Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > Members Photographs
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Members Photographs This area is for photographs taken by forum members and their families and friends.

Old 03-26-2023, 04:36 PM   #1
Diesel 88888888
slug

Dog ~ Celebrating The Arrival Of Sally ~

I just love celebrating the arrival of kinfolk and grand children, Sally is coming to live with me next week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg mail.jpeg (27.0 KB, 7 views)

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 05:02 PM   #2
JD Miller
Fake Member

Dog

You're in for it now

My crazy pup is gonna be a year old in a couple month.
Old 03-26-2023, 06:31 PM   #3
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

::

Welcome to , Sally.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:03 PM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

Boy she is a happy good lookin pup.
Old 03-26-2023, 09:26 PM   #5
aviator
unum de multis

Sally looks like a good girl.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:34 AM   #6
Diesel 88888888
slug

Dog ~ A Killer Smile ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
Sally looks like a good girl.
Any batch that smiles like that must be a spy.
Old 03-28-2023, 10:54 PM   #7
Bluntforce
slug

Dog

Old 03-29-2023, 01:17 PM   #8
aviator
unum de multis

I love dogs but once mine dies that will be it for me, no more. traveling somewhere is a problem, my neighbor used to come and take care of her, now he's too old and sick and I can't depend on my sons to do it, they each have two dogs at home plus work long hours and I'm tired of groomers, feeding and all the stuff that goes along with having a dog. The one I have now turned out diabetic at old age, two shots of insulin a day plus special food from Chewy all by prescriptions, I have to keep buying insulin, syringes and the expensive food...it all adds up plus groomer once every two months... This last year alone she has cost me over $6K in vet bills. She is now under control and doing well. Oh yes, we have to check her glucose level every few days, my daughter decided to drop the insulin to three units instead of five, glucose was getting too low so we have to have honey around just in case it drops below 100....damn it's a lot of work.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 02:34 PM   #9
Diesel 88888888
slug

Dog ~ The Cure Is Here - And It Don't Hurt ~

Quote:
I love dogs but once mine dies that will be it for me, no more. traveling somewhere is a problem, my neighbor used to come and take care of her, now he's too old and sick and I can't depend on my sons to do it, they each have two dogs at home plus work long hours and I'm tired of groomers, feeding and all the stuff that goes along with having a dog. The one I have now turned out diabetic at old age, two shots of insulin a day plus special food from Chewy all by prescriptions, I have to keep buying insulin, syringes and the expensive food...it all adds up plus groomer once every two months... This last year alone she has cost me over $6K in vet bills. She is now under control and doing well. Oh yes, we have to check her glucose level every few days, my daughter decided to drop the insulin to three units instead of five, glucose was getting too low so we have to have honey around just in case it drops below 100....damn it's a lot of work.
Wish I had known, I just gave away a lot of insulin that I had left over after I cured myself...compeletely. That stuff is expensive but the VA kept me in supply. I wonder if your dog can be cured the same way, diet and capsules of cinnamon and turmeric spice quality, it's worth a try while you do everything else.
Old 03-29-2023, 03:47 PM   #10
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

When we had Holmes for a few years we said no more dogs.
Then Belle and Beau turned up out of the blue, and we had three.
Now we’re back to two, and I doubt there will be any more, although
Kim might take on another one after I and B and B have met on the
Rainbow Bridge, but I doubt it.
Rick-a-Roo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 04:21 PM   #11
baboon
slug

Did I tell y'all about the wife's nephew getting a Malanois that bombed out of training? She was being groomed to clear buildings & rooms, but was way to eager to chew up people wanting to go in before the flash bang. He got her at the right time as he had to put down his Staffordshire. He says she has the walk thru his legs shit down perfect.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 08:15 PM   #12
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
Wish I had known, I just gave away a lot of insulin that I had left over after I cured myself...compeletely. That stuff is expensive but the VA kept me in supply. I wonder if your dog can be cured the same way, diet and capsules of cinnamon and turmeric spice quality, it's worth a try while you do everything else.
I don't know, but Insulin expires you know and it must be kept cold, like once a month we have to buy a bottle $65.00, this is made for dogs, I don't know if it's the same for people, her vet always has syringes and insulin for us and the price is better than even Amazon and they are nice folks. Also I don't know if dogs can eat cinnamon and turmeric, I know it works on people.
Old 03-29-2023, 08:18 PM   #13
aviator
unum de multis

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Did I tell y'all about the wife's nephew getting a Malanois that bombed out of training? She was being groomed to clear buildings & rooms, but was way to eager to chew up people wanting to go in before the flash bang. He got her at the right time as he had to put down his Staffordshire. He says she has the walk thru his legs shit down perfect.
My son had one, had to give it back to the trainer, that dog would climb a six foot fence to go out on the street
Old 03-29-2023, 08:30 PM   #14
Diesel 88888888
slug

Dog ~ Will Insulin Give U A Rush? ~

Quote:
I don't know, but Insulin expires you know and it must be kept cold, like once a month we have to buy a bottle $65.00, this is made for dogs, I don't know if it's the same for people, her vet always has syringes and insulin for us and the price is better than even Amazon and they are nice folks. Also I don't know if dogs can eat cinnamon and turmeric, I know it works on people.
Yeah, I always kept insulin in the fridge...I still have bunches of test strips and spikes (syringes) and test equipment that is almost new...I haven't used any of it in years now.(?)what to do with it, maybe save for SHTF times to use as trade stuf...or just give it away before it collects too much dust. (Insulin b insulin)
Old 03-29-2023, 09:17 PM   #15
aviator
unum de multis

Go downtown and some folks will take those syringes off your hands quickly. They are good for oiling precision parts though. I have a few without needles laying around for whatever I may need it for. LIke finding a leak in the pool, fill it up with colorant and squirt around the suspected area.