Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > C&R Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

C&R Forum Curio and Relic discussion area

Old 04-26-2006, 03:32 AM   #1
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Default CZ-52 owners Wolf HP!!!

I didnt know wolf started making this but this sure is good news,finally some sort of defensive loads for the CZ-52 and Tokarevs at a decent price.

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info....oducts_id/1346
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined"-Patrick Henry
AKWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:03 AM   #2
scheistermeister
Throbbing Member

thats pretty cool, and at $10 for 50 rounds its not priced too badly either
Old 04-26-2006, 04:06 AM   #3
Thylacine
Molon Labe Y'All

Awesome. I might use the CZ CCW now.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:10 AM   #4
AKaTom

I saw it at our local Cabelas on Saturday, it was $1 more than S&B so I bought the cheaper of the two.
AKaTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:25 AM   #5
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKaTom
I saw it at our local Cabelas on Saturday, it was $1 more than S&B so I bought the cheaper of the two.
I Dont think S&B makes 7.62x25 jhp do they?This is good news for people wanting a defense load considering the fmj over penetrates.Before wolf there was only 2 options that I know of,makarov.com sold HP and the other option was to reload and I researched available components and they were an arm and a leg in this caliber.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:45 AM   #6
AKaTom

You are correct the S&B is FMJ, and I didn't even notice the Wolf was JHP at the time. It was my first outing with the pistol and I was only interested in function. I'll pick up some of the Wolf at a later date
AKaTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:32 AM   #7
Bradrock

Coles has sold FNM JHP in 7.62 X 25 for years.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:08 PM   #8
Wolverine

The HP's from makarov.com work great in the CZ52. I think they are FNM but not sure. I use S&B for plinking which is also great ammo. I still am glad to hear Wolf released new ammo because they are one of my favorite, if not favorite, ammo companys.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 12:13 AM   #9
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
The HP's from makarov.com work great in the CZ52. I think they are FNM but not sure. I use S&B for plinking which is also great ammo. I still am glad to hear Wolf released new ammo because they are one of my favorite, if not favorite, ammo companys.
Agreed and it will be much easier to get locally hopefully.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:10 PM   #10
HorseSoldier176
Retired Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKWARRIOR
....Before wolf there was only 2 options that I know of,makarov.com sold HP and the other option was to reload and I researched available components and they were an arm and a leg in this caliber.

Reloading for self defense is generally a bad idea. At least here in PA, if you use factory ammo for self defense, then the bad guy, or their heirs, can't bring up the ammo as an issue, but if you used reloads, then the ammo can be used as an issue. At that point you get into the whole "super bullet" argument. It is generally better to just stick with factory ammo, and not have to worry about defending your reloads in open court. As we all know, far to many of the general public just do not have any understandig of firearms, let alone reloading. My advice, better to be safe, than sorry. Use factory!
HorseSoldier176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 04:34 PM   #11
AKWARRIOR
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseSoldier176
Reloading for self defense is generally a bad idea. At least here in PA, if you use factory ammo for self defense, then the bad guy, or their heirs, can't bring up the ammo as an issue, but if you used reloads, then the ammo can be used as an issue. At that point you get into the whole "super bullet" argument. It is generally better to just stick with factory ammo, and not have to worry about defending your reloads in open court. As we all know, far to many of the general public just do not have any understandig of firearms, let alone reloading. My advice, better to be safe, than sorry. Use factory!
Considering you live on the east coast,the bastion of democraps I believe it and Im not surprised.I hear so much insane shit about MA and NY all the time.Here I dont think they would care about what ammo was used but you bring up a good point.