Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Rifles
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2006, 07:10 PM   #16
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by partssman
Dinky.......Is this not one yours ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e123/dinky.jpg

Busted!

Yep, that's one of mine. I have two of those for myself (one for each hand) that I am keeping and decided to sell a couple of others. I am building an AK74 sidefolder with a 10" bbl right now.

I AM going to do some of those AK74 pistols.

I still would not feel that it was right to post pics of my own shit here. I am just wierd about anything that isn't on the 4x4.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:14 PM   #17
partssman
Redneck Moderator

well I'll do it for you Buddy.....

I like the name of your company...I ain't gonna post no specifics here out of respect for you...if you want to that's another story.

I heard a few rumors but didn't know if they were accurate or not...

You do very nice work Sarge.....I like the ones with the big break(??) on the barrel.....

"If you're not shootin', you should be loadin'. If you're not loadin', you should be movin', if you're not movin', someone's gonna cut your head off and put it on a stick."
- Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch
partssman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 07:20 PM   #18
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winn R
DD -- I've put together several of the '74 pistols using both cut down barrels and the K-Var shorties both for myself and others.

Wildman 43 produced at least a dozen.

Pirate ran a thread a little while back of building one and didn't require nomex underwear from the flamers afraid of not getting what they never had before anyway.

I was going to do some of the AK74 pistols up last year but was told that if I did that I would be responsible for the stopping of ALL importation of 5.45x39mm. .....I can see now ......that..... was . I cut 3 bbl assys down today and pressed on the new front sight/gas blocks. Got to order in some AMD65 gas pistons now. I want to run std AKM front hand guards.

Got 10 AKM's baking in the oven outside,like chock-lit fudge brownies....Woah.....that moly kote stinks.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:30 PM   #19
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by partssman
well I'll do it for you Buddy.....

I like the name of your company...I ain't gonna post no specifics here out of respect for you...if you want to that's another story.

I heard a few rumors but didn't know if they were accurate or not...

You do very nice work Sarge.....I like the ones with the big break(??) on the barrel.....

The rumors do make the rounds no? I have been in business under that name since 1975. LONG before it was anything but a town in Texas and a gun business in the Buckeye State. If it pisses liberal fuckwads off then it is a good name ...no?
Old 03-29-2006, 07:42 PM   #20
partssman
Redneck Moderator

I agree Buddy.....One day maybe I'll own one of yours....won't be no time soon but it has bumped the M1A that was sitting on top of the list
partssman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 08:12 PM   #21
dinkydow

Them boys just about cleaned me out again over on GB. Tuesdays seem like the day everybody hits "buy now."
Old 03-29-2006, 08:18 PM   #22
Cephus
The OLD COOT one and only

And that's a bad thing ,as he scratches his head and thinks of money !!!!
Cephus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 08:23 PM   #23
ptannjr
Just a dude!

That looks like a nice piece. Maybe one day i will have you build one
ptannjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 08:45 PM   #24
dinkydow

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptannjr
That looks like a nice piece. Maybe one day i will have you build one

No matter who you choose as a builder,I would advise you to buy the kit,at least.... and have it to sit on.....while you still can.
Old 03-29-2006, 08:51 PM   #25
Winn R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow
I was going to do some of the AK74 pistols up last year but was told that if I did that I would be responsible for the stopping of ALL importation of 5.45x39mm. .....I can see now ......that..... was . I cut 3 bbl assys down today and pressed on the new front sight/gas blocks. Got to order in some AMD65 gas pistons now. I want to run std AKM front hand guards.
My view as well on the ammo.

All I've done have been with standard guards -- seems a handy size and muzzle velocity is still enough to get good expansion from a hollow point.

My son killed a whitetail with one this year -- it was shot well and the round penetrated through with a good exit wound.

I did screw one up by drilling a .120" gas hole. Never could get that one to group. Went to .080" and as long as there was a brake, didn't have a problem cycling.
Winn R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 08:54 PM   #26
wc846

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winn R
My view as well on the ammo.
do you think 15 cases is enough? i'm running out of room in the garage.
wc846 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 07:27 AM   #27
dinkydow

I will be finishing those AK74 pistols today (Parking &Painting). I found the parts kit for a Romanian AIR Carbine hiding in the vault. I must have had that kit for 7-8 years.Amazing what you turn up when you start nosing around. The AIR is now an SBR along with an AK 105-S. My feet hurt.