Welcome to the site where the owners and members have had it with playing "nice" and being "inclusive" and "tolerant" of points of view that are destroying the fabric of what made this country great. The members here are sick and tired of politicians of all parties lying, deceiving, stealing, and pretending they are doing it all for the good of the country while selling out to special interests who have the set goal of destroying this country. We have had enough of career politicians who use their office only for personal gain, and who refuse to listen to the people who put them in office. The membership is no longer part of the silent majority who play nice and get along while getting screwed by anyone with a loud voice and an agenda. We will no longer allow anyone to piss down our back and tell us it's raining. And we like guns too.

Go Back   DIRTYDOZENSBUNKER, LLC > Main > General Discussion Forum
Photo Gallery DDB Store Arcade Register

Old 02-14-2018, 02:53 PM   #1
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Fo Shizzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin50 View Post
I don't know sir. I would say once most of realize that this is not a black and white thing. In america we have more whites on the public doles than blacks.
When .gov distorts natural economic forces, people of all races will take advantage of it. However, per capita the participation of blacks in welfare programs far exceeds that of whites.

From the government itself:

Quote:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.

The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/pres...5/cb15-97.html
BLACK: 41%
WETBACK: 36%
WHITE: 13%
ASIAN: 17%
Old 02-13-2018, 09:12 PM   #2
500grains
Soldier of Allah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
What is a real fix ??
Pay them to emigrate. No citizenship for offspring.

"Your welfare benefits must be collected in person on the first of each month in the Congo. You will receive $10,000 in cash when you board the plane."

500grains is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:35 PM   #3
Stalky

The only thing that has raised economic growth is a full blown war.
At least in the past century.
Now? I have no clue. We live in a industrialized nation. That is failing.
Stalky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:07 AM   #4
RetVet
Statistical Error

End all welfare, period. No exception. People get hungry enough they will work. If they turn to crime instead, two to the head. Government charity doesn't solve anything. It creates a slave population.
Old 02-14-2018, 10:48 AM   #5
twin50

At 51 years of age I can recall as a child american's hollering about the mexican's crossing border taking all the white mans jobs. What was done by america? Hardly nothing a few thousand men and women started and still devote time to patrol the border. I grew up watching Sally Struthers dang near crying about the little afreekans babys with the flys crawling in their eyes and mouths (grew up to and ended up there for 3 months) nothing has changed. We (america) as a whole for the most part have past the buck to our politicians to fix OUR problems. Now, just how long have "we" known alot of them to be corrupt and near to being traitors. What has been done? Notta not a dot damn thing. As we die off I hope we all know that all of us could have done more. Dying of natural causes when the nation that so many of us claim to love so much is in itself dying makes me wonder. We cannot rest upon our past laurels and expect an unguided populace to make the right choices for pete sake.
twin50 is online now   Reply With Quote