Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Outdoor Sports & Activities > Hunting
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
baboon
slug

Default Baboon Hunting

Ok so I'm hunting with a friend of mine in the Limpopo RSA close to Botswana's Zanzibar crossing. Me & my hunting buddy are basically in camp on the dime of this man child & his father. My south African buddy is guiding with them & I'm hunting with this guy named Iver or Ivor. He has a respiratory problem & can hardly breath. I want to walk & stalk on eland. He can't hang, so I offer up some meds I have that I know I can make him function on. Thing is first thing they are going to do is nod him out. I say we will go in he can sleep I can get stupid drunk or go down & with my buddies FIL. Iver can't he won't get his daily rate if in camp.

He suggest a blind on a water hole. I hate killing shit at a water hole. The blinds if they aint fresh can fuck with my allergies, birds shit on you. They suck, but I got beer & cigarettes & we hit a blind @ a water hole.

It's a decent blind, roomy enough, plastic chairs, solid rifle rest, places to hang you shit. Plenty of empty beer cans & butts in there. Iver & his dog Bruno named after where his gun was made fall off to sleep.

A rhino came waltzing up. Could not make us out but stood @ about 10 yards away trying to figure it out. They hear better then the see close up. Funny how you feel their steps approaching. I shot the last picture on my roll as it piss marked it's territory. Picture did not turn out for shit. Camera focused on the leaves of the blind.

So after passing on a nice kudu & various other plains game a nice male wart hog comes to water. I set down my binos as I pull up my rifle. 175 yard shot I'm setting it up as Iver wakes & starts looking only to tell my what i all ready know "Nice male wart hog, wait for him to......" Bang, whack, splat. Iver asks if he can let his pup check it out? Sure!

As we walk up to the wart hog Bruno circle it, then pisses on it's head the get's down & dirty in a necrobeastiality way. I got the picture to prove it! After some pictures, a toast to the fallen & defiled Iver wants to get the truck & load up the wart hog. I'm like leave it be. He says that nothing will come to the hole with that dead wart hog & I'm like . So the bet is made.

Back at the blind Iver & Bruno nod back out. Bruno surely dreaming of that wart hog. More beers & cigarettes & then a troupe of baboons. First are mother with babies & the teens. All nervous, but the wart hog is of little interest. Then steps in the Alpha male with his bitch at his side. Once again I wake Iver getting my rifle, and he tries telling me something as I drop the alpha male. Baboons haul ass. Bruno goes out first as we trail behind. Bruno did not hump my baboon.

So once again Iver wants to load them both up into the truck, when i say i want to call them back. Iver don't believe that it can be done. A bet is made they both lay where we took pictures & back to the blind. Now I've seen my South african buddy try it on the trip before as we chased the troupe over the highest mountain in the area. Back @ the blind I start calling by mouth only. BAhoo BAhoo. If you ever watch nature shows about baboons you going to hear them calling it. Put out my smoke, long draw on a castle beer BAhoo, BAhoo.

It didn't take 15 minutes & they came back in a hurry. They all start checking the alpha male laying there. The higher ranking males start fighting for alpha as the males that aint fighting start fucking all the females. Typical n1gger behavior.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:11 PM   #2
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

That is definately a n!gger story ending!
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Bears View Post
That is definately a n!gger story ending!
Would of made a great nature show with Rob Zombie doing the narrative.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote