Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Chaplains Corner
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Chaplains Corner A place to discuss religion, personal problems, or to request advise from someone who will listen and provide moral support.

Old 12-20-2013, 04:48 AM   #1
WWes
Dud

Default Odd Man Out

My faith is different than most here's. I don't practice prayer but I'll not discount it's potential.

A man I love very much and once considered a "second father" experienced a real tragedy yesterday. He's alive and physically sound. Those affected aren't so lucky. Four injured and one possibly dead, auto collision. Bad scene.

I don't need a prayer. My estranged favorite uncle doesn't need a prayer. The man or woman flown away to a "real hospital"? I've almost been that person. Real close. I don't know gender/age/driver/passenger but if they're alive they're hurting. Head-on T-bone at highway speed. It was bad.

Don't know them but I know that family is just torn up with emotion. I wish them the very best with this struggle. And that's my prayer.
WWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:21 AM   #2
slug

Tragedies are bad whenever they happen

They always are worse at holidays

Those affected are reminded every time

that the holiday comes around each year

I include all in my daily prayers that they

have the strength to face their daily

trials and tribulations

I think that we, as a people, need Gods guidance
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:07 AM   #3
aviator
unum de multis

Sometimes talking to The Boss upstairs, in a secular way works. I do it all the time. I wish them all well.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

God helps those who help themselves.
Be honest, and unselfish, when you ask for his help and guidance.

Quote:
Don't know them but I know that family is just torn up with emotion. I wish them the very best with this struggle. And that's my prayer.
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #5
pfalz2

I wish for all involved and their to have the strength to come through there trying times.
pfalz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #6
WWes
Dud

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

No news on injuries or death(s) but I've since learned it was worse than initially reported. It weighs heavily on me, it's just horrible news to receive. My uncle is doing well but I know it's eating him alive. I'd rarely wish such a thing upon an enemy, if ever? Either side of it. This stuff happens every day, we're mostly not personally involved in any way and it's easier to digest or ignore. Rural or city dwelling, Lifeflight is a regular part of everyday everything.

I've been cited for a non-injury accident, just the same left for dead by someone who fled the scene that couldn't be cited due to absence. Neither side is good. It's not a win/lose situation from either point of view. Laws and lawyers screw it up further. Upon review let's add incompetent cops/department regulations etc.

IC unit is a place I never want to see again but thanks to them I still walk and make a living without a wheelchair or special tools. I think that accident formed who I am but I'd have done just fine without it?

At least there's someone to hold accountable here. I love the man, known him all my life but my sympathy for the victims and families of this accident will never know that I struggle and cry with them. At least they have someone to blame, if that helps?

I doubt that it does? I tried to track the guy that left me for dead for a number of years. Nothing came of that, never will. I'm not the only party to remember.

I doubt Mr. Dump-truck driver has forgotten. I can't. He can't either.

Merry Christmas, may you and yours be safe in your travels.
WWes is offline   Reply With Quote