Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Chaplains Corner
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Chaplains Corner A place to discuss religion, personal problems, or to request advise from someone who will listen and provide moral support.

Old 12-26-2014, 09:48 PM   #16
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

What Gus said ! ! !
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 10:06 PM   #17
5knives
KaBoom Kontrol Modulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Bears View Post
What Gus said ! ! !
again!

Regards,
5knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:53 AM   #18
DirtySteve
Starship Legend Champion

Dropping the boy off yesterday ripped my heart out. Counseling might be the key. Not gonna let it get ugly. I'm old enough to act grown up anyway. Thanks y'all.
DirtySteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #19
Sanders

It takes two, amigo.

It sounds like you want to make it work, but she has given up.

She'll use that against you, as you'll be the nice guy and try to be fair with her.

Get aggressive and go for full custody of your son. That way, you may get less, but you won't get screwed over by being a nice guy.

There are divorce lawyers who advertise on the radio, who specialize in taking the father's side in divorces. If it gets that far, you should look them up.

My first marriage ended in failure (she ran on me), but I have one hell of a good second marriage.

My prayers are with you and your boy. The best thing there is for a kid, is two parents - their mother and father, together.

But again, it takes two to make it work out.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:23 PM   #20
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Sorry to hear about that DS, tough especially at this time of year.

It sound as though you hope a reconciliation is likely, that she just needs time
to adjust to the financial hardship, although leaving never alleviates that burden.
Talk to those you trust as to how you may plan better for your financial situation;
but above all, keep the channels of communication with Mrs. DS open. And it
wouldn't hurt to have a quiet conversation with God as well.

Good luck
Old 12-27-2014, 03:42 PM   #21
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
It takes two, amigo.

It sounds like you want to make it work, but she has given up.

She'll use that against you, as you'll be the nice guy and try to be fair with her.

Get aggressive and go for full custody of your son. That way, you may get less, but you won't get screwed over by being a nice guy.

There are divorce lawyers who advertise on the radio, who specialize in taking the father's side in divorces. If it gets that far, you should look them up.

My first marriage ended in failure (she ran on me), but I have one hell of a good second marriage.

My prayers are with you and your boy. The best thing there is for a kid, is two parents - their mother and father, together.

But again, it takes two to make it work out.
Try for PRIMARY custody, both legal and physical. Some courts frown on parents who try to exclude the other parent, and look well on those who want to involve the other parent.
You still want to have the deciding factor though, because a woman WILL use the child as a weapon and a meal ticket.
If you still live in the home and have a good family support system in place, an established custodial environment will work to your advantage.
“But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

~ Thomas Jefferson to Issac Tiffany, 1816
Stoned_Oli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 05:39 AM   #22
DirtySteve
Starship Legend Champion

Although, shes discounts it, the addition of the head-med strattera may also be at least a contributing factor. I'll let the therapist broach that topic.......
Old 12-30-2014, 07:17 AM   #23
ptannjr
Just a dude!

Went through a separation and divorce filing last year but with prayer and help from many people we worked through it and work on our marriage daily. Please check out www.retrouvaille.com that is the site for a national movement that holds retreats all over that save marriages that are broken beyond belief all the time with support from thousands and thousands of others

http://www.OcalaCarAudio.com
ptannjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:06 PM   #24
Brightblade
Paladin

If the move out was abrupt, their may be a somebody else.... Sorry to say it. But that's the way it was when Mom moved out on Dad.
Brightblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 01:10 PM   #25
4thIDvet
slug

27 years with mine and the only way I get her out of the house is to send her on a cruise. This is getting expensive.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:59 AM   #26
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Total bummer. Good luck with the situation.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:03 PM   #27
Bluntforce
slug

Hope this year is better.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:28 PM   #28
dinkydow

Spilt milk. When women move out it is time to move on. Protect yourself financially and think objectively. If the woman loved you...she would still be there. Sounds like you have been replaced. Man up and hire a divorce attorney and put him on the case. Accept reality...jump into the party pool and find her replacement. Life goes on with or without you. Fact. Been there, done that.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 05:04 PM   #29
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
27 years with mine and the only way I get her out of the house is to send her on a cruise. This is getting expensive.
Well.....mine insists I go along.

Last year I had a few days off when she accompanied the daughter on a band trip to DC and this year they are going to New Orleans with the Jazz band....and I'll be heading to the range. 37 years here.
Old 01-19-2015, 02:29 PM   #30
DirtySteve
Starship Legend Champion

Loving up on the little man several days per week, praying for all it's worth too.