Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Foxhole Area > Members Photographs
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Members Photographs This area is for photographs taken by forum members and their families and friends.

Old 12-23-2022, 01:49 PM   #1
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Default Photo Of Your Dawg

Since I'm sitting around bored here in NE Illinois / Siberia, I thought I would post a pic of my best buddy. His name is Roland (Rollie for short) and he's a purebred English Bulldog. He just turned 7 back in September but still acts like a puppy. Great guard dog & companion:

MrKalashnikov is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 06:54 PM   #2
drh
I know things about stuff

This is my dog, Renn. He is/was a Czech Shepherd, but passed away a while back. 115lbs of muscle
I will be getting a new pup from the breeder next month when she hits 10 weeks old.
Can't wait...they are great dogs and super intelligent

drh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 08:44 PM   #3
Sanders

My Australian cattle dog, when she was younger. She's having a rough time of it now. This may be her last Christmas with us.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 09:36 PM   #4
baboon
slug

When the wife got him his name was Remi, she watched him catching flies one day a called him Renfield, like in the Dracula movie. Renfield stuck with me. He must have been abuse really bad because he is still skittish around me.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 11:18 AM   #5
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Good looking pups, all.

It's tough losing a beloved four-legged friend. I've been through many times over the last 60 years or so.
Old 12-24-2022, 11:24 AM   #6
baboon
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKalashnikov View Post
Good looking pups, all.

It's tough losing a beloved four-legged friend. I've been through many times over the last 60 years or so.
I'll say it again dogs don't live as long as we do to train us about grieving when a human loved on passes. I'd be have a very hard time giving the loss of my wife without her dog around. Dogs are great to turn to when no one else is around.
Old 12-27-2022, 01:20 PM   #7
Rick-a-Roo
Gaw' Blimey Limey
Rabbit Hunter Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Helicopter Champion, Bounce Back Champion, Snake Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion, Balloon Hunter Champion, AirFox Champion, QB Challenge Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion

Belle & Beau relaxing.

Old 12-27-2022, 01:26 PM   #8
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

^^ Best pals!

I have throw blankets over both of my couches to keep up with the hair shedding. Funny, I don't recall my parents' Bullie being such a hair shedder.
Old 12-28-2022, 08:41 AM   #9
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKalashnikov View Post
^^ Best pals!

I have throw blankets over both of my couches to keep up with the hair shedding. Funny, I don't recall my parents' Bullie being such a hair shedder.
Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or beds in my house. I'm an asshole that way. Maybe that's why my SiL doesn't come over with her chihuahua?
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 10:34 AM   #10
baboon
slug

A friend of mine came & has spent a few nights with his dog Ruger. Ruger is a big lab pup who just wants to get up & cuddle with his daddy. I get it that the dog doesn't understand, but his master does. He evening is spent telling the dog to get down.

On a different not I keep my dogs dishes full of food & water. Ruger is happy to clean up both, still not a big deal unless I'm low on dog food. Ruger's dad brings his food over in ziplock portion controlled. He left one out on the dinning room table, that Renfield snagged & ate over night. I think it pissed the guy off.
Old 01-21-2023, 06:57 PM   #11
GBob01
Coonass Crusader

Our old man.
Not sure who has more gray on their face, him or me

III DEO VINDICE
GBob01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 07:47 PM   #12
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Old 01-21-2023, 07:51 PM   #13
4thIDvet
slug

Hanna in her chair. 1/2 pit 1/2 Rhodesian and loved other animals and people. Poor girl just passed sadly. She was my tennants pup but spent almost 2 years with me.
Mail girl used to put her in her jeep and ride the whole neighborhood with her.
Old 04-28-2024, 09:48 PM   #14
GBob01
Coonass Crusader

Lost my old man from up above the end of January.
Adopted two middle aged pound hounds to keep me amused for the foreseeable future.
Ben

Betty
GBob01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 10:42 PM   #15
MrKalashnikov
Deplorable

Sorry to read about the passing of your old pal, but it looks like you've found a couple of new pals to keep you company.