If you just get a leg or foot or hip or something he'll die from starvation after awhile. Not the best way but he probably won't be back. They need to be able to move quickly and when injured they can't go to the doctor.
remus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:19 PM   #22
klauss
Poof no eyebrows

They disappeared for a bit but now some have returned. According to our neighborhood watch site, 3 attacked and badly injured a German shepherd today.

Of course local gov still pretends there is no problem.

Heîs oiōṇs áristos, amưnesthai peŕ pátrēs- "There is only one omen, to fight for one's country"
klauss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 10:25 PM   #23
buzgun
slug

I have watched 3 coyotes hunt rabbits in a triangle formation from my roof.......i have some healthy ones in my back yard that must be laying down and startle me as they seem to appear out of nowhere.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:25 AM   #24
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzgun View Post
I have watched 3 coyotes hunt rabbits in a triangle formation from my roof.......i have some healthy ones in my back yard that must be laying down and startle me as they seem to appear out of nowhere.
Ever have wetbacks appear out of nowhere while you were camping in Southern Arizona? They do that, too.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:12 AM   #25
4thIDvet
slug

Were getting them around here in the Ocala forest. Damn things must be eating good they look like a small wolf.
My neighbor next-door has hog hunting dogs that he had to double heavy wire cage, they ate through the first one. Plus every other house here has pit bulls. I wonder how Mr. coyote would do against them?
Old 03-18-2016, 11:43 AM   #26
Sanders

Coyotes are smart. They'll lure a dog away from their house in order to isolate it to pack jump it. It's hard for a male dog to resist that bitch in heat.

I've seen them do it, and was fortunate to be able to call my dog home before he got jumped. Some folks weren't so lucky.

They are also bold. They will come right up on my sister's porch to kill a cat or, as recently happened, my niece's little dachshund. My nephew was able to shoot that coyote, but not before it killed the little dog - in broad daylight.

My cousin has seen them kill and steal a goose from his mother's house. Two coyotes drew away the dogs and another one sneaked up to the goose and jumped on it and broke its neck. Then, holding it by the neck, the goose was too big for it to run with, so it flipped it up over its back and carried it off that way. It all happened so fast, he didn't have time to get his gun before they were all gone.

Those are just coyotes. You'll also start to see coy-dogs. Those are even worse, because they are smart AND fearless. When you hear about coyotes attacking humans, you are most likely hearing about coy-dogs.
Old 03-18-2016, 02:13 PM   #27
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Coyotes and Coy-Dogs = Targets (in my book)
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2016, 03:31 PM   #28
hangfire
Home on the range

Quote:
Poisoned food could work without any noise.
I use magic meatballs made with hamburger and ground lightbulb glass. works every time.
Old 03-20-2016, 10:57 AM   #29
Sanders

I spent some time watching 2 coyotes behind my place this morning, through binoculars. They were bold as hell. Not the least bit concerned about me.

They were only about 100 yards away. I could have popped them with my .44, easy. Problem for me is that someone built a church behind me, and then they built a cop shop, dog pound, and fire station -- all in my backstop area.

Bastards. Used to be able to shoot coyotes off the back porch. If they figure out how to come over my chain link fence, all bets are off - it's #4 buckshot time.

Screw "progress". I think it's time to sell out and move further away.
Old 03-20-2016, 11:02 AM   #30
4thIDvet
slug

Coy dogs in Vermont were getting bigger and bigger. Rumor had them taking in domestic stray dogs and breeding with them?
Guy about a mile from here had 90% wolves he kept as pets. Alpha was frigging huge. Now he shut down and released them. Wonder if that huge coyote I spotted a bit back was not a small running wild mix breed wolf?
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote