Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2018, 08:34 AM   #1
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Talking Taylorsville man alleges police officer retaliated against him with criminal charges after complaint

"Most of the officers don't lie, they tell the truth. But this one lied and he lied twice and it was an awful lie to get an innocent person prosecuted for a felony."

https://www.ksl.com/article/46442361...fter-complaint
Old 12-07-2018, 10:55 AM   #2
ColonelKorn
High Priest of Honkydom

Ours would shoot your grandma in retaliation....
Old 12-07-2018, 11:07 AM   #3
JD Miller
Fake Member

Quote:
officer retaliated against him with criminal charges after complaint
Im not supprised in the least

Ever seen those videos of a guy that went around to police stations and ask to file a complaint. He was threatemed and harassed at most stations
Old 12-07-2018, 02:10 PM   #4
BBill

That's exactly why when I hear of a cop getting smoked
I wonder just what he did to deserve it!!!
BBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 03:48 PM   #5
dinkydow

Years ago I was arrested because I had a gun(s) when I refused to be hi-jacked. After I was released from custody, on bail...I was permitted to remove my truck and trailer from the impound lot. I had over $10,000 in inventory apparently go "missing" when my vehicle & trailer was being searched along the interstate and in impound. After I went to court and was found innocent...what Title II inventory was booked into "evidence" was returned by the Judges order. Inventory was missing. My attorney advised me NOT to file any complaints against the local PD as they... "..would then be giving me speeding tickets for my truck being parked in my driveway."

The police did not expect me to ever get out of prison and "KNEW" that "all machine guns were illegal." I was on the way home from Knob Creek. They also "Knew" that I was a drug dealer because I had a large amount (to them) in cash in a blue bank bad ...along with FFL copies/Sot copies, receipts etc. "Come on tell us where you keep the dope!" I must have heard that a dozen times.

Traffic cops must be the butter knives in the cop drawer. The prosecutor was somewhat "let down" when BATFE was notified of "illegal machine guns being seized" drove down from Middleburg Hts...looked at my license copies and the form 2's, 3's, 4's, etc...confirmed proper registration and licensing...then told "the authorities": "You are going to have to give this dealer all his stuff back because we don't see anything amiss here..." and "we are done here, have a nice day." and left...

Moral: Never allow ANYONE to touch your shit unless you are well armed or it is chained down. I had to take that whole little episode up the ass. Soon after I stopped "doing" gunshows entirely. Too dangerous out on those roads for a gun dealer.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 06:36 AM   #6
MEAT
Fat Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Years ago I was arrested because I had a gun(s) when I refused to be hi-jacked. After I was released from custody, on bail...I was permitted to remove my truck and trailer from the impound lot. I had over $10,000 in inventory apparently go "missing" when my vehicle & trailer was being searched along the interstate and in impound. After I went to court and was found innocent...what Title II inventory was booked into "evidence" was returned by the Judges order. Inventory was missing. My attorney advised me NOT to file any complaints against the local PD as they... "..would then be giving me speeding tickets for my truck being parked in my driveway."

The police did not expect me to ever get out of prison and "KNEW" that "all machine guns were illegal." I was on the way home from Knob Creek. They also "Knew" that I was a drug dealer because I had a large amount (to them) in cash in a blue bank bad ...along with FFL copies/Sot copies, receipts etc. "Come on tell us where you keep the dope!" I must have heard that a dozen times.
I remember when that happened to you. I also remember the local bird cage liner "reporting" the arrest of an evil terrorest gunman with loads of cash and evil assult machine guns!!

Funny part (or maybe I should say shameful) was they never said a thing after you were found not guilty of the bull$hit charges.

And they wonder why they are called fake news today.
Old 12-08-2018, 07:30 AM   #7
Angry White Trash
slug

Any trust in the cops before that happened evaporated in a nano second. There's no coming back from that... no shrug your shoulders and say "Oh well, I guess they got the best of me....arrested me illegally....stole property from me and never will get it all back....oh well..... you can't win em all".

No, an incident like that will keep the hate boiling for eternity.
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 12:13 AM   #8
cerberus
Dud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry White Trash View Post
No, an incident like that will keep the hate boiling for eternity.
Ah yes. Earning the hate, one interaction at a time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
"Most of the officers don't lie, they tell the truth.
I don't believe anyone is stooopid enough to believe this.
ALL people lie.
KOPS lie ALL THE TIME.
cerberus
cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 02:16 AM   #9
slug

I use to work for an old guy that said

Why tell the truth when a lie will work

just as well...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 07:07 AM   #10
dinkydow

When all was said...in court...the Jury..."deliberated" for around 20-30 minutes, then returned a verdict of "Not guilty." The many news cameras that were set up for the event were GONE. at the speed of light.

Fuck the MSM.
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 04:21 PM   #11
Legion489
Dud

[QUOTE=500grains;1457064]"Most of the officers don't lie, they tell the truth."

One of the stupidest things I ever heard. Who said that? Maxine Waters?
Legion489 is offline   Reply With Quote