Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2018, 07:03 AM   #16
4thIDvet
slug

Spinz Oh you nailed it Diesel America began with crooks thieves and swindlers.

Our criminal past? Or we should say our criminals beginnings or how our Americas first leaders got rich. Shelves and shelves of old books my antiques "collector" father had in our Conn. home.
One book in particular on how the first leaders of our country got their big $$. Oh some were lawyers, judges, Doctors, land investors, inventors "Franklin", etc.
But a good bit of them you see who signed that Dec. of Independence? Sheet they were the original American mafia. Made Good Fellas look timid in comparison.
Adams? I believe and some of the other big boys ran the Boston docks. Nothing came through that they did not get a cut of. $$. The Brits paled in comparison to their graft and corruption.
Trying to remember specifics but from land deals, commodities, etc. hell those first WASPs had their hands in and knew how to make a buck. Mid 1800s then saw the Irish then Italians with the Jews brains help to form our American mafias.
It also saw the politicians realizing their was more crooked monies to be made in political positions and less chance of jail time than being in the mob.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:42 PM   #17
Bluntforce
Unexpected and Gross

Fo Shizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
Our criminal past? Or we should say our criminals beginnings or how our Americas first leaders got rich. Shelves and shelves of old books my antiques "collector" father had in our Conn. home.
One book in particular on how the first leaders of our country got their big $$. Oh some were lawyers, judges, Doctors, land investors, inventors "Franklin", etc.
But a good bit of them you see who signed that Dec. of Independence? Sheet they were the original American mafia. Made Good Fellas look timid in comparison.
Adams? I believe and some of the other big boys ran the Boston docks. Nothing came through that they did not get a cut of. $$. The Brits paled in comparison to their graft and corruption.
Trying to remember specifics but from land deals, commodities, etc. hell those first WASPs had their hands in and knew how to make a buck. Mid 1800s then saw the Irish then Italians with the Jews brains help to form our American mafias.
It also saw the politicians realizing their was more crooked monies to be made in political positions and less chance of jail time than being in the mob.
Matter of scale: Run a city, you’re a mob. Run a country you’re a government. Tell a city what to do in street clothes, intimidation. Put ‘em in uniform, they’re police. Cross a border and kill people and you’re a band of petty criminals. In uniform they’re an army. Lifting phrases from Steven King makes you a plagiarist, plagarising hundreds of people with a bibliography makes you a well researched author. Stealing jokes makes you Milton Berle stealing an act makes you Led Zeppelin.

We were too big not to go legit.
Old 04-17-2018, 01:07 PM   #18
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican

Quote:
Originally Posted by klauss View Post
If there is a riot I know where I'm heading, it's about 20 ft away. Call me a chickenshit/ coward but I'm not a deputy or guard and I'm making sure I'm going home.
The basic 'rule' almost never broken at San Quentin and elsewhere was: you don't touch a guard or free person...no matter what. I only saw that rule abused twice, one deliberate, the other an accident.

#1. There was an old hack that hated everyone, he did everything he could imagine to make folks miserable whether they deserved it or not...and he could be very sadistic about it; he was getting older and had been assigned to the North Block (a semi-honor block with death row on top) and one day he was careless after pissing off everyone he could...normally he would never go out from under cover such as the lower tier walkway or cover at the office but it only takes one mistake. He was all alone and talking to someone in the office but careless let himself move out from under cover...someone, I don't know who, on the 5th tier picked up one of the rather large metal mop buckets on wheels with wringers and ever so carefully lifted it over the tier rails and dropping it straight down on the hack's head...it was full of water, heavy and killed him instantly. No one saw anything, short lockdown later and that was it!

#2. The Mexican gangs were settling some matter of great import to them in the South Block rotunda with 'deadly intent' when a newly arrived guard on the scene directing traffic stupidly jumped into the fray intending to stop it; bad idea...fight was going quite well without him, but as luck would have it some 90 lb wetback made a killing thrust at the Mexican of choice being held by his companions only to miss the squirming target and accidentally 'nick' the guard...at which point the gun rail bull fired a round and everyone split...except for the now surrounded Mexican assassin...who was now being held by the 'Goon Squad' all of whom were armed with pick axe handles. They beat the little fuck half to death and threw him naked into a 'quiet cell' in B-Section...aka/the hole. There wasn't a square inch of his body that wasn't covered with bruises and contusions.

The 'quiet cells' were double doored and intended to cover up serious problems...they thought he would die...so! The next day William O. Cross, a prison psychologist, made his rounds and privately stepped into the quiet space where he slid a toilet paper wrapper and a pencil stub under the door to the 'beat down' Mexican and then dictated to him what to write in his own blood using the stub of a pencil as a pin: "Habius Corpus; they tried to kill me; cruel and unusual; date and name/number...all from a Mexican that hardly understood English! The paper was quickly blow dried and folded into a suit pocket...later that same day to be taken to a well known civil rights lawyer in Marine County (where San Quentin Prison is located) and the circumstances explained...he immediately took the 'Writ' to a judge in the 'Frank Lloyd Wright Courthouse' who immediately ordered a hearing...and ordered the prisoner to be present.

We'll call the prisoner 'Jose' for now but his name was much longer...after the state first tried to not bring Jose they were ordered to make him available to the Court and after a small delay 'Jose' was brought into Court wearing more chain than you can imagine on his small frame...and, yes, they tried to doctor him up and cover the obvious wounds with makeup; but, the Judge wasn't having any of it. Two DOC guards, the tallest we had, brought 'Jose' into court with a guard at each elbow literally dragging him in as casually as they could manage. The Judge went ballistic over this and ordered the chains removed in his Court which was done over the guards protest.

Standing in the Court now, barely, Jose was asked what had happened and the lawyer speaking for him explained to the Court that they had nearly beat him to death and explained that the man could hardly talk and could stand only with help: The Judge then ask Jose to take off his shirt and lower his trousers! Pick axe handles leave really bad looking bruises...you can only imagine! Looking now at Jose the Judge again asked what happened to which he could barely reply: "they tried to kill me!"

The Court then ruled that "The Writ Issues, the prisoners is free to go!" At which point the guards began to put the chains back on Jose...which caused the Judge to go slightly baistic; He read the riot act to them and advised them that Jose was now a free man and could leave his Court as such...which he did with the lawyer...the following suit was settled out of court for more money than Jose and his entire family could have ever hoped to make in their lives...no muss, no fuss but I don't recall any other prisoners being so severely beaten there in this manner...the lawyer retired to his home in Bolinas, CA, to enjoy a simpler life! I'll come back and tell you his name when it comes to me.

(Jack McClellan, Atty. at Law)

Duty is Action; Fight of Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:51 PM   #19
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

A fellow I met many years ago and who served time in both San Quentin and I believe he said Pelican bay...on dope charges. Told me that in Kali...you strike a bull and cause him to bleed...it becomes an automatic life sentence.

He also told me about an LA cop who got busted for kidnapping, fucking, and killing kids...was in SQ doing time. An inmate walked by his locked cell and tossed a bucket of mineral spirits on him...and another inmate tossed a lit book of matches on him.

I was told you could hear the screams and smell the pork...cooking... everywhere.

I was also told the ex cop was carried out on a stretcher and looked like a black, waaaaay overcooked piece of meat. He died later that day.

The investigation lasted for that afternoon. Period.

Apparently inmates have kids too...and no one likes men who fuck kids.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Peace is our profession. War is our hobby.
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 02:57 PM   #20
Diesel 88888888
slug

Fo Shizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
A fellow I met many years ago and who served time in both San Quentin and I believe he said Pelican bay...on dope charges. Told me that in Kali...you strike a bull and cause him to bleed...it becomes an automatic life sentence.

He also told me about an LA cop who got busted for kidnapping, fucking, and killing kids...was in SQ doing time. An inmate walked by his locked cell and tossed a bucket of mineral spirits on him...and another inmate tossed a lit book of matches on him.

I was told you could hear the screams and smell the pork...cooking... everywhere.

I was also told the ex cop was carried out on a stretcher and looked like a black, waaaaay overcooked piece of meat. He died later that day.

The investigation lasted for that afternoon. Period.

Apparently inmates have kids too...and no one likes men who fuck kids.
I believe that happened in the North Block on the 3rd tier...what triggered it was his loud talking when kitchen staff was trying to get some sleep...I lived on the same tier but had gone to lunch...imagine that. The gasoline was brought in in Pico Pica sauce bottles, one bottle at a time...in a confined space a gallon of gas goes a long way to get the job done.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:21 PM   #21
Sanders

Mom's cousin was in Folsom for a while, in the 70's-80's. Then he got sent to Chino before they let him out again. Then he went back again to Chino. When he got out again, he was paroled to Arizona to live with his father. He got a job driving trucks and was able to keep his nose clean.

It is the stories he told me about prison that really confirmed I wanted nothing to do with one.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:47 PM   #22
Diesel 88888888
slug

Nuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Mom's cousin was in Folsom for a while, in the 70's-80's. Then he got sent to Chino before they let him out again. Then he went back again to Chino. When he got out again, he was paroled to Arizona to live with his father. He got a job driving trucks and was able to keep his nose clean.

It is the stories he told me about prison that really confirmed I wanted nothing to do with one.
One thing for sure; you find out what kind of man you are or are not as the case may be. If you let it get to you and you grieve for yourself for every day that you are 'there' then you are already whipped...if you don't hate n!ggers when you go in you will definitely hate then when you get out; prisons are definitely not, NOT, the place for 'diversity' experiments by liberal politicians!
...................................... .....
Old 04-17-2018, 07:54 PM   #23
klauss
Poof no eyebrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
The basic 'rule' almost never broken at San Quentin and elsewhere was: you don't touch a guard or free person...no matter what. I only saw that rule abused twice, one deliberate, the other an accident.

#1. There was an old hack that hated everyone, he did everything he could imagine to make folks miserable whether they deserved it or not...and he could be very sadistic about it; he was getting older and had been assigned to the North Block (a semi-honor block with death row on top) and one day he was careless after pissing off everyone he could...normally he would never go out from under cover such as the lower tier walkway or cover at the office but it only takes one mistake. He was all alone and talking to someone in the office but careless let himself move out from under cover...someone, I don't know who, on the 5th tier picked up one of the rather large metal mop buckets on wheels with wringers and ever so carefully lifted it over the tier rails and dropping it straight down on the hack's head...it was full of water, heavy and killed him instantly. No one saw anything, short lockdown later and that was it!

#2. The Mexican gangs were settling some matter of great import to them in the South Block rotunda with 'deadly intent' when a newly arrived guard on the scene directing traffic stupidly jumped into the fray intending to stop it; bad idea...fight was going quite well without him, but as luck would have it some 90 lb wetback made a killing thrust at the Mexican of choice being held by his companions only to miss the squirming target and accidentally 'nick' the guard...at which point the gun rail bull fired a round and everyone split...except for the now surrounded Mexican assassin...who was now being held by the 'Goon Squad' all of whom were armed with pick axe handles. They beat the little fuck half to death and threw him naked into a 'quiet cell' in B-Section...aka/the hole. There wasn't a square inch of his body that wasn't covered with bruises and contusions.

The 'quiet cells' were double doored and intended to cover up serious problems...they thought he would die...so! The next day William O. Cross, a prison psychologist, made his rounds and privately stepped into the quiet space where he slid a toilet paper wrapper and a pencil stub under the door to the 'beat down' Mexican and then dictated to him what to write in his own blood using the stub of a pencil as a pin: "Habius Corpus; they tried to kill me; cruel and unusual; date and name/number...all from a Mexican that hardly understood English! The paper was quickly blow dried and folded into a suit pocket...later that same day to be taken to a well known civil rights lawyer in Marine County (where San Quentin Prison is located) and the circumstances explained...he immediately took the 'Writ' to a judge in the 'Frank Lloyd Wright Courthouse' who immediately ordered a hearing...and ordered the prisoner to be present.

We'll call the prisoner 'Jose' for now but his name was much longer...after the state first tried to not bring Jose they were ordered to make him available to the Court and after a small delay 'Jose' was brought into Court wearing more chain than you can imagine on his small frame...and, yes, they tried to doctor him up and cover the obvious wounds with makeup; but, the Judge wasn't having any of it. Two DOC guards, the tallest we had, brought 'Jose' into court with a guard at each elbow literally dragging him in as casually as they could manage. The Judge went ballistic over this and ordered the chains removed in his Court which was done over the guards protest.

Standing in the Court now, barely, Jose was asked what had happened and the lawyer speaking for him explained to the Court that they had nearly beat him to death and explained that the man could hardly talk and could stand only with help: The Judge then ask Jose to take off his shirt and lower his trousers! Pick axe handles leave really bad looking bruises...you can only imagine! Looking now at Jose the Judge again asked what happened to which he could barely reply: "they tried to kill me!"

The Court then ruled that "The Writ Issues, the prisoners is free to go!" At which point the guards began to put the chains back on Jose...which caused the Judge to go slightly baistic; He read the riot act to them and advised them that Jose was now a free man and could leave his Court as such...which he did with the lawyer...the following suit was settled out of court for more money than Jose and his entire family could have ever hoped to make in their lives...no muss, no fuss but I don't recall any other prisoners being so severely beaten there in this manner...the lawyer retired to his home in Bolinas, CA, to enjoy a simpler life! I'll come back and tell you his name when it comes to me.
In 5 years only had 1 problem with an inmate, and I was able to talk him down before he tried to take a swing at me. Control had the deputies en route when the seen his behavior, so I was covered if it went sideways.

I work at a county lock up ( with a " great" reputation) so it's very possible I can see the inmates while I'm out and about in my daily life. I don't yell at them, insult or any of that other BS. We do have one idiot employee I work that's going to get his ass kicked if he runs into them on the outside. Does everything he can to disrespect the trustees.

Heîs oiōnňs áristos, amýnesthai perě pátrēs- "There is only one omen, to fight for one's country"
klauss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:06 PM   #24
Diesel 88888888
slug

No Commies

(Jack McClellan, Attorney at Law)