Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Wanted to buy/sell/trade
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Wanted to buy/sell/trade You must have a minimum of 25 posts in order to sell or start a thread in this area.

Old 01-28-2017, 06:08 PM   #1
aviator
unum de multis

Default Mossin Nagants

I have a friend who has 3 for sale, I will get pictures by next week, he bought them in a lot from a state sale, I looked at them and they look to be in really pretty shape, still in their boxes. I have no idea on price and he has no idea either. If anyone is interested I'll pursuit for you. I offered him $100 for a Stevens .22 in the same lot and he wants to think about it. looked new.
Old 01-28-2017, 06:29 PM   #2
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

$200 is a good friend price these days.
“But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

~ Thomas Jefferson to Issac Tiffany, 1816
Stoned_Oli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 06:42 PM   #3
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoned_Oli View Post
$200 is a good friend price these days.
I'm not interested on them. I'll be talking to him more by either MOnday or Tuesday and I'll get more info and maybe pictures and post them here if anyone wants them. I told him I'd take the .22 if the price is right and keep it for my grandson (he's only 6 month old) but I'm sure it's gonna be worth a lot more in 15 years.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 03:08 PM   #4
GBob01
Coonass Crusader

I'll give him $50 apiece for those old antiques.

III DEO VINDICE
GBob01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:01 AM   #5
Angry White Trash
slug

I'm sitting good on Mosin's because I bought 16 of them a few years ago when Fleetfarm had them on sale for $89 each. I went to every Fleetfarm within 50 miles of me and had them bring out all that they had. I probably looked at over 100 of them. I wound up with 4 ex snipers and a dozen cream puff hex receivers...the best gems of the lot. Not sure why I bought so many... but the price was right.

If you don't have one, you should buy one.
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:16 AM   #6
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry White Trash View Post
I'm sitting good on Mosin's because I bought 16 of them a few years ago when Fleetfarm had them on sale for $89 each. I went to every Fleetfarm within 50 miles of me and had them bring out all that they had. I probably looked at over 100 of them. I wound up with 4 ex snipers and a dozen cream puff hex receivers...the best gems of the lot. Not sure why I bought so many... but the price was right.

If you don't have one, you should buy one.
Mosins Anonymous: meetings near you!

I only have 8, I am a slacker... I have sold a few though, including a purty 1927/53 MO marked five line Tula and a pretty rough M28. I even had a really matching (not force matched) M44, sadly with a broken stock.
The rest (sold) were pretty common though, and I made a bit to put into other purchases.
Wait, I have 9... I forgot about the Wz.48!

If you don't have one, I recommend fixing that. They are a bit pricey for a single shot .22, but it is pretty darned accurate and fun to shoot.

BTW, my brother has 1 Mosin. It can be done!
Stoned_Oli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:18 PM   #7
Hunter07
I'm a grumpy SOB

I have, but one Mosin 91/30. It was redone in 1942 and never reissued. It was still packed in the cosmoline and factory packaging. All numbers match.

Believe it or not, it is my favorite to shoot. Hard hitting and accurate further than my old eyes can see and ammo is reasonably priced. I need to find a couple spam cans though.
Hunter07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 05:10 PM   #8
RetVet
Statistical Error

I lost count of my Mosin herd, but it's large and distinguished. Probably 50 plus from about every major combloc country. I got a few for around $20 each back when Bush 2 was in office and the curio and relic offerings at all the retailers were overflowing. 800 round crates of ammo for them running around $75. I miss those days and no, we're not talking a big difference in the buying value of the dollar. Free market capitalism = large supply = low prices.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:58 PM   #9
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
I lost count of my Mosin herd, but it's large and distinguished. Probably 50 plus from about every major combloc country. I got a few for around $20 each back when Bush 2 was in office and the curio and relic offerings at all the retailers were overflowing. 800 round crates of ammo for them running around $75. I miss those days and no, we're not talking a big difference in the buying value of the dollar. Free market capitalism = large supply = low prices.
I got a bunch of them on the cheap, too. Some are amazingly accurate, too. Some took a little effort to make accurate. Some are just fun shooters.

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 05:56 PM   #10
JD Miller
Fake Member

I have a bunch of Swedsih Mausers got back when you could get 'em for $200 and less

6.5x55 and 9.3x57
Old 03-26-2017, 09:44 AM   #11
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

I have a bunch of them too. Not sure how many. At least 7-8.

Seems many of us here caught the Mosing Nagant addiction when they were dirt cheap.
Old 03-26-2017, 11:47 AM   #12
gunkgy

I had a bunch of them when they first came out, near 30. Sold them all to help with the daughters wedding. One of the few guns I don't miss after selling them.
Old 03-26-2017, 12:20 PM   #13
JD Miller
Fake Member

I read, the action, you cant modify them, use any other cartridge/ rebarrel/ rechamber them
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 01:52 PM   #14
Legion489
Dud

Not actually true. Easy to convert to .30-40 Krag, .303 British and the Northern European countries have all sorts of wildcats and other cartridge conversions for them.
Legion489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:57 AM   #15
remus

I've a mod 44, a 38, 91-30, and a Finn. I love shooting these rifles, they are just a hoot to shoot. Not the prettiest of rifles but I sure like them a lot.
remus is online now   Reply With Quote