Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2021, 08:37 PM   #1
RetVet
Statistical Error

Censored Add another $1.9 Trillion to the debt

Porkulas spendathon passed 50 to 49 with no vote from Harris needed because one stupid fucking Republican thought it more important to go to a father-in-law funeral in Alaska. I should think something this big could delay a funeral for a day. We know where that assholes priorities are.

Between this and 100,00 more, soon to be newly minted Democrats coming over the border in February alone, the scum-0-crats are probably ejaculating all over themselves.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:06 PM   #2
belt-fed

rule 308 needs to be used soon
belt-fed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 09:08 PM   #3
Crusader30-06M1

We're so fucked.
Crusader30-06M1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 09:30 PM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
Porkulas spendathon passed 50 to 49 with no vote from Harris needed because one stupid fucking Republican thought it more important to go to a father-in-law funeral in Alaska. I should think something this big could delay a funeral for a day. We know where that assholes priorities are.

Between this and 100,00 more, soon to be newly minted Democrats coming over the border in February alone, the scum-0-crats are probably ejaculating all over themselves.
RetVet notice it is Virginia a somewhat contested state for the commies wanting to suppress any semblance of conservatism where they are shipping the ILLEGAL Wets.
Once inundated they will disperse the Wets across the U.S.. Do yourself a favor and do NOT look up our national debt under these A holes in just the month they have been in.
They literally have the presses running overtime. Watch the prices at your local stores and invest in wheelbarrows like I keep saying.
Shades of Germany in the 1930s.
Old 03-06-2021, 11:35 PM   #5
slug

Beat the price increases

Buy it now...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 11:54 PM   #6
Wraith
Soul Collector
V:force Champion

They had at least 1.1 trillion left over from the last spending bill they didn't use.
How soon before they need more money, next week next month?

Don't blame me, I didn't vote for Joe and the Ho.
Wraith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:07 AM   #7
dhr
Banned

All western governments intend to default upon their debt within the next few years.

That's all part of "Build back better", the great reset ...

“Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” -Lord Byron
dhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:56 AM   #8
4thIDvet
slug

COVID relief bill offers convicted murderers stimulus checks, Cotton slams

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., slammed the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill passed by Senate Democrats Saturday, listing off a number of convicted murderers who would receive stimulus checks under the bill.

Inmates are included among those who receive stimulus checks, just as they were in both of the previous Covid relief bills that offered $1,200 and $600 checks. Cotton voted for both of those bills.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cot...timulus-checks

O.K. now just STFU and pay your taxes Slow Joe and the Dumbocrats will show yall how to spend it.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 08:32 AM   #9
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

It's not so much how much they vote to borrow...it's how much interest we, all of US, are paying on the loans and to whom? Whether the money is spent or distributed or not. Oddly, a high percentage of prisoners are afraid to collect on the handouts...for fear it might affect their release...and I might add; some prisoners just get stupider with time!

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote