Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Ammunition and Reloading Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Ammunition and Reloading Forum All about ammunition, reloading and reloading equipment

Old 11-19-2021, 12:34 PM   #1
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Thumbs up 1120 Round Crate 7.62x39 M67 Non-magnetic Copper FMJ Brass Case Corrosive Yugo Surplus Ammo on SKS Stripper Clips

https://www.sgammo.com/product/black...-fmj-brass-cas

Quote:
7.62x39 M67 AMMO, MOSTLY NK HEADSTAMP, IGMAN AMMUNITION MADE IN BOSNIA.

1120 Round Crate 7.62x39 Non-magnetic Copper FMJ Brass Case Corrosive Yugoslavian Surplus Ammo on SKS Stripper Clips in the original wood crate for sale at SGAmmo.com. This ammo is mostly 1970s vintage Yugoslavian with a chance at some other odd years in the mix. Yugoslavian 762x39 is some of the finest surplus ammo in this caliber and features brass cases, Berdan corrosive primers and projectiles that are copper jacketed lead core and totally non-magnetic for range-safe shooting at most indoor ranges. If you were looking for the best surplus 7.62x39 Ammunition for your AK-47 then the Yugoslavian is one of the best choices because it is true mil-spec, sealed primer and projectile, brass case, and just a tad hotter of a load than the typical steel case options. Please note that while the vast majority of this ammo will come in the sealed tin within the crate there is a chance at receiving tins that have been opened within the crate. Expect the crate handles to be broken, this ammo is 40 years old and has been handled and shipped around the world, the crates are not going to be like new condition, but the ammo inside them will be like new. Packed 40 rounds of ammo per box on 10 round SKS stripper clips, 1120 rounds per crate.
This is a really good price for this, these days. Great shooting, but corrosive. I've shot a lot of this out of Yugo SKSs and AKs.

Brian

Here at the Dirty Dozen's Bunker, we have no problems, only solutions.
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 08:47 AM   #2
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

Great ammo & packed for long term storage, but it is still too expensive for this old man. I have a few of the cases with 1120 round contents, but prefer the 1260 round cases in individual boxes. The ammo fort must have 20+ cases bought for about $250.00 including shipping & taxes.
FloridaAKM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 04:16 PM   #3
Czubek
slug
Cat Bowling Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaAKM View Post
Great ammo & packed for long term storage, but it is still too expensive for this old man. I have a few of the cases with 1120 round contents, but prefer the 1260 round cases in individual boxes. The ammo fort must have 20+ cases bought for about $250.00 including shipping & taxes.
Agreed about the price, but for those that didn't "buy it cheap and stack it deep", like some of us, it's a better price than it has been. And yes, it's great storage ammo, to be sure.

Brian
Czubek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 09:16 PM   #4
Redemption

I rember buying a couple of these cases for 139 at a gun show when Bush2 was in office. They are still sitting out in my shed somewhere.
Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 11:40 AM   #5
FloridaAKM
Military Truck Collector

Price goes up as demand rises & stocks start to diminish, or the sellers get greedy.
FloridaAKM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 12:02 PM   #6
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

I've got several boxes of this Yugo brass 7.62x39 in my ammo stockpile I bought at a gunshow about 5 years ago. It looks really well made and was loaded I believe in 1981. There's a bright orange sealer around the primer and it's on stripper clips. It's part of my 'Break in Case of Emergency' stash.
MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote