Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Outdoor Sports & Activities > Gardening, Animal Husbandry, and Yard Care
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 03-03-2024, 04:05 PM   #1
Sanders

Big Brother Dept. Of Agriculture Says ALL Food Is “Illegal” Unless Produced In Government Facility

Quote:
There are new developments in the Pennsylvania government’s legal crusade against Amish farmer Amos Miller, who has been under attack for years because he grows, produces and sells food to the public outside the government control matrix.

Attorney Robert Barnes of Barnes Law LLP shared an update on X explaining that, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, all food is “illegal” – just as illegal as “illegal drugs,” by the way – unless it is manufactured in a government-approved facility of the kind managed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).

If a farmer in any way defies this by producing food without government approval, such as is the case with Miller, then said food can be destroyed at will by the government, according to the government.
https://principia-scientific.com/dep...ment-facility/

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 04:21 PM   #2
aviator
unum de multis

So my tomatoes are illegal?
Old 03-03-2024, 06:20 PM   #3
Solid Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
So my tomatoes are illegal?
I'm forwarding this post to the proper authorities. Expect a knock on your door in a day or two.

Old 03-03-2024, 06:45 PM   #4
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
I'm forwarding this post to the proper authorities. Expect a knock on your door in a day or two.

IIRC FDR had a farmer prosecuted

for grinding wheat, that he had grown,

into flour, for his own use...

Something about doing so denied interstate

commerce...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 10:11 AM   #5
Stoned_Oli
King of S'marm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44044 View Post
IIRC FDR had a farmer prosecuted

for grinding wheat, that he had grown,

into flour, for his own use...

Something about doing so denied interstate

commerce...
The biggest case ever, Wickard v Filburn (1942).
That needs to be overturned as the Constitution only allows fedgoob to lord over actual interstate commerce, but they claimed power over everything that affects interstate commerce.
Selling food grown and consumed in one state should be outside their influence, hopefully this farmer pushes that all the way to SCOTUS.
“But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’ because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”

~ Thomas Jefferson to Issac Tiffany, 1816
Stoned_Oli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 10:13 AM   #6
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoned_Oli View Post
The biggest case ever, Wickard v Filburn (1942).
That needs to be overturned as the Constitution only allows fedgoob to lord over actual interstate commerce, but they claimed power over everything that affects interstate commerce.
Selling food grown and consumed in one state should be outside their influence, hopefully this farmer pushes that all the way to SCOTUS.
Thank You Sir…
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 07:24 PM   #7
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:

They are for the squirrels.....
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 11:32 AM   #8
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:

Thank you Snake I pray aviator deletes that post before the block captain sees it?
Imagine being in the big house? 'Hey what are yah in for?' Ah I got 2 years for growing a tomato plant in my yard.
Old 03-03-2024, 06:02 PM   #9
JD Miller
Fake Member

No !

and Lets Go Brandon

If that Amish the gubment is harassing was a illegal alien mexican his farm food would be OK
Old 03-03-2024, 07:52 PM   #10
RetVet
Statistical Error

The government wants its cut. Just like Biden and his 10%
Old 03-03-2024, 08:43 PM   #11
JD Miller
Fake Member

Hamish, forced into Moon Shiners by the greedy politician thieves
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 11:21 AM   #12
drh
I know things about stuff

So, 1500 acres of Triticale and Alfalfa here are not food unless it is farmed is some dot gov twat managed corporate farm. My cattle strongly disagree. But thanks for playing, dot gov homos.
drh is offline   Reply With Quote