Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2017, 05:51 PM   #1
baboon
slug

Default Tax Stamp Tueday twofer

Aimpoint tomorrow. Range trip Thursday if all goes well.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:40 PM   #2
baboon
slug

My new Aimpoint arrived today. No room on the rail for the PVS14, I found a GG&G off set light mount to add a SureFire if need be.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:52 PM   #3
Railbuggy

I'm thinking Texas style De Lisle carbine.
Old 05-25-2017, 05:27 AM   #4
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railbuggy View Post
I'm thinking Texas style De Lisle carbine.
Not even close! O3A3 rebarreled in .308, 12.5 inch barrel. Timney trigger set @ 2 pounds, custom made oversized bolt knob, pillar bedded with barrel floated picatinny rail mount installed. Trust information engraved then re-parkerized. Old suppressor was then upgraded & cut down by 8 inches.
Old 05-25-2017, 05:56 AM   #5
4thIDvet
slug

Really nice boon.
How long is the wait now boon on the stamps? I have a LLC corp. will I still need the chief L.O. to sign off on a stamp?
Old 05-25-2017, 06:24 AM   #6
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Really nice boon.
How long is the wait now boon on the stamps? I have a LLC corp. will I still need the chief L.O. to sign off on a stamp?
I've had the SBR stamp for 4 years now. When I first got the stamp I took it to a SOT in Conroe who reffered me to another SOT smith. This cocksucker said oh yeah not a problem I should have it done a month after getting the barrel. Needless to say the Fleck of shit had my gun & suppressor for a year & never did shit.

I tried to find another local SOT after that & had no luck. The guy I really wanted to do the build was not an SOT. So all this shit kept get put off. I found Mike Klos of American Manufacturing on subguns.com.
http://amer-mfg.com

Sent him an email & he said sure I'll do it! Qoated me a price & time it be done & knocked it out.

A buddy of mine has a couple of .50 spotter rifle off of a recoiless rifles that he has been trying to get completed. I think he might very well use Mike on the project.
Old 05-25-2017, 06:53 AM   #7
4thIDvet
slug

I have put quite a few rounds through spotter .50s on a recoilless boon their super nice. So you got the stamp with no designated suppressor then went out and bought one? Sorry a bit confused on that one I am.
Do I have to go through the local Chief of Sheriffs now?
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:04 AM   #8
baboon
slug

Quote:
I have put quite a few rounds through spotter .50s on a recoilless boon their super nice. So you got the stamp with no designated suppressor then went out and bought one? Sorry a bit confused on that one I am.
Do I have to go through the local Chief of Sheriffs now?
No the Suppressor was one that my old buddy up in Palestine gave me years ago. The stamp was for SBRing the O3A3.

Mike actually upgraded the suppressor with his design can. It cut 8 inches of the lenght of my old can. Weight is about the same. The rifle balanced really nice. That suppressor was on .300 Whisper & it was supper quite, but was barrel heavy as hell. Not a gun you could easily swing on running boar. I'm thinking about taking & having Mike make me an adapter for my YHM .40 Cbra suppressor & putting that on the whisper.

As far as buying post 41P I aint sure what's involved!. With my trust I think I need fingerprints for everyone on my trust. The last thing I put on my trust was my SpectreII. It came from Silencer Shop in Austin & the local sheriff was informed of it being shipped.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:50 AM   #9
4thIDvet
slug

O.K. thanks boon. Yeah I think a suppressor is next on my to buy something I don't need but want list.
Super interested in that Ruger A-Rab knee capping suppressed 10-22. Going to check some reviews on it? Hell if the Israel military is using it the damn thing has to be good.
Those guys do not play well with others and use the best equipment to play.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:39 AM   #10
baboon
slug

Quote:
O.K. thanks boon. Yeah I think a suppressor is next on my to buy something I don't need but want list.
Super interested in that Ruger A-Rab knee capping suppressed 10-22. Going to check some reviews on it? Hell if the Israel military is using it the damn thing has to be good.
Those guys do not play well with others and use the best equipment to play.
I have 3 .22 suppressors Intregal Ruger MK II, Integral Ruger 77/22 both sporting John's Guns suppressors, and a full auto rated SilencerCo Spectre II. The tt/22 you hear the firing pin strike then impact or ricochet. The MKII is just bolt noise. The Spectre II is on my dedicated .22 upper. It shines on semi auto, full auto is another story.

Plenty of Ruger 10/22 out there suppressed. I like the Magpul Backpacker 10/22. It aint suppressed but a cool concept for a take down.
Old 05-25-2017, 04:18 PM   #11
buzgun
slug

Nice Boon

Can you shoot that without ear protection?...how much does the suppressor quiet that cannon?
Old 05-25-2017, 05:21 PM   #12
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzgun View Post
Nice Boon

Can you shoot that without ear protection?...how much does the suppressor quiet that cannon?
Ended up dicking around trying to find my Alley Supply bore sighter. Then tried to find the extension for it, to find out it wouldn't work. Next I figure old school thru the barrel bore sighting it. Had to move a bunch of the wifes dead potted plants & sweep off all the rotten pollen & leaves from a table outside.

Should have known better when I asked the wife to look for the barrel while I stuck a dayglow sticker on the back fence. From there i was just side tracked with other little shit & never went to the range.

The guy who built it sad with subsonic ammo it with sound like a twig snapping. I dry fired it & that's loud on this rifle.
Old 05-26-2017, 12:22 PM   #13
500grains
Soldier of Allah

That looks nice - time to do some night time coon hunting!!
Old 05-26-2017, 01:12 PM   #14
4thIDvet
slug

boon the prices are great on that link you put up to AMS plus the 9mm you could barely hear.
I gots to get me one of them. My machinist bud looked at suppressor here with me and was laughing at some of the prices on them. He said he could manufacture them at 1/4 or less the price they were asking.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:46 PM   #15
baboon
slug

Quote:
boon the prices are great on that link you put up to AMS plus the 9mm you could barely hear.
I gots to get me one of them. My machinist bud looked at suppressor here with me and was laughing at some of the prices on them. He said he could manufacture them at 1/4 or less the price they were asking.
Form 1 a can & the two er, I mean you make it after you get your stamp.