Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2018, 09:01 AM   #31
Sanders

Got my first gun at 4 yrs old - a single shot .22 rifle. It was kept in my parent's closet, but if I asked, I was allowed to take it out to look at it/clean it. Never got to go shooting unsupervised until I was around 7 yrs old. My grandpa gave me my second .22 rifle at 8 yrs. old. I got my third one for Christmas when I turned 11 yrs. old. I got a Daisy Red Ryder BB gun sometime around 8 yrs. The only reason the BB gun got any use is because I could shoot it pretty much anywhere around the house and didn't have to go out in the desert with it.

Got my first handgun - a slightly used Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag at 14 yrs old. I saved every bit of money I made from my first summer job, and Dad took me down to the pawn shop/gun store to buy it. He did the paperwork and the sales guy knew it was for me, nothing sneaky about it. He threw in a gun rug, Silencio ear muffs, and a box of .44 Special ammo.

That was in the late '60's through early '80's.

Never once did I ever even consider shooting another human being - unless it was to be in defense of myself, or another. I never pointed my guns at anyone just for fun. In fact, when I joined the Army, it was a very difficult mental exercise for me to shoot at my buddies during wargames, even though I knew the firearms were not loaded, or loaded with blanks. The only time I even considered taking another human life, when I was a teenager, is when the kid down the road killed my puppy with his dirt bike. His brother made him come to the door to apologize, saying it was an accident. I knew him well enough to know that it damn well was no accident. I drew down on him from my sister's window - but it was with a compound bow with a broadhead arrow. I never even considered using a firearm. It was some quick thinking on my cousin's (who was staying with us for that summer) part that kept me from killing the guy.

It was a different time, then. People still had some morals. The rot was already starting. God was removed from our schools. Violence in Hollywood started getting more and more sensational - they even started adding musical soundtracks to it (Miami Vice). Video games were still pretty cheesy, but were getting better. Kids still played outside. Teenagers were not spending all their time in front of the TV, yet. They had hobbies. They played sports. Many belonged to clubs and youth organizations that fostered civic responsibility. They had parents, however; "the latchkey" kid was becoming a phenomenon that was starting to be talked about.

Fast forward to the late 90's. Parents are pursuing careers and struggling to pay down debt incurred because they could not say no to their kids, or themselves. The kids are left to be raised by the Godless schools. When they get home, they make a beeline for their video consoles to play violent, more realistic games. They start to lose connection with what is real and what isn't. Parents are absent. God is absent. Even peers are absent. It is too scary to let the kids roam the neighborhoods anymore. The kids can't go out with their friends, lest a child molester get them. The organizations they traditionally joined are no longer trusted. They have been infiltrated with atheistic perverts (real or perceived) who may be grooming them for their own pleasure. Parental involvement in the kid's lives is nearly non-existent. The kids become feral. Drugs instead of discipline become the preferred method to control them. Dangerous, untested, psychotropic drugs are freely dispensed to any boy who has any kind of energy and creativity. You don't even have to be a conspiracy theorist to see that the combination of fantasy violence and hard drugs will brainwash an impressionable kid to where they disconnect mentally from empathy for their fellow humans. There are no moral absolutes. They are taught by the only adults they have interaction with (teachers and Hollywood), to "do as thou will". Anyone who tries to impose absolutes is "a hater" and should just die.

Look at the interviews after that last school shooting. The kids giving the descriptions of what they saw are not distraught. They tell their story like they are police writing a report. They even use some of the same terminology. You even have some who video'd while the shooting was going on, using their cell phones, instead of trying to save themselves and their friends! There is such a disconnect from reality that the question we should be asking is, "Why aren't there more mass shooting going on?".

Until society addresses the moral rot, things will not get better. Instead of addressing the moral rot, society will scream for politicians to "do something!" even if it means giving up their rights and freedoms.

That said, no Republican should ever vote for any bill Feinstein puts forth.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Old 02-18-2018, 09:09 AM   #32
55chevy

This is a multi faceted issue. The lack of parental guidance, no male figure around, the psychotropic drugs that supposedly treat mental defect, rap crap music,etc etc etc. There is no single issue here that will fix the issue. Our culture has been irreparably destroyed from within. Start with the so called educators and work from there.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:20 AM   #33
Eightball
Proud WECSOG graduate

Pogo and Aviator, in this matter I hope we can respectfully agree to disagree. Raising the age to buy a rifle won't solve anything and won't make anyone any safer. It is just one more restriction on our rights.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:23 AM   #34
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
Totally. In most cases the parents are as messed up as the kids but everyone is in denial.
More messed up than the messed up kids Fred way more. Like the animal world human young learn by example. Oh my God I have inbred White neighbors who have young adults still living with mommy and daddy who can't do any wrong. "Is dinner ready momma?"
"NOT my little boy oh no way." Well guess the frig what you may love your frigged up mentally deficient inbred thieving off spring but somebody's kid is out their running wild and it may just be yours.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:50 AM   #35
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightball View Post
Pogo and Aviator, in this matter I hope we can respectfully agree to disagree. Raising the age to buy a rifle won't solve anything and won't make anyone any safer. It is just one more restriction on our rights.

YES....indeed

...End game one way or another is the goal.

One person says something stupid, and the other stupid people hear him, and the next thing you know, you're getting tortured in a gulag.

Welcome to democracy, where your rights depend on the howling of the mob.

Old 02-18-2018, 09:53 AM   #36
dinkydow

Remember...the school & teachers, the local cops and the FBI...all ...KNEW...that the fucktard was TROUBLE for quite awhile and even after it was noted that he was posting online about shooting up the school.............DID NOTHING.

So....the moral of the story is that the BLAMELESS ...MUST ...suffer because inept affirmative action niqqrz and stupid ass hillbillys stood around picking corn out of each others assholes at the doughnut shop...instead of protecting the community from a serial killer? Yeah....makes sense to me. Why blame those who are to blame, when you can blame it....once again...on evil guns. Liberal policies and stupid ass fucktards killed those children...and they have done it again and again and again.

If you are going to point fingers and assign blame....at least point your dick in the right fucking direction. That ..."I FEEL"...bull-shit....is for kunts and liberals. NOT MEN.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
Old 02-18-2018, 12:36 PM   #37
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eightball View Post
It might and this is my reasoning on it: By age 21 most people have been out of school for some time and into the real world, not the BS fantasy of video games, rap and action movies, they have forgotten about the "rough time" they had in high school, high schools might not be a target. Granted, it may not save all the lives in a mass shooting, but it might spare the live of innocent kids who are just starting to live. Vegas shooter was a senior citizen, just another bastard who flipped out and went "undetected" by the lovely FBI, so yes, those fuckers came in all ages, colors and nationalities. Raising the legal age to buy a gun will not solve all the problems, but it may alleviate some. Look at the school shootings, look at the age of the offenders, all under 21.

I know our gun rights are not for debate, however, when it comes to the negotiating table you have to give something in rather than lose it all, so I ask you; Would you rather have a complete ban on some rifles or raise the age to buy a gun to 21? You have to make some people happy and this will have very little impact on people over 21. Be smart, don't let the dumb part of your brain take over.

I rest my case.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:53 PM   #38
aviator
unum de multis

Oh by the way, Dinky, schools are somewhat unable to do much. My son has been able to throw out students that have shown erratic behavior and an obsession for killing and guns, simply because his school is a Magnet School or School of Choice as they now call them, not a regular school, they do, however, based on their level of violation, get sent back at their neighborhood school. Attending those schools is a privilege, not a right and GPA's must be kept up, many courses at at college level, by the same token, they are smaller than regular schools and staff has more control, larger schools here may have a few thousand students and while the staff is proportional to the number of kids it's still difficult to pay individual attention to them all. Parents should pay attention to what their kids do, many will go into denial when a principal faces them regarding their kid's behavior and will always try to justify the actions by blaming the school system and unless the kid has really messed up and broken a law, the parent still has the right to make the ultimate decision as to keep the kid in school or take him to a place where somebody can really help him/her, needless to say a parent in denial will chose to keep him in regular school.
Old 02-18-2018, 12:59 PM   #39
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

Quote:
I know our gun rights are not for debate, however, when it comes to the g you have to give something in rather than lose it all, so I ask you; Would you rather have a complete ban on some rifles or raise the age to buy a gun to 21? You have to make some people happy and this will have very little impact on people over 21. Be smart, don't let the dumb part of your brain take over.

I rest my case.

....and I throw your case out.

....this is what the left and democrats been doing since 1936......making some people happy......Let's just toss the USCon. cause we want to make some people happy......

So,....Let me ask you this Fred.....When the neegears want reparations ....and the scum in DC want to negotiating table with it.....How much should we /you fess over...30% of your business....50....60....maybe take some negro in as a full partner ....

....My Rights .....are not on the negotiating table,....

Yet ...I agree ....mostly all the punks shooting are under 21.....and you want debate something....raise the voting age to 21,....out of school,...the military or the draft is the answer, ...and dump the divsishitty bull, no more queers, mudslums, trannys, .....

Maybe another day or time in the past I might have said ok....lets talk .....but with these fucks as rabid as they are they will only get encouraged by a slight give....TO WANT MORE.....they won't stop, you have to draw the line and stand on it,

.....give them 21 on rifles,....hell most want a all out ban....all they will do is keep coming back for more...more ...more....

Case dismissed,.....they get nothing,.
Old 02-18-2018, 01:16 PM   #40
aviator
unum de multis

Being irrational and fanatic is not going to help you when 80% of the population wants something...and according to the same constitution you quote they have the right to get it done.
Old 02-18-2018, 01:37 PM   #41
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

Quote:
Being irrational and fanatic is not going to help you when 80% of the population wants something...and according to the same constitution you quote they have the right to get it done.

....must be the same poll mulatto and the democrats say want them laws.....no wait,....thats the 90% ...poll......

....In a republic as the US is....the rights protect the few...

guess ....I am irrational and fanatic,.....then so be it, but what are you ?
Old 02-18-2018, 01:44 PM   #42
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-ak-47 View Post
....must be the same poll mulatto and the democrats say want them laws.....no wait,....thats the 90% ...poll......
...In a republic as the US is....the rights protect the few...

guess ....I am irrational and fanatic,.....then so be it, but what are you ?
A businessman, I rather have some than none.
Old 02-18-2018, 01:49 PM   #43
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

No Commies

Quote:
A businessman, I rather have some than none.

and you came from Cuba......if Castro have taken a little at a time....would you still stay and be a businessman.....or a patriot .....

Better dead then Red.........
Old 02-18-2018, 01:55 PM   #44
slug

I see both sides in this, and I understand

that this is a very emotional issue...

But I think that we all know that no

new laws will deter a motivated criminal

from achieving their goals...

Criminal laws just punish law breakers...
Old 02-18-2018, 01:57 PM   #45
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-ak-47 View Post
and you came from Cuba......if Castro have taken a little at a time....would you still stay and be a businessman.....or a patriot .....

Better dead then Red.........
Now you're getting personal. But no, I would still be here, it was my dad's intention to live here as he had a house and a job here in the 50's but family health issues made us stay behind a couple more years. Sorry, that theory doesn't apply to me.
Closed Thread