Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > Members Photographs
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Members Photographs This area is for photographs taken by forum members and their families and friends.

Old 04-30-2023, 09:37 PM   #1
aviator
unum de multis

Default Falcon Heavy Take Off

As seen all the way from South Miami.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front.jpg (51.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Front a.jpg (33.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 05-01-2023, 10:10 AM   #2
drh
I know things about stuff

Why do they never go straight up continuously but rather arc over and continue out of sight?
drh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 03:25 AM   #3
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by drh View Post
Why do they never go straight up continuously but rather arc over and continue out of sight?
They could go straight up out of site but that is not the purpose with these drh. Their either going into an orbit rotating around the earth or set to be stationary over a particular coordinate on planet earth.
Your dish for your T.V. say is tuned to a stationary satellite moving with the rotation of our earth. Some high I.Q. mathematicians calculate the speed of earths rotation then place their device at a height and spot to match that rotation.
Then you see your dish installer aiming your dish directly at that stationary satellite so you can watch your favorite shows.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:07 AM   #4
drh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
They could go straight up out of site but that is not the purpose with these drh. Their either going into an orbit rotating around the earth or set to be stationary over a particular coordinate on planet earth.
Your dish for your T.V. say is tuned to a stationary satellite moving with the rotation of our earth. Some high I.Q. mathematicians calculate the speed of earths rotation then place their device at a height and spot to match that rotation.
Then you see your dish installer aiming your dish directly at that stationary satellite so you can watch your favorite shows.
https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/Sate...esDoNOTExist:0
Old 05-30-2023, 08:04 PM   #5
4thIDvet
slug

Whoever that Eric Dubay is needs to STFU with his idiotic theory. No Eric astronauts doing space walks would instantly freeze to death without their protective suits on.
Yup Eric the moon landing was all fake because the crew would melt from the heat.

How cold can deep space get?
about -455 degrees Fahrenheit
Far outside our solar system and out past the distant reaches of our galaxy—in the vast nothingness of space—the distance between gas and dust particles grows, limiting their ability to transfer heat. Temperatures in these vacuous regions can plummet to about -455 degrees Fahrenheit (2.7 kelvin). Are you shivering yet?Nov 22, 2022

https://viterbischool.usc.edu/news/2...n%20Antarctica.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 08:10 PM   #6
JD Miller
Fake Member

Dude sounds like a Knee-Gro

Old 05-31-2023, 02:34 PM   #7
dinkydow

Spinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post

I closed my eyes and listened for the usual verbal "markers" that many blacks and all, black niqqers have in their speech. He sounds like a west coast black man. That or a wigger. Many west coast black men don't sound like, East of the Mississippi river, ghetto hood rats on the telephone. They are easily understood by most other Americans, unlike northern ghetto thug niqqers. Fact.

That is not to say that he is using totally full of shit. The Earth's atmosphere does not have an outer layer where it is @2000° F. The man is either insane or is a shit stirring dickhead.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 09:42 AM   #8
drh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post

...and you are the one who posted the video of the Knee-Gro getting his foot ran over when that Knee-Gro is clearly a fat white kid. Perhaps you might have been...mistaken?
Old 05-01-2023, 10:11 AM   #9
4thIDvet
slug

I missed that one Fred but some great shots their thank you. Once it clears the trees in the back yard here I get a full shot of it.
Interesting how Musk has to show our govt. boys how its done.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 10:34 AM   #10
Sanders

I love that stuff.

Three million pounds of liquid oxygen and kerosene fuel to get that big boy into orbit. Amazing.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2023, 12:03 PM   #11
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
I missed that one Fred but some great shots their thank you. Once it clears the trees in the back yard here I get a full shot of it.
Interesting how Musk has to show our govt. boys how its done.
You should get a good view from your location with no clouds and no trees.

Why do they arc? because they can't go straight up, they need to fly at an angle to get into orbit.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 11:24 AM   #12
GARANDNUT
Pontificator Maximus

Awesome pic!
GARANDNUT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 04:26 PM   #13
JD Miller
Fake Member

https://youtu.be/wbSwFU6tY1c?t=1315

Did Elon Musk $$$ pay for that? Or did our Precious African Americans foot the bill?
JD Miller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2023, 09:39 AM   #14
drh

Actually, Eric Dubay is not a niqqr, negro, or ****er, like me. But rather a white dude who points our certain inconsistencies with the narrative we have been given by NotASpaceAgency. Most of you donkeys sat in front of the Black and White and watched the m00n landing, just like I did, and ate it up.

The fact that NotASpaceAgency (1) says they lost ALL of the original Apollo telemetry, maths, and documentation is, well, normal, right? (2) NotASpaceAgency states they have not yet developed a rocket with sufficient b00st potential to reach UPPER Earth atmosphere...google it...they say it. (3) NotASpaceAgency says they have yet to develop the technology to pass through the Van Allen Radiation Belt...google it...they say it.

NotASpaceAgency is THE largest consumer of helium on the planet. They contract with a company that builds helium balloons as large as a football stadium. They have been launching balloon satellites for decades, as does Google. This is a FACT.

For those who sit around behind the keyboard pontificating with outrage how the dot gov are nefarious lying POS traitors, I ask why do you simply gobble up the fetid gorp they feed you in this scenario? Did you loose your curiosity...has your mental box become so narrow in these later years that it is just too impossible...too mentally taxing to even consider you have been lied to by those you know for a fact are a bunch of lying, luciferians? Do the math big boys...who told you to shut your pie hole and stop asking questions...who told you to shut up and quit asking questions about things that clearly do not function in your own observable reality?

If any of you Tier-1 Sheep have the time to at least watch and listen before throwing a tantrum, then perhaps you might enjoy the following:
https://youtu.be/WffliCP2dU0

He who answers a matter before he hears it—this is folly and disgrace to him.
--Proverbs 18:13
Old 06-01-2023, 09:44 AM   #15
aviator
unum de multis

Oh boy......tin hat time.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote