Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Outdoor Sports & Activities > Camping, Backpacking, Outdoor Survival Skills
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2017, 01:52 PM   #1
4thIDvet
slug

Default Won the auction on E-Bay for a good all around survival knife.

"U.S.NAVY PILOTS SURVIVAL KNIFE by CAMILLUS
Item price
$45.00 + $12.95 shipping."

I have a few of them and their pretty good strong knives.

http://www.collectors-of-camillus.us.../camilluss.pdf

Pretty sure with the demand so high for K-Bars during WWII Camillus began supplying the military with their knives. I also have a few Marine K-Bars and this though a bit smaller is pretty damn close in quality.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:01 PM   #2
baboon
slug

Have you seen the Ontario 6504 OKC3S Marine Bayonet yet? I bought one for my Colt IAR upper that I bought a couple of years ago.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 02:27 PM   #3
JD Miller
Fake Member

Nice, pretty good deal 4th

You need one of these
Ka Bar Becker BK9

I also got a BK10 that I modified
Old 02-06-2017, 01:06 AM   #4
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Have you seen the Ontario 6504 OKC3S Marine Bayonet yet? I bought one for my Colt IAR upper that I bought a couple of years ago.
No have not seen that one boon. But I think Canada supplied quite a few fine bayonets for our military over the years I see them for sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Miller View Post
Nice, pretty good deal 4th

You need one of these
Ka Bar Becker BK9

I also got a BK10 that I modified
Nice one JD. I keep buying these knives like I am Jim Bowie or someone and the most I do is cut up vegetables in the damn kitchen.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 09:09 AM   #5
Sanders

That's a good price for that knife, 4th.

I got an Air Force pilot's survival knife off ebay, a few years ago for about the same price. It wasn't nearly as old, and is an Ontario. I had a sheath for it, but can't find it anymore. Guess I need to get a new one for it.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:10 AM   #6
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
That's a good price for that knife, 4th.

I got an Air Force pilot's survival knife off ebay, a few years ago for about the same price. It wasn't nearly as old, and is an Ontario. I had a sheath for it, but can't find it anymore. Guess I need to get a new one for it.
Sanders I will make a note for yah. When I go too the Nam and all vets reunion 1st weekend in May, their is a guy their each year that sells knives and sheaths for just about all military type knives.
"If" he has one I will grab it for yah.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:56 AM   #7
Railbuggy

Good find 4TH. I bought my new 12"KA-BAR usmc marked back in 04/2010. $55+6 shipping. I tried to find a old model at gun n knife shows with little luck. One I did find was a old WWII Camillus model priced at $200. Something for my kids to roll the dice for.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #8
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railbuggy View Post
Good find 4TH. I bought my new 12"KA-BAR usmc marked back in 04/2010. $55+6 shipping. I tried to find a old model at gun n knife shows with little luck. One I did find was a old WWII Camillus model priced at $200. Something for my kids to roll the dice for.
Yup the Camillus knife price range seems to be all over the place with no really set price?
Hell $50 to a few hundred seems to be the range I am finding?
Old 03-03-2017, 04:21 PM   #9
perry

anyone ever get a m7s.
perry is offline   Reply With Quote