Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 07-03-2021, 07:12 PM   #16
Diesel 88888888
slug

gun

I was once a fair shot...especially enjoyed shooting a Browning Hi-Power, 9mm, at 150 yards at the Tacoma Sportsman's Club range...hell, that was about 17 years ago...actually the last time I went shooting in public...fun day 2.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 07:29 PM   #17
dinkydow

Fuck....it sounds like a war outside. People banging away with boomsticks....and setting off boom booms.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 08:10 PM   #18
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Fuck....it sounds like a war outside. People banging away with boomsticks....and setting off boom booms.
Nature is setting off the boom booms here, right now.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 08:43 PM   #19
Crusader30-06M1

Quote:
Crossbows, arrows launched from longbows, razor sharp tomahawks, swords, muskets, etc. Are all "obsolete"......BUT..... they will still kill you deader than dawgshit.

The M1 rifle is vastly obsolete....yet.....remains a hard hitting...accurate...reliable man killer.

The M14 rifle....will blow the enemies head all over his ass. But is also...."obsolete."

The 1911A1 pistol....

A cap and ball .44cal 1860 Army....will still do the deed.

A $10,000 "assault rifle," looks cool.....but the majority of hillbillys/survivalists/wanna be soldiers out there.....at 100+ yds.....prob cannot hit a man sized target. Many consider 100 yds....to be a REALLY long rifle shot.

The tool someone uses doesn't matter so much, as the man using it.

Some wanna be tactical clown who's never done anything past 30 yard mag dumps, doesn't worry me.

The man who's run the same bolt gun since Eisenhower was in office, I wouldn't want to be what he aims at.
Crusader30-06M1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 08:54 PM   #20
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader30-06M1 View Post

Some wanna be tactical clown who's never done anything past 30 yard mag dumps, doesn't worry me.

The man who's run the same bolt gun since Eisenhower was in office, I wouldn't want to be what he aims at.
Exactly!
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 09:12 PM   #21
Diesel 88888888
slug

No Commies

On February 15, 2005, the FBI got my M-14 back, the same one I took apart and brought home...but they gave back the two M-1A that I bought for two of my sons...and the Leatherwood ART scope...which the agent handling the return commented that it was the only thing I had that he coveted...an old friend that came home...and one of the first of that series produced...somehow the green fiberglass case got lost...double dang!

This is a picture of the actual raid!
Old 07-04-2021, 04:23 PM   #22
dinkydow

Congratulations again on your presidential pardon that allows a felon to be in possession of a firearm.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:31 PM   #23
Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader30-06M1 View Post

What's that old saying? Beware the man with just one gun, for he likely knows how to use it.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:42 PM   #24
Diesel 88888888
slug

Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
What's that old saying? Beware the man with just one gun, for he likely knows how to use it.
Wet work works 2!
Old 07-05-2021, 11:48 AM   #25
El Kabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
The guys I shot with most of my life pretty much figured 100 yds for pistol distances. If you couldn't hit a target at 100 with your chosen handgun, then you weren't allowed to drink the good stuff on the porch with the men. If you could put 6 shots in a paper plate at 200, you were allowed to pull up a chair and have a drink. At 14 yrs old, I wasn't allowed but a sip if the women folk weren't watching.

But you've been in the West. You know we have longer ranges to shoot at than folks in the East, where 200 yards is a long range. I read these hunting stories about guys taking deer at 30 yards. Man, I could only dream of a shot at 30 yards. I'd never take my rifle hunting at that range.

No bullchit story: At my sister's house, my brother-in-law and I were out at the pasture fence with our rifles, picking targets for each other to shoot - "Betcha can't hit xxxx out yonder" type stuff. Nephew was only about 12 or so, was with us. "Bet you can't hit that white rock!" and pointed it out. It became our shooting rock. We didn't know how far it was. We just Kentucky windaged into it. The rock was about the size of a grapefruit. I was shooting my M14, stock as it came from the gun store, and asked nephew if he wanted to try it. The boy was big for his age and was able to shoot that rifle offhand and hit the rock. No longer a boy, he is 6'8". He'll inherit that rifle when I'm no longer around. That rock? When laser range finders first came out, brother-in-law got a Bushnell and one of the first things he did was laser that rock. It was right around 650 yards.

You guys could see a grapefruit-sized white rock at 650 Yards ?

DAYUM ! that's some good eyesight.

El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 11:54 AM   #26
Diesel 88888888
slug

Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
You guys could see a grapefruit-sized white rock at 650 Yards ?

DAYUM ! that's some good eyesight.

What? U can't? I'm 81 and don't wear glasses...drive, and can nail your ass with open sights as some here once attested...with the old Leatherwood ART and the M-14 it went on u'd be meat at much greater distance...but I'm not a sniper, that takes real skill!
Old 07-05-2021, 11:56 AM   #27
Merc
Expendable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Can it be had in the 40 watt range? Asking for a friend.
Are we finally getting the Phase Plasma Rifle ??
This is a good day .
It's been on my Christmas list since the mid 80's

Journey well ,
MERC

Know your enemy, know his sword -
Miyamoto Musashi
The Book of Five Rings

Blessed be the Lord , my strength,
which teacheth my hands to war,
and my fingers to fight.
My goodness, and my fortress;
my high tower, and my deliverer;
my shield, and he in whom I trust;
Merc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 12:08 PM   #28
dinkydow

I took a piss off the porch last night. I arced the stream of hot piss out over my yard, across the street and out into a field onto an empty beercan.

I used a rangfinding Lazer this morning that indicated my hot stream of piss had been accurate out to four hundred and seven feet.

My urine range has dropped in the last ten years.....I used to be able to piss on satellites in low earth orbit.

Old 07-05-2021, 01:30 PM   #29
Diesel 88888888
slug

Dog

Quote:
I took a piss off the porch last night. I arced the stream of hot piss out over my yard, across the street and out into a field onto an empty beercan.

I used a rangfinding Lazer this morning that indicated my hot stream of piss had been accurate out to four hundred and seven feet.

My urine range has dropped in the last ten years.....I used to be able to piss on satellites in low earth orbit.

Just don't piss on the hot where...usually the middle one; tried that once...quiet the 'moment' but that was before I knew better!