Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2018, 06:34 PM   #16
Boris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo View Post
Dicks Sporting Goods has always sucked. Dick's bought out Galyan's Outdoors in Indiana. Galyan's had top line camping, fishing, hunting, and shooting equipment. Also top line kayaks, canoes, and accessories.

Dick's had the same crap you can find in Walmart - lower quality firearms and outdoor equipment.
exactly,,same bottom line remington,savages and mossbergs as Walmart at higher prices.
I went in once and was there less than 10 minutes,bought nothing and never went back

Patrick Henry
Boris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:43 PM   #17
A.J.
Dud

Never shopped there before. No big loss.
A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:37 PM   #18
Stalky

I think I bought a pair of hiking shoes there once.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 02:57 AM   #19
Thanatos
Grunt-o-saurus

Default Dick's Sporting Goods is destroying its unsold assault-style guns

http://www.businessinsider.com/dicks...hooting-2018-4

Quote:

Dick's Sporting Goods is destroying the assault-style guns that it removed from stores in February.
Dick's announced that it would stop selling assault-style rifles and raise the minimum age requirement for purchasing a firearm in its stores to 21 following the February school shooting in Parkland, Florida.
Federal guidelines for destroying guns require the crushing, cutting, or breaking of the gun parts— typically by torch rather than saw or other tool — to prevent its future use as a firearm.

Dick's Sporting Goods is destroying its unsold assault-style guns after announcing in February that it would stop selling the weapons.

"We are in the process of destroying all firearms and accessories that are no longer for sale as a result of our February 28th policy change," a Dick's spokeswoman said in an emailed statement to Business Insider. "We are destroying the firearms in accordance with federal guidelines and regulations." The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette was the first to report on the move.
Never buy from them, currently - they are MUCH too proud of what they stock, and price it to keep it in inventory, rather than moving out the door.

This simply encourages me further to never darken their dickhead doorway.
Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 05:06 AM   #20
slug

There isn't one around here, so I

don't guess I will ever be in one...

But I heard a girl say, one time, that

Dicks was Good...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 06:51 AM   #21
dinkydow

Destroying inventory ...only because of it's political incorrectness. Keep up the good work...fucktards.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:10 AM   #22
baboon
slug

Wonder who owns stock in a company this fucking stupid?
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 08:26 AM   #23
Railbuggy

Many DICK'S stores in Cincinnati. The stores in Cincinnati quit selling handguns about 30 years ago when Cincinnati passed there own illegal AWB. The state said no to these cities making there own laws.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:08 PM   #24
Diesel 88888888
slug

Spinz

Dick's Sporting Gods is now a 'guns free zone' and therefore unsafe to go into because some nut might go in and shoot the place up for cash register receipts.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:20 PM   #25
Stalky

It hit the evening news. Along with a columbine anniversary. Some other shit I didn't pay attention to.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:22 PM   #26
Stalky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
I guess the stockholders are all right with their company purchasing stock, then destroying it to virtue signal their moral superiority?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/17...-shooting.html
Tax write offs maybe?
Old 04-21-2018, 12:07 PM   #27
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Is this a dick measuring contest?

I think the liberals are competing with each other to out-gun-control each other.

Dick's CEO decided to do a book burning of AR15s.

OK, who can outdo him?