Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
Moon
IncogNegro
Gyroball Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Bin Laden Liquors Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Ms Pacman Champion

Thumbs up Wednesday's BJOTD:

A man is waiting in a room at the doctors office. The doctor comes in and says "Hello, what seems to be the problem today ?" The man drops his trousers and displays a badly bruised, beaten up, and bleeding penis.

"Holy shit !" the doctor exclaims. "What the hell happened ?"

"Well, there's this super hottie bitch that lives next door to me, and at 9pm, she moves the rug, sticks a hot-dog in this little hole in the floor, and proceeds to screw the shit out of it. So I got the bright idea to get under the house, bore the hole out a little more so I could stick my dick up through the hole and get some action."

"Well... what went wrong ?" axed the doctor.

"Everything was going fine. I snuck under her house while she was at work, bored the hole out with a hole-saw, she undressed and placed a weenie in the hole, which I held so she wouldn't know anything was up. I moved the hot-dog and replaced it with my tool while she was turned around and it was all good. Then the doorbell rang, and she feverishly tried to kick it under the stove... bitch !"

Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:15 AM   #2
bige64
Burnin Hippies...
Mosquito Kill Champion, Mahjong Champion, Tetris Champion, Karts Champion

lol.....poor guy...
bige64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:16 AM   #3
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

OUCH!!!
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:17 AM   #4
buzgun
slug

Talking

Old 11-28-2007, 10:30 AM   #5
Broncodarts

I don't think ouch quite covers that one.