Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Outdoor Sports & Activities > Fishing, Boating, Canoeing, Kayaking
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2009, 03:00 PM   #1
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Default Battery Isolator/Charger

I bought a battery isolator/charger so I can charge both batteries at the same time from my boat engine. And it prevents the trolling motor from using up the main motor's cranking battery.

There isn't going to be any electricity available to charge the trolling motor when I go on my fishing trip.

It's made by Minn Kota.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
OneShot729
Breakout Champion

Now you're thinking. It's no fun being on the other side of a lake when you have a dead battery. In fact...it pretty well sucks ass.
OneShot729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
aviator
unum de multis

You can borrow my small generator (5Kw) but I don't know if they'll allow it in the park.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:07 PM   #4
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

I have a 5 KW generator for emergencies, but I don't want to have to take it. And I have a 800 watt and a 2,000 watt inverter for my truck.

This should do the job quite well. They might not allow a generator in the area we are going anyway.
Pogo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
aviator
unum de multis

Well, you're only going to be about 45 min to 1 hr away from my house if you need anything. Take my phone and address just in case .
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:31 PM   #6
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
Well, you're only going to be about 45 min to 1 hr away from my house if you need anything. Take my phone and address just in case .
OK, send me that in a PM if you would.

We'll be going down on the Gulf side. We might make it over to Miami if the fish isn't biting good out of Flamingo. We'll go out on the charter boat located on Dania Beach. I've taken that charter boat out several times.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:21 PM   #7
aviator
unum de multis

South, right into the Keys is where you want to go, can't go wrong there when it comes to fishing. Isla Morada or just around that area, good fishing all the time.

PM inbound, but you should have my info somewhere.
aviator is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:21 PM   #8
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator View Post
South, right into the Keys is where you want to go, can't go wrong there when it comes to fishing. Isla Morada or just around that area, good fishing all the time.

PM inbound, but you should have my info somewhere.

I had heard that around Isla Morada was good fishing. I figured we would hit over in that area at least a couple of times.

There is a Bass Pro shop there on Isla Morada that I want to go to. I want to pick up some more of their World Wide Sportsman shirts like this one: http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/st...SSSELL_PRODUCT

I received the info - thanks.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #9
RTO

You could also wire that charger/isolator to your truck while towing to charge the batteries.

Make America Like Florida
RTO is online now   Reply With Quote