Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > C&R Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

C&R Forum Curio and Relic discussion area

Old 12-13-2013, 01:34 AM   #16
Pvt.Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry White Trash View Post
I bought a Yugo Tok a couple months ago and liked it so much I bought a Romanian and a Pakastan. Now i need a Czech, Chinese, Polish and a Russian. Am I leaving any Comblock country out?
I *may* have a line on a Chinese Tokarev pistol that is a Vietnam bringback (no import safety), if a trade deal I am trying to put together works. Probably won't be cheap, as none of the non-import ones are these days. But let me know if you are interested.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:32 PM   #17
whitelightning777

I recently got a p64 and a TT-C pistol both from aim surplus. The P64 is especially accurate. I have yet to the the tokarev.... yet.
whitelightning777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 03:44 PM   #18
RetVet
Statistical Error

I got one of the Russian TT-33's German Gun Supply (now out of business I believe) brought in some years ago. They missed import stamping it and none had the safety installed. Of course, the ATF caught wind of their own error and shut the place down and confiscated the inventory. Bastards.
Old 05-09-2015, 03:56 PM   #19
ColonelKorn
High Priest of Honkydom

I bought a .22 Mosin Nagant Training rifle.
The last U-fix-it special from Century(VZ-24) turned out to be a piece of shit. The action and some hardware is salvageable, but that's it.
ColonelKorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:52 PM   #20
whitelightning777

Fo Shizzle Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseSoldier176 View Post
I don't own any firearms any more. I know that the pres doesn't like them, so I donated them all to my local PD scrap drive.

I've recently acquired a wee bit o' land with a bridge across the potomac river. I will sell it to you for 1/2 a million dollars. If you charge folks a toll of $5, you can earn that back easily within a year.

At your earliest possible time you should quickly wire the money to my bank account in Nigeria, which surely has the same odds of acting in good faith in this investment as are the odds of you having not so much as 1 firearm!!
whitelightning777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:23 AM   #21
Angry White Trash
slug

Spinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelightning777 View Post
I've recently acquired a wee bit o' land with a bridge across the potomac river. I will sell it to you for 1/2 a million dollars. If you charge folks a toll of $5, you can earn that back easily within a year.

At your earliest possible time you should quickly wire the money to my bank account in Nigeria!
Can I get in on this too or is this an exclusive offer only valid for Horsesoldier??
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 01:02 PM   #22
ColonelKorn
High Priest of Honkydom

Got a Model 51 Beretta. Minor holster wear and excellent bore.
ColonelKorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 01:24 PM   #23
RetVet
Statistical Error

Like new condition Star Super B and a new unissued Beretta 92S, both from Dan's Ammo.
RetVet is online now   Reply With Quote