Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 03-18-2019, 02:07 PM   #1
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Default Conservatives face a tough fight as Big Tech's censorship expands

Quote:
As Big Tech’s censorship of conservatives becomes ever more flagrant and overt, the old arguments about protecting the sanctity of the modern public square are now invalid. Our right to freely engage in public discourse through speech is under sustained attack, necessitating a vigorous defense against the major social media and internet platforms.

From “shadowbans” on Facebook and Twitter, to demonetization of YouTube videos, to pulled ads for Republican candidates at the critical junctures of election campaigns, the list of violations against the online practices and speech of conservatives is long.

I certainly had my suspicions confirmed when Instagram, which is owned by Facebook, “accidentally” censored a post I made regarding the Jussie Smollett hoax, which consequently led to me hearing from hundreds of my followers about how they've been having problems seeing, liking or being able to interact with my posts. Many of them even claimed that they've had to repeatedly refollow me, as Instagram keeps unfollowing me on their accounts.

https://thehill.com/opinion/technolo...orship-expands
I don't use Twitter. And I use Facebook only for posting pictures and talking with friends. Both can cram it up their butt for anything else. I sure don't read any news articles there.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:08 PM   #2
Diesel 88888888
slug

No Commies

Sure glad I'm a 'Libertine' and not purported to be conservative; after all, just what would be worth of conserving at this late date?

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 03:16 PM   #3
CDawg
slug

No Commies

Luckily, conservatives are smarter than communists. They will continue to look for the truth regardless of commie tricks, roadblocks and other assorted . Communists eat propaganda with a spoon and ask for seconds. ...and cheer when other's free speech is repressed. After all, they're communists!

"When the populace loses the ability to discern truth from fiction, eventually they give them equal weight. Apathy supplants anger. Disinterest usurps disapproval."
American Operator: A Tier One Story
by Jeffrey Wilson & Brian Andrews

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 04:06 PM   #4
RetVet
Statistical Error

I use Fakebook to shove liberalism back up its ass while inflicting butt hurt at every opportunity.
Old 03-18-2019, 04:10 PM   #5
drjarhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDawg View Post
Luckily, conservatives are smarter than communists. They will continue to look for the truth regardless of commie tricks, roadblocks and other assorted . Communists eat propaganda with a spoon and ask for seconds. ...and cheer when other's free speech is repressed. After all, they're communists!

"When the populace loses the ability to discern truth from fiction, eventually they give them equal weight. Apathy supplants anger. Disinterest usurps disapproval."
American Operator: A Tier One Story
by Jeffrey Wilson & Brian Andrews
Truth?

Seriously?

Where are you going to find that?

In the middle of a minefield full of lies, deception and disinformation?
drjarhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 04:25 PM   #6
JD Miller
Fake Member

I guess on the weekend bunch of social media assholes from the big city came out to where I live to see all the wild poppy flowers growing all over the mountains from all the rain, and caused a big traffic jam on the other side of the lake

Damn city tourist assholes! I guess it was all from social media (what ever that is) tweeter etc.

Apparently all these city asshole tweeted each other to go drive out to where I live and look at the wild flowers, some one discovered they were "pretty to look at"... blooming in the mountains after all the rains.

Apparently it must have been maybe tens of thousands tourist city assholes.

fuk social media and the idiots that have nothing better to do but tweet each other, drive where they dont belong, and go cause traffic

Old 03-18-2019, 05:23 PM   #7
CDawg
slug

No Commies

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjarhead View Post
Truth?

Seriously?

Where are you going to find that?

In the middle of a minefield full of lies, deception and disinformation?
If a person is smart enough to know that they're lies, then they're already half way home. Those who aren't are lost. I think it's safe to assume that the long list of know liars are liars still and a person should take their offerings as very questionable at best. Continue searching and discussing, questioning, reading, looking and listening. Are you saying such persistent searching NEVER results in finding the truth or at least a very good bit of it? Really? I don't believe all truthful voices have been silenced. ...at least not yet. ...but it's certainly not for lack of trying! Sometimes, just knowing that they're lying is the best one can do. The Las Vegas massacre narrative is a perfect example of that. ...and yes, I agree that there are MANY more such examples. ...TOO MANY! ...but at least we question them and call . I agree that deception and disinformation has been raised to a high art form in this country. If only half the energy that goes into hiding and perverting the truth went into reporting it, things would be very different.
Old 03-18-2019, 05:26 PM   #8
flashy
Omicron cocksman

No Facecrack acct here, not giving fuckerburg one cent of mine or my info to sell. I want to use Facebook marketplace but I’m gonna have to come up with an alias I guess, thinking about labeling myself as a Native American it’s all the rage these days.
flashy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 05:27 PM   #9
drjarhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDawg View Post
If you're smart enough to know they're lies, then you're half way home. If you're not, you're lost. Are you saying your searches NEVER result in finding the truth? Really?
You never know for sure anymore.

There's so much propaganda and fake news now it's impossible to have 100% certainty.

We live in unprecedented times for America.
It wasn't always like this but it's been a long time.
Now the lies are blatant and still believed.

Point though is who can you trust to give you the truth?

The President of the United States can't even trust his LE and intelligence agencies.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:29 PM   #10
CDawg
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjarhead View Post
You never know for sure anymore.

There's so much propaganda and fake news now it's impossible to have 100% certainty.

We live in unprecedented times for America.
It wasn't always like this but it's been a long time.
Now the lies are blatant and still believed.

Point though is who can you trust to give you the truth?

The President of the United States can't even trust his LE and intelligence agencies.
All true. Too often, the best we can do is to smell when we hear it. That's hardly a good substitute for the truth. I agree that the terrain in which we find ourselves currently deployed is a very dangerous and dishonest one.
Old 03-18-2019, 06:34 PM   #11
drjarhead

All we really need to understand is the evil that the leftist seeks to do to us.

Seriously. I know all I need to know about them.
It's that simple.