Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2021, 09:39 AM   #1
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Flashing Arrow Real Estate: If the appraisal comes in below the contract price?

If the appraisal comes in below the contract price:

a. The Buyer can cancel.

or

b. The Buyer can ask the Seller to lower the price to the appraisal.

or

c. The Buyer can come up with extra cash, because the appraisal limits what the Buyer can finance.

So................

Generally is the Seller fucked? If the Seller lets the Buyer walk (no adjustment to contract price), won't the next appraisal come in low as well?
Old 03-06-2021, 09:51 AM   #2
Frogman

All the above is the right answer. It depends on how reasonable the parties are. Maybe motivated is better.

"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of"
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 10:08 AM   #3
aviator
unum de multis

Or Seller and Buyer can find a happy medium .

Most appraisers are pretty much in accordance today so yes the Seller will most likely run into the same problem again. My advice is always to meet in the middle if possible.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:30 AM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
If the appraisal comes in below the contract price:

a. The Buyer can cancel.

or

b. The Buyer can ask the Seller to lower the price to the appraisal.

or

c. The Buyer can come up with extra cash, because the appraisal limits what the Buyer can finance.

So................

Generally is the Seller fucked? If the Seller lets the Buyer walk (no adjustment to contract price), won't the next appraisal come in low as well?
Our realtors can best answer but property on or direct connect to the St. Johns river here are selling for double the appraised price. Buyers are not bothering to even look at the appraised price.
Their are two canal lots 3 down from me at $90,000. My buddy just bought across from me and the realtor told him their is NOTHING for sale presently on the canal or river near here.
A home is for sale in Palm Beach adjoining Mar A Largo for $14 mil. Across the intercoastal inland down their $350,000 could get you a nice abode.
So I guess? location location location makes appraisals null and void?
Old 03-06-2021, 10:45 AM   #5
aviator
unum de multis

Problem is a property is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. Prices have gone high because interest rates are extremely low, everybody wants to come to Flarda to get away from the cold and high taxes and face it, as an investment you get a better return on a property than you get with the bank. If you rent it out even at cost you still have depreciation, maintenance, etc to use as a deduction.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 11:58 AM   #6
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
Problem is a property is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. Prices have gone high because interest rates are extremely low, everybody wants to come to Flarda to get away from the cold and high taxes and face it, as an investment you get a better return on a property than you get with the bank. If you rent it out even at cost you still have depreciation, maintenance, etc to use as a deduction.
Man up the street here does that Fred rents his place out. He paid $225,000 or so for it and must rent for high dollar cause the boats the renters come by me in I could not afford the damn gas.
I stopped and spoke with him and he has 4 homes he rents. Guess he ain't on food stamps.
Hell I paid $48,500 for this my mortgage around $12,000 left is $196 a month. A completely remolded trailer I live in but put just shy of $70,000 cash into the tree guest house.
On 1/3 acre on the canal open to the St. Johns river out Jacksonville and on to China. Realtors want me to sell for $185,000 even with a $90,000 appraisal.
Hell I ain't sellin nuttin love my conservative gun loving christen Pro Pres. Trump neighbors we all get along just fine. Beer thirty meeting of the minds starts at 16:00 hrs.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 01:31 PM   #7
JD Miller
Fake Member

500grains are you moving too?

Thanks for reminding me about appraisers, Sellers and realtors are price gouging in the PNW right now

Too many suckers, easy to slaughter a fat pig

Old 03-06-2021, 01:40 PM   #8
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
Thanks for reminding me about appraisers, Sellers and realtors are price gouging in the PNW right now

Too many suckers, easy to slaughter a fat pig

Don't blame Realtors, we only advice what the real price is but it's up to the seller and the market to set the price.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 04:09 PM   #9
dinkydow

I have been here for six years. I am being offered TWICE the price I paid for it. Unfortunately for me...I have eclectic tastes and it looks like my tastes tend toward very pricey mcmansions.

So...as I fucking hate moving....I am here to stay. I like where I live. It's all white honky mofos...not distant to essential...( for old geezers) ...services...downside is that I have to drive some distance for shopping. Meat would say I am and was spoiled by living in the city/communist hellhole & ghetto for so long....EVERYTHING ...was VERY close...too fucking close actually..it was a nice neighborhood of working blacks and whites....until the nlggers started moving in. One by one...my good neighbors began moving out...replaced by...pimps, gangstas, dope dealers, theives...etc.

I don't miss any of the nlgger pathos bull shit. I finally convinced a couple of my longtime blak friends that the KKK was not going to show up here as soon as they stepped into my driveway.

I am still kind of amazed at that, the KKK bogeyman lives in some heads. It took me weeks to convince one of my old neighbors that gunshows were not KKK events. Now..him and his wife hit a lot of the shows....well ....until funshows became illegal because of the zombie plague....an shit.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 04:50 PM   #10
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
I have been here for six years. I am being offered TWICE the price I paid for it. ..................................................

******* will fix that for you ...... as he fucks up the economy and housing market

JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 05:26 PM   #11
dinkydow

No Commies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
******* will fix that for you ...... as he fucks up the economy and housing market

Commys fuck up everything that is within their grasp....by stealing it...or destroying it. Private ownership of anything....especially any wealth or small businesses owned by white middle class Americans. Our wealth... consisting of anything and everything that nlggerz and wetbacks do not have.....because by working for it...WE ...somehow managed to steal it from the nlggerz and wetbacks...somehow??????

And now....the pseudocommys and their oligarchail collective masters in order to further cement relations with their drones and subhuman soldiers... will now...begin massive wealth redistribution schemes...raking a good percentage of the stolen take for themselves...which is ALWAYS a huge part of the oligarchail power and wealth grabs.

Rewatch....Dr. Zhivago....

Look at anywhere communists have any degree of power....N Korea, soviet Russia, New York City, red china, millwauky wis, Venezuela....Detroit, sanfagkrisko, Seattle, Portland, Austin Texas, Cleveland oh, Columbus oh....the shithole lists are only growing.....

I don't see the dicklessdrones who vote kommykrat....because their daddy did...are ever going to OTE anything but krat....even as the krats starve and kill them.

Sad....
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote