Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > General Videos
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

General Videos Post videos that you have found on YouTube. Live Leak, or other website here.

Old 08-12-2019, 01:16 PM   #1
Bluntforce
slug

Default M1 Battle Rifle vs. Tactical Carbine Course

Old 08-13-2019, 12:19 AM   #2
CDawg

I love the M1. Accurate and reliable. It's a bang/drop caliber on soft targets and a very good round on hard targets. Even better with M2AP.

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:59 AM   #3
Sanders

I'd expect similar results with the M14, but I think he might lose a little time on the reload stage. You can reload a Garand faster than swapping mags on an M14.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:49 PM   #4
Bluntforce
slug

The M14 is getting a lot of hate on the internet these days. In fact it was an M14 bashing video that caused me to search battle rifles leading me to this one.

The same M14 haters usually love the M1. In theory I love the M1. In practice I still have dents in my scalp from mine.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:33 PM   #5
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
The M14 is getting a lot of hate on the internet these days. In fact it was an M14 bashing video that caused me to search battle rifles leading me to this one.

The same M14 haters usually love the M1. In theory I love the M1. In practice I still have dents in my scalp from mine.
I wonder why? The M14 (and semi-auto M1A) has always been a solid rifle. Was it those douchebags from "Forgotten Weapons" and their mud video?
Old 08-13-2019, 02:41 PM   #6
Bluntforce
slug

Them and some of their idiot friends. I’ll find yesterday’s

Ever since these assholes piped up and some morbidly obese shithead on SmallArmsSolutions came out against the M14 keyboard commandos have piled on like turds dropped in place.
Old 08-13-2019, 02:42 PM   #7
Sanders

If makes prices of used ones come down, though.....which actually would benefit them, if you think about what their actual business entails.

Hell, I may just do my mule deer hunt this year with my M14 - just for shits and grins.
Old 08-13-2019, 02:59 PM   #8
Bluntforce
slug

Red face

Added to old post instead of making new one before I saw response. Bumping to top of new posts. That guy on the left is not my favorite. Never saw him before but he started out on the wrong foot.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:28 PM   #9
Sanders

Those are the jokers - "In Range", not "Forgotten Weapons".

They also made some western history videos that were so fluffed up with PC as to be unwatchable. On subjects I know a hella lot about, at that. If I were ever going to blow a blood vessel over a video on Youtube, it would have been on those.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:50 PM   #10
Bluntforce
slug

Ian of Forgotten Weapons is half of InRangeTV.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:59 PM   #11
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntforce View Post
Ian of Forgotten Weapons is half of InRangeTV.
I guess that explains my confuzzlement.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:19 PM   #12
Bluntforce
slug

Spinz

InRangeTV’s origin story is Karl was watching Ian fumble around with old web gear and an antique rifle on a FW two gun video. Karl made a love connection and the rest is bad hair history.

I despise most of their conclusions. I grudgingly found out, for me, the AR is slightly better than the AK. They said so is the relevance to them in this. The AK is a pirated M1 so I didn’t want to find out the AR is “better” (for me).

In an unrelated discovery I didn’t want to find out that ugly, spongy triggered black turd of a pistol GLOCK is a better fit for me than that poem in steel the 1911. It’s like finding out Fat Sally is a better mate than the Homecoming Queen. I would fly a P47 or a B24 over a P51 or a B17. I’d rather come home in a dump truck than die in a Corvette. Call me styleless.

Not liking some SOB isn’t a good excuse (for me) not to learn from them either what to do/use or what not to do/use. I get the info, I’m just a little more irritated by the end of the video than somebody that likes who they watch.

ETA: That ass pirate Karl pissed me off with his underground railroad videos. Bet he’s used to smuggling groids into the back door.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:13 PM   #13
Crusader30-06M1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
I wonder why? The M14 (and semi-auto M1A) has always been a solid rifle. Was it those douchebags from "Forgotten Weapons" and their mud video?
Half of it is the call of duty retards flapping their gums.
Crusader30-06M1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 11:05 AM   #14
remus

M1, M1a, M14. All stellar rifles for what they were intended. Ignorant uneducated goof balls who probably never used any of them making statements about rifles they have only heard about. I had an M1 in basic and shot expert with it. I went distinguished with an M1a and M14. Won points with both. I ignore fools. An M1 or M1a or M14 will shoot good scores with good ammo and set up for long range at 1000 yards. I've shot them and watched it happen numerous times. I speak from experience, those guy speak from what they want to believe, which is .
remus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:40 PM   #15
Bluntforce
slug

If I were down to two they would be the AR and the M1A. The one that will be found in the hands of my desiccated, mostly devoured by my pets corpse or the charred remnants will be found next to my burnt carcass will be the M1A.

(For the people that havenít been here for many years my M1 had a glitch that tossed the clip out with seven rounds and it always found my head sure as flies find shit. It was fixed by its next owner with a lot of technical help from his Navy brother and crew. I wrote excessively about it in Rifles and C&R forums if you want to read it. Turns out some idjit had pried the trigger group out without pulling it back and armed with that knowledge the swabbies figured it out. I had bought a new stock among MANY other replacement parts but a thread here caused me to interpret marks on the original stock for what they were. The original stock was chewed up along the side from wrapping the sling for silent running and was dry as British wit.)