Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > Gunsmithing
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade rel="nofollow">Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2017, 07:49 PM   #1
flopshot
Constitutional bigot

Default gun parts source

my brother inlaw is transitioning his fleabay site to a hosted web server company. ebay was suspending him for really stupid shit like the name sears and roebuck. ( not allowed to sell sears on ebay) also a .410 mag they though was 410 round capacity. no shit. every month something. anyway the new site is still under construction but here it is:
http://prmzd.wajfn.servertrust.com/p...2338836326.htm
he's photographing parts and still listing safe stuff on ebay while i spend weekends striping, cleaning and categorizing parts. tons of f'n parts.
this is the ebay store :
http://stores.ebay.com/Hog-Island-Gu...i.html?_fsub=1

give me a holler if you need anything. lots of semi and wheel gun parts, older hard to find things as well. just made a large purchase of a shop inventory from Tennessee. gonna take months to go through. if you're on facebook a "like" would be greatly appreciated.
thanks.
flopshot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:30 AM   #2
500grains
Soldier of Allah

ebay abuses both sellers and buyers. I wonder why they are in business
Old 11-08-2017, 08:08 AM   #3
REDOAK
Intelligent Posterior

If anyone knows of a source for double barrel shotgun rabbit-ear hammers, I could use two. My great grandfather's 12 ga is missing both. One barrel has the side blown out, so it's just a wall hanger.
REDOAK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:57 PM   #4
flopshot
Constitutional bigot

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDOAK View Post
If anyone knows of a source for double barrel shotgun rabbit-ear hammers, I could use two. My great grandfather's 12 ga is missing both. One barrel has the side blown out, so it's just a wall hanger.
got a mfg or model ? we have several functional receivers relegated to parts only status. happy to take care of a Bunker brother. PM me with details.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:00 AM   #5
REDOAK
Intelligent Posterior

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopshot View Post
got a mfg or model ? we have several functional receivers relegated to parts only status. happy to take care of a Bunker brother. PM me with details.
I will look this evening.
REDOAK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:06 PM   #6
CDawg
slug

If you ever come across an older (80's vintage) blued Taurus PT92(fixed sight) or even better a PT99(adjustable rear sight) complete slide assembly (or just the PT99 rear sight assembly alone), please let me know. All would be from the period where the safety was just a safety(no decocker). Haven't had a problem with my PT99 rear sight yet, but if they ever do break, replacement is very difficult at best for the old ones. It would be good to have a plan "B" standing in the wings.

A Chief Petty Officer shall not drink. However, if he should drink he shall not get drunk. If he should get drunk, he shall not stagger. And if he should stagger, he shall not fall. And if he should fall, he will fall in such a manner as to cover up his rank so that passersby will think he is an officer.
CDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:08 AM   #7
Angry White Trash
slug

I need a Krinkov style rear sight assembly for a custom AK I'm making. An M92/85 rear sight would be fine too. Anything designed to line up with the AK front sight will actually work. Was thinking even a CETME sight mounted on the rear of the dust cover.

Any ideas?
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:00 PM   #8
flopshot
Constitutional bigot

noted. i'll check this weekend.
Old 11-09-2017, 05:14 PM   #9
Sanders

I'm looking for an extractor for an old Ithaca Model 37. Probably should find a shell lifter, too - mine's been cracked for a number of years.

"The truly dangerous man dresses inconspicuously and is soft- spoken. He walks away from most confrontations. The only time you learn that the truly dangerous man is mad at you is a split second before you die, for he never fights. He only kills. The truly dangerous man knows that fighting is what children do and killing is what men do." - Charley Reese 1986
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 05:23 PM   #10
flopshot
Constitutional bigot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
I'm looking for an extractor for an old Ithaca Model 37. Probably should find a shell lifter, too - mine's been cracked for a number of years.
[url]https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ithaca-37-12-Gauge-Bottom-Extractor-Slide-Pin-Used-Shotgun-Parts-IA58-/232492775528[/url

just a quick look at the ebay site yielded this. i'll look for a lifter this weekend.
Old 02-15-2018, 08:14 PM   #11
dinkydow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders View Post
Ithaca is back in business in NW Ohio...near Sandusky, IIRC. I recently ordered some parts for a model 37.

"Let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
"Violence of action means the unrestricted use of speed,strength, surprise and aggression to achieve total dominance against your enemy...any fighting technique is useless unless you totally commit to violence of action."

Burning huts in commy vills worldwide since 1968
dinkydow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:45 AM   #12
Sanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkydow View Post
Ithaca is back in business in NW Ohio...near Sandusky, IIRC. I recently ordered some parts for a model 37.
Good to know about Ithaca. Besides mine, I also gave my mom a model 37 20 gauge. Suits her just right.
Sanders is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 12:20 AM   #13
Angry White Trash
slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopshot View Post
noted. i'll check this weekend.
Thank you sir.
Angry White Trash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:05 PM   #14
flopshot
Constitutional bigot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry White Trash View Post
I need a Krinkov style rear sight assembly for a custom AK I'm making. An M92/85 rear sight would be fine too. Anything designed to line up with the AK front sight will actually work. Was thinking even a CETME sight mounted on the rear of the dust cover.

Any ideas?
have some AK parts, not alot. will have to look. also a few old military style barreled actions that have sights that might work.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:33 AM   #15
Diesel 88888888
slug

No Commies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry White Trash View Post

Any ideas?
Putting a rear sight on any version of AK dust cover is just never a 'great' idea. The SUKA/AKS47U was never intended for 'sniper' work...they are kuel but spray and pray (in style) about covers it. I have about a metric ton of parts to go through, sort out and identify...if I find something that will work I'll let you know...my kids have no idea what most of this stuff is...or how valuable; the issue came up when they were trying to find original SVD 7.62X54r magazines. It'll take some time...if I find something I'll let you know.

Duty is Action; Fight Or Die! Fight Or I'll Kill You Myself!
Diesel 88888888 is online now   Reply With Quote