Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 08-24-2018, 12:09 AM   #16
Crusader30-06M1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Inmates....killing themselves with smuggled in dope....? Sounds almost as good as the space aliens, who eat niqqrz, mosloms and wetbacks...and piss out Sunoco 260.
Nailed it.

Could we all go in, and build a robot that does that?
Crusader30-06M1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 04:31 AM   #17
Stalky

When I worked at the fastener company located in the city bums would ask me for a couple bucks for food.
I'd say I didn't have any cash but offered them the rest of my lunch.
They just wanted the next bottle of mad dog or ripple wine.
Got cussed a few times.
I laughed.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 06:10 AM   #18
Shooter 14
Miserable Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
All our state roads down here are cleaned and minor work done my inmates. Short timers and those on good behavior I guess get out and work cleaning public buildings and roads.
They want to do it so it works out well for everyone involved. They also detail the police vehicles. I always toss them a few cigs. but I ask the guard first and they always say no problem.
I live on a county road and see them come thru every 2-3 weeks to pick up roadside trash before the grass cutter comes. 99% of them are spooks.
Hamilton County has them do work on roadway shoulders keeping the bushes trimmed and grass is always cut & edged.

As they walk the shoulder doing their clean up detail, I like to let the dog run the yard and play "get that niqqa." I say to her "get that niqqa" and she bolts across the front yard growling & barking, ready to tear off somebody's ass cheek.
When she's about 20 to 30ft from her target, I whistle and she comes back. It's a fun game. She gets a little exercise, I get a little fresh air and a good laugh when the niqqers run for the van the deputy drives and the deputy has a laugh, too.
Old 08-25-2018, 06:52 AM   #19
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
All our state roads down here are cleaned and minor work done my inmates. Short timers and those on good behavior I guess get out and work cleaning public buildings and roads.
They want to do it so it works out well for everyone involved. They also detail the police vehicles. I always toss them a few cigs. but I ask the guard first and they always say no problem.
They should give them the drug before sending them to the range, then.

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote