Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2018, 04:36 PM   #1
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

Sambo Strip mall niqqer shoplifting bust turns into deadly police shooting

Cops were hunting for a niqqer robbery suspect Monday after one of his niqqer accomplices was fatally shot by a cop whom she was trying to run over at a strip mall in New Jersey, authorities said. Police in Deptford Township responded to a report of a shoplifting in progress at a Marshall’s department store at 1800 Clements Bridge Road at about 3:40 p.m. Saturday and found three niqqrz who fled the store with a “substantial amount of unpaid merchandise,” according to a statement by Bernie Weisenfeld, a spokesman for the Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office. One of the niqqrz, Raoul Gadson,...

https://nypost.com/2018/06/11/strip-...lice-shooting/
--------------

Not LaShonda!!! She was going back to high school to learn how to read...an shit...after finding allah....and was working on finding the cure for cancer.... ...after turning her life around.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Infantry Brawl”
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:42 PM   #2
JD Miller
slug

SHEEEIT....!

Negro Cultural Enrichment at the Mall

“Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.” -unknown-

JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:51 PM   #3
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
One of the suspects, Raoul Gadson, 43, of Philadelphia, was struggling with security guards when responding cops approached him. He then fled on foot while his two female alleged accomplices — LaShanda Anderson, 36, and Chanel Barnes, 27, both of Philadelphia — ran toward a rented Nissan Armada, Weisenfeld said.

Officers then told Anderson, who was behind the wheel, to stop, but she instead accelerated toward them and struck a patrol captain with an open driver’s door. Anderson then tried to “deliberately run over” a sergeant, who fired three shots into the Nissan, striking Anderson twice.
Lashonda was going to leave Raoul behind.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:55 PM   #4
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

12% of the population does 97% of all violent crime. But....it is not the niqqer perps fault...an shit.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:05 PM   #5
cerberus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
But....it is not the niqqer perps fault...an shit.
It's not their fault. It's OUR FAULT for letting them stay here in the first place.
cerberus
cerberus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 05:15 PM   #6
slug

Give them the choice of Africa or prison

everytime one of them is arrested...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 10:40 PM   #7
Thanatos
Grunt-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post
Give them the choice of Africa or prison

everytime one of them is arrested...
Open a latter day Devil's Island for the prison...

and if they choose Africa...

make them swim.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:51 PM   #8
buzgun
slug

another senseless murder inspired by the NRA
Old 06-12-2018, 12:11 AM   #9
Bull
Rabble Rouser

I only shot him 250 times.
Bull is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:02 AM   #10
4thIDvet
slug

Anderson was pronounced dead at the scene. An autopsy later found her cause of death was multiple gunshot wounds.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/11/strip-...lice-shooting/

Interesting she be dead of multiple gunshot wounds? The human body can only take so much lead and then it shuts down. Apparently Lashandras body had the proper combo platter.
Good shooting officer.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:50 AM   #11
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

King Shabazz: "Dat POAH-LEESE ocifer done kilt duh sistuh...onlus kauzz she beez blak...an shit!"
Old 06-12-2018, 09:44 AM   #12
riderv700

Fo Shizzle

This is why,bitch and moan trying to open a $1.00 item i have bought. Trying to keep Rufus from stealing the store.
riderv700 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 02:27 PM   #13
Legion489

Shit that could be any Wal-Mart in Amerika! The local Wally catches darkies with $800-$900 worth of stuff they tried to steal once or twice a week (no I am NOT making that up!! I was there and actually saw it!!) and let them go! WTF?! Some poor old lady "greeter" risks their life to stop these animals and the higher ups let them go?!

Want to bet how many darkies are armed too? The darkie drug dealer who shot up the down town ped-mall claimed "stand your ground" as a defense for shooting up a crowd on a public street that had other drug dealers in it who "were threatening him". When he got convicted the "white" commie-tards just had fits that if some darkie kicks down my front door and I shoot them I go free, but if a drug dealer shoots up a crowded public street they go to prison!

One of the local Wally managers said they might close at midnight to 6 AM due to darkie stealing as that would cut the shoplifting by 90% or more. Well if they catch them stealing $800-$900 in the day time, what is it like at night with no one on the doors?!
Legion489 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 04:22 PM   #14
Crusader30-06M1

It's their culture an sheeeit.
Crusader30-06M1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 07:38 PM   #15
A.J.

I worked in retail years ago. There was never any good reason for an employee to get in between a shoplifter and the door. All the protections were on the perps. If we made ANY mistake, it was instant termination and maybe criminal charges.

More sophisticated crooks would try to set up management for a possible lawsuit and payout. Happened to me once. A group of employees wanted me to stop a 14 year old girl for wearing a stolen bra and walking out the door. No thanks. Mama didn't raise no fool. I let the little thief escape with a smile.
A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote