Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2018, 04:05 PM   #1
Pogo
Mystic Knight of the Sea
Typing Test Champion

Default Panic in Hawaii as Civil Defense issues alert for 'inbound ballistic missile threat' which told thousands to 'urgently seek shelter'

Quote:
Panic spread through the state of Hawaii on Saturday morning when residents received a phone alert for an 'inbound ballistic missile threat' that was accidentally sent out by Civil Defense but which was not corrected for the best part of an hour.

Scores of confused residents tweeted screenshots of the warnings after receiving the alert at 8.07 local time.

It read: 'BALLISTIC MISSILE THREAT INBOUND TO HAWAII. SEEK IMMEDIATE SHELTER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL'.

A similar message flashed up on local television networks and brought live sports games to a halt.

It was caused by an employee at Civil Defense who 'pushed the wrong buttons' during a shift handover.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz546Jn9ild
Old 01-13-2018, 04:19 PM   #2
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

bet....$100....a affirmative action neegear was at the controls.......

One person says something stupid, and the other stupid people hear him, and the next thing you know, you're getting tortured in a gulag.

Welcome to democracy, where your rights depend on the howling of the mob.

mr-ak-47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:30 PM   #3
slug

Hawaii?

I wouldn't have missed it...
44044 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 04:51 PM   #4
JD Miller
Fake Member

berry out cruising for dik to suck for some crack cocaine
Old 01-13-2018, 06:05 PM   #5
RetVet
Statistical Error

No loss.
Old 01-13-2018, 07:25 PM   #6
Frogman

Nuke

Just another false news story, stay calm the man behind the curtain just hit the wrong button. A apology will make it all better.

"I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of"
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 08:25 PM   #7
Bull
Rabble Rouser

No door to door gun grab? The libs are slipping. I would have expected martial law and a big hootenanny for them.
Bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 12:51 AM   #8
10 Bears
Ron North's Jewels Champion, Flash Poker Champion

My step daughter who lives on the Big Island left home to come here, several days ago.
She must have missed it because there was no mention on the phone.
10 Bears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:22 AM   #9
Diesel 88888888
slug

Mexican Laundry Services Needed In Hawaii!

To get all the shit stains out of their drawers n all!

'Accident my sweet white ass!'

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:32 AM   #10
mr-ak-47
Massa di Avatars

,,.....like the nigs, cucks, leftest wash their cloths....the shit smell will entice them to fuck and spawn...
mr-ak-47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:59 AM   #11
Diesel 88888888
slug

No Commies

The NOGS almost nuked our great(?) state of Hawaii with all its 'mixed' multitudes, no cover and everyone is running for it...good test run by someone...but it was real and clearly the intruding missile was shot down, we, all of US, just aren't admitting it yet!
Old 01-14-2018, 02:30 PM   #12
Pvt.Joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 88888888 View Post
The NOGS almost nuked our great(?) state of Hawaii with all its 'mixed' multitudes, no cover and everyone is running for it...good test run by someone...but it was real and clearly the intruding missile was shot down, we, all of US, just aren't admitting it yet!
Yeah, what do you think happened with that recent "failed launch" by SpaceX that *supposedly* lost some secret-squirrel classified payload on the climb out? Probably the ONLY reason we aren't admitting it and using it as a "Gulf of Tonkin" event is because then the question of HOW we swatted Fat Boy's "Tiny-Dong" missile out of the sky would come up. But rest assured that China knows what happened and by now so does Putin, and maybe That was the point of it all in the first place- as a Warning to them that their ICBMs just joined the battleship in military history. Meanwhile, NOT admitting that we were launched against also serves to hold off a general panic on the entire West Coast that would make the movie "1941" pale in comparison.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:38 PM   #13
Diesel 88888888
slug

No Commies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt.Joker View Post
Yeah, what do you think happened with that recent "failed launch" by SpaceX that *supposedly* lost some secret-squirrel classified payload on the climb out? Probably the ONLY reason we aren't admitting it and using it as a "Gulf of Tonkin" event is because then the question of HOW we swatted Fat Boy's "Tiny-Dong" missile out of the sky would come up. But rest assured that China knows what happened and by now so does Putin, and maybe That was the point of it all in the first place- as a Warning to them that their ICBMs just joined the battleship in military history. Meanwhile, NOT admitting that we were launched against also serves to hold off a general panic on the entire West Coast that would make the movie "1941" pale in comparison.
Yes! I'm sure you have nailed it but now they will target all of US who know what really happened...for next time!
Old 01-14-2018, 02:44 PM   #14
Stalky

Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe had a segment where t-shirts were colored with red clay in a washer. They were tourist sales.

Franklin county Va has red dirt also which makes me ponder a business venture.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 04:16 PM   #15
Thanatos
Grunt-o-saurus

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-insiders-say/

NK to Hawaii... 4,500 miles

NK to Seattle... 5,000 miles - and a MUCH more delicious target, actually.
Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote