Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2018, 09:02 AM   #1
Bluntforce
Unexpected and Gross

Question Just got cased

At 6:15 this morning I had not fallen asleep yet, I usually do it between 5 and Noon. Someone knocked on the front door which is odd since no one uses front doors in the country.

The big dog under the house started to bark and I look out my window and see a very scrawny white shitbird with his back to me in the yard with a gas can in his hand. He was gone when I got out of the house so I went to the road to see where he was.

A quarter mile north a truck was parked that took off when it saw me.

My Spidey Sense tells me that carrying a gas can up to a strange house while you have gas in your tank may be a clue. Exceptional scrawniness, dirty, unkempt hair may be a clue. Muscle shirt may be a clue. Running from a dog bark when you live in a state that has more dogs than people may be a clue.

I deduce the douche is most likely a meth head testing reactions.

Called the Sheriff because the people south of me have been hit twice in seven years and don’t own guns if you can believe that. The other neighbors are gun dealers and their biggest customer. If he picks unwisely he’ll get shoveled up.

I was expecting to find someone asking for a ride to town to get gas or if I had some for the mower he could have. Being dirty and scrawny in the country isn’t a guilty sign, gas can when you have gas means fuckery afoot.

The disappearance before I could walk out was the first clue but then again a big dog’s bark amplified by coming from under a house might spook a lot of people but most wouldn’t run like a nigqer from a Georgia Lynch mob and trigger the hunt instinct. Running seems to point toward town/city origin. You can’t out run a dog even if you’re a seven foot tall Kenyan sprinter. Fortunately my pit bull is a Buddhist.

Had my Glock but this isn’t a story about my imagined bad assery or how I was caught at almost the worst possible time and missed my chance to hear what would have been a cover story.

It’s purpose is to poll the Meth head or garden variety scum?
Old 07-12-2018, 09:11 AM   #2
Crusader30-06M1

Garden variety scum, with a meth habit. Hopefully you're not put in a position to react with violence.
Crusader30-06M1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:52 AM   #3
slug

Garden variety scum that is also a Meth Head...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:36 AM   #4
Sanders

I guess all meth heads are scum, but not all scum are meth heads?

Definitely a shady character. I've seen the same around here with the gas can trick, which is pretty stupid considering there is a gas station a mile down the road.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:59 AM   #5
Shooter 14
Where da white women at?

Meth head or scumbag?

Is there much of a difference?
Neither are worthy of a bullet. Pointy stick or long handled shovel would be my choice. A good ass beating of biblical proportion can leave a lasting impression.

If he survives it.

By the way, one of the many things we really enjoy about living here in farm country, you never see anyone walking down the road unless it's one lf the locals out for a little exercise.
If we or any of the neighbors on the road see anything out of the ordinary, we're calling each other to keep an eyeball on him.
We moved here from the east coast of Fla - a growing city and suburban life.
I don't miss it.
At all.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:03 AM   #6
Bluntforce
Unexpected and Gross

Censored

Thank God the dog is cool as a fool in a pool. If he eats one of the idiots, insurance will get sued and the dog will get tased and shot, he’s black y’all* and a pit.

It wouldn’t matter if the scummo had burglar tools, drug and rape kit and a hand shagging mag full of naked kids. Getting mauled by the muscular flower child would be the only thing that mattered. Glad there are two cats with eleven kittens under the house with him providing all the shit he can eat so he didn’t decide to add 120 pounds more today.

Shitty state the world is in when you’re glad a meth head lived.

*Goofy song about the blickety blackness of being black y’all.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:05 AM   #7
Bluntforce
Unexpected and Gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter 14 View Post
Meth head or scumbag?

Is there much of a difference?
Neither are worthy of a bullet. Pointy stick or long handled shovel would be my choice. A good ass beating of biblical proportion can leave a lasting impression.

If he survives it.

By the way, one of the many things we really enjoy about living here in farm country, you never see anyone walking down the road unless it's one lf the locals out for a little exercise.
If we or any of the neighbors on the road see anything out of the ordinary, we're calling each other to keep an eyeball on him.
We moved here from the east coast of Fla - a growing city and suburban life.
I don't miss it.
At all.
Texted the neighbors within an hour.
Bluntforce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:16 AM   #8
dinkydow
Machine Gun Mod

SSS

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Peace is our profession. War is our hobby.
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:56 AM   #9
cerberus

Is the foo-gas in place, Mister?
cerberus
cerberus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:00 PM   #10
slug

He, or another one, will be back...

.............Game Cameras.............
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:22 PM   #11
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Maybe he was stopping by to talk to you about getting solar panels installed on your roof.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:46 PM   #12
Shooter 14
Where da white women at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
Maybe he was stopping by to talk to you about getting solar panels installed on your roof.
Or siding.
Maybe he was selling door to door aluminum siding.

No wait...
I got it.
Jehovah's Witness!
He was coming by to recruit you.

Regardless of his intentions, I'm glad it went down without any trouble on your part.
Shooter 14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 02:44 PM   #13
4thIDvet
slug

Yup probably just a Jehovah Witness looking for some gas.
Young pendayho was casing my house some years back. I snuck out with the old .12 gauge pump racked it and put the bright lights to em. Holy sheet this kid looked like a frigging cheeta from Afreeka he went up the road so frigging fast.
I was going to track him in the swamp and said ah frig it he is home changing his underwear.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:59 PM   #14
Mike Minihan

I live in town in a nice neighborhood. A few years ago at 3:30 a.m. my Dalmation
walked into the bedroom and let out a low growl. Smart dog,I got up put on a robe
and put the .38 Colt pistol in my pocket and grabbed a flashlight. I went to the family room and there's a goblin jimmying the sliding glass door. Kept hand on the pistol in my pocket asked what the hell he was doing. He said "Is your daughter home?"

My daughter was and is a married woman with children. I told him to get the hell gone. He stood his ground,I put 3 lbs. on a 5 lb. trigger and advanced and repeated
my order. He jumped the next door fence and started casing the neighbors. For the
first time ever I called the police cops. They got here really fast. I was outside in
front of the house and I explained about the housebreaker and thief. The went up the side street where I had seen him go and arrested him. They brought him back to me and I identified him. I asked one of the cops if the shitstain was dangerous.
He said "Nah every time we arrest him he cries.

2 years later a coworker was pinched and ended up in a large holding cell. Old Fred
West was there and my guy heard his name and approached him. "Say Fred he says
do you remember the house on Fairbanks where the homeowner accosted you?" Fred answered yes. My guy explained about the pistol,Fred turned white as a ghost.
He'd just realized that he was THAT close to dead.
Mike Minihan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:26 PM   #15
A.J.

When I first moved to my current place out in the country, I was visited by four distinguished gentlemen in a van. I was out in the woods working on a chicken coop and surprised them as one was messing with my screen door. They tried to play it off like they were there to sell me something. I came unglued and held nothing back. Got their plate number. Called the sheriff and never heard from any other similar individuals for almost 20 years now.
A.J. is online now   Reply With Quote