Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Chaplains Corner
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Chaplains Corner A place to discuss religion, personal problems, or to request advise from someone who will listen and provide moral support.

Old 01-04-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
gunkgy

Default Tried to help a Niece and got screwed

Back in June, we took our 20 YO niece in, after she was thrown out of her Girlfriends house. (Please no gay bashing) We provided transportation for her to and from both her jobs, no rent, free food, free cable. She totally trashed the room we let her stay in. Just before Christmas I discovered that $1200 I had saved to go see my new grand babies in NC. We suspected her, but no proof.

On Dec. 27th she left for a visit back home to Mississippi. While she was gon, we decided to clean the shit hole she turned the room into. While cleaning her room, I found her last bank statements. Two cash deposits were put in her account by here for almost $1000. I got stupid and confronted her about it. I filed a theft report and a felony warrant will be issued for her arrest. I should have waited until she got back on Monday. That way she could have been arrested as she got off the bus.

Here is some pictures of the trashed room. She actually slept in that filth.

Old 01-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #2
slug

Girls can be pigs, sometimes

I'm sorry that it worked out badly

Have you tried talking to her parents?

Sometimes in life you just have to

take your licks

Again I'm sorry this turned out badly
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:05 PM   #3
Preacher
Chaplain/Moderator

There's a difference between helping someone and enabling them to get a free ride.

Sounds like there is a reason she came to you homeless in the first place.

You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.

Ronald Reagan - 1964
-------------------------------------
Bunker Member #4.
Preacher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 09:32 PM   #4
gunkgy

Single mother, almost as bad as her daughter.

She told us she was kicked out of the girlfriends house after 6 months, because grand pa saw some homosexual tendencies toward his grand daughter.

She was not charged rent as long as she was going back to school to get her diploma, which she was doing.
gunkgy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:27 AM   #5
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

Wife's oldest granddaughter was just as filthy.
No need to elaborate.

My sincere condolences,

My motto has become, "No good deed goes unpunished."
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:15 AM   #6
TinmanIA
Demon of the Midwest
Disc Dash Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Railway Line Champion

Her and a former roommate of mine would get along great. When I went in to his room to find another of my possessions he borrowed I found half eaten waffles on the top shelf of the closet. Still no F'in idea why he put them there.

Never had family do it, but I have had it happen by plenty of supposed friends.
TinmanIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:06 AM   #7
4thIDvet
slug

I walked in the room and saw that. Yup window would open, first thing through it would be her followed by all that crap.. Goodbye..
Next, I know that is quite a sum of money, but tell her to keep it for her next victim..
Hell I have tried to help people, adults no youngsters, here in the past.. Things start missing, food got eaten, lay on the couch, whats for dinner, goodbye.. Out. OUT out..
A friend down here, super nice guy, takes in foster care, teenage kids. Works closely with the local, Foster care, Judges and Police.. Raised some real nice kids over the years. He has a thriving business, so he sure does not do it for the money. Marine Nam Vet also he is.
But 0 tolerance for misdeeds. Oh every kid can make a mistake, not talking the small stuff. But a warning, happens again. Police come, goodbye..
Always did my best thinking when I was hungry, works for the younger crowd also..
Nope you tried, not your fault.. Now get a "No Trespass Warrant." No enter your property, no contact.. No guilt on yourself or the wife, tough love can turn people around..
Old 01-05-2014, 04:58 AM   #8
baboon
slug

Chick I work with took in her 15 y.o. niece. When she got wise got the niece was fucking some 34 year old dude she confronted her. Next thing you know the niece is saying the husband is fucking her.
baboon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 06:32 AM   #9
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Chick I work with took in her 15 y.o. niece. When she got wise got the niece was fucking some 34 year old dude she confronted her. Next thing you know the niece is saying the husband is fucking her.

I always had one rule, in my home,

No girls allowed, if my wife was not

in the house my daughter was not

allowed to have her friends over.

Just the accusation, can put you in

jail and ruin your life
Old 01-05-2014, 12:04 PM   #10
HorseSoldier176
Retired Soldier

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but as Bears said, no good deed goes unpunished.

Learn from the mistake, and go on.

God bless you, and yours!

Bruce R. Gadbois
HorseSoldier176 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:25 PM   #11
4thIDvet
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
Yup right there. Like 44044 said, your life is over with one accusation.. Guilty till proven innocent..
Friend in towns son 17 yrs. old going out with his 16 yr. old girlfriend.. Normal dating nothing wrong with that.. He turns 18, uh oh, girlfriend and him have a little fight.
She tells her Dad he raped her. Whoops in steps the Police.. Were they having sex, yes, so the evidence was there.. He got 5 years for statutory rape of a minor..
Even the Judge at trial said he was disgusted with the case, but had to do what he had to do, 5 years for the kid. Life is over for him..
Then the little bitch is writing him in jail, telling him how sorry she is and she still loves him.. Judge went off the wall and got him an early out, but his record still stands..
Yes gunky lessons learned. All that kid had to do was say you touched her wrong or beat her.. Whoops, lawyer time..
Same here 44044. No kids in the house without and adult present.
4thIDvet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:46 PM   #12
bill3542

way to many useless eaters looking for a free ride today...i have a 12 year old nephew from hell. his mother babies him, nothing is ever his fault but he is always in trouble and no father in his life. sometimes the cops have been called over stupid stuff like beating up his mother.

I warned her at Christmas that if this ( mattress stain ) did anything stupid I would call the cops and have him taken out of my house...i will not go to jail over this worthless POS.

I give him a couple years and he will be in prison.
bill3542 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:12 PM   #13
aviator
unum de multis

When I have helped someone I never expected much back from them, but dammit, don't steal from me or I'll go ballistic. Sorry abt your troubles gunky, keep her as far away as possible.
Old 01-07-2014, 02:01 AM   #14
gunkgy

She decided to say in Mississippi. I have filed the report and a Felony Warrant will be issued in a day or two. She wanted to join the Marines and get her name changed. I think this Felony Warrant will fuck both of those options up.
gunkgy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:56 AM   #15
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunkgy View Post
She decided to say in Mississippi. I have filed the report and a Felony Warrant will be issued in a day or two. She wanted to join the Marines and get her name changed. I think this Felony Warrant will fuck both of those options up.

Myself, I would think about that warrant,

She, might attack you in a way that could

ruin you (see earlier post). And you will

end up being the bad guy, to the rest

of your family. Maybe the Marines can

fix the loose marbles that are rolling

around in her head also

I hope everything works out for you