Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > C&R Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

C&R Forum Curio and Relic discussion area

Old 08-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #16
glopez

Thanks
glopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:06 AM   #17
yyz

the reason 9x18 will not chamber is the 9x18 is a .365 bullet were the 9x19 is a .335 bullet so the 9x18 is to fat to chamber in a 9x19 chamber.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #18
AKWARRIOR
Gone

I know Marstar of Canada imports Norinco's but we have a ban on Norinco in the states.I would see about contacting them and seeing if you can get a part for your gun.They would know if its legal or not.Other place to try would be Numrich.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined"-Patrick Henry
AKWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #19
Bluntforce
slug

Sarco in New Jersey probably has it, forget about customer service though. Will take about two long, silent weeks.

Forget about trying to find another mag with the block in the back. The standard .30 Tok mag handles 9mm just fine though.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #20
nutinauniversalshell
Penguin Pass Champion

WOW old thread returns.

IDK what the deal was with the one I had. Regular 9mm was WAY tight even though it was the supposed chamber.

All the Toks I have now (including 2 Chinese 9mms) work fine. Must have been the excellent Chinese QC.

As for parts, not sure where. Numrich is usually my first stop. Apex gun parts may have some pieces also. In general, the Toks are so inexpensive right now, buying a donor would be kinda easy. Seems like more bad condition one's would be on GB with all the recent imports.

I have a spare Romanian I put up for sale elsewhere. I would list some stuff on here, but it seems like this forum doesnt get the activity it use to. I still like checking here often

So if anybody is looking for a 1863 Enfield Snider conversion, 1879 Trapdoor, M91 that isnt completely correct, or a couple BP revolvers, let me know and I can list em on here for sale too. otherwise the ak forum has a listing under my same username.

Now lets get people back on here so we can get this forum back on track!
Old 08-12-2010, 01:56 AM   #21
AKWARRIOR
Gone

A friend of mines mother carried a T54 in her purse as her CC piece.Wouldn't be anywhere near my choice for that job but she really liked it.
AKWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:25 AM   #22
ConTender Foot
Battleship Champion, Navy Battles Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyz View Post
the reason 9x18 will not chamber is the 9x18 is a .365 bullet were the 9x19 is a .335 bullet so the 9x18 is to fat to chamber in a 9x19 chamber.

9x19 uses a .355 bullet.
Old 12-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #23
Pech45

Do you guys happen to know where I can get a safety lever and a magazine for this gun.
I'm not sure if the TT 33, 213, or any other tokarev variant 9mm magazine will work.
The safety is a little hard for me to find because, well.... there aren't many of this type of variant out there (that I'm aware of).
Thanks for the help.
Pech45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #24
RTO

Welcome to the Bunker Pech45.

Which Tok do you have? If you are looking for a mag for a 213 egunparts has them.
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/catalog/...570&catid=8690

Make America Like Florida
RTO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:40 PM   #25
Pech45

Its the exact same gun that this thread is about. It's a 9mm T54 with the safety on the rear of the slide.
Thanks for replying, I know a lot of those are interchangeable, but I'm not sure what'll fit in my gun. I've heard some ppl contradicting themselves on this question. I think mine has the removable spacer in the mag well. Like I said, it's the same gun that started this thread.
Pech45 is offline   Reply With Quote